Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 76 Guests :: 3 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A Day Just For Us

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A Day Just For Us Empty A Day Just For Us

Post by LARIATO Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:29 am

The last several months had been not only some of the craziest of Julia’s life, but also the busiest. And adding to the stress and turbulence of it all had been the fact that she’d hardly ever been able to see her boyfriend throughout the fiasco. The constant training and matches had occupied a vast majority of her schedule, and Drake hadn’t had things any easier. They’d been able to meet up and spend some time together a few times, but how long had it been since they’d had time for a quality date? Too long. But today, that was finally going to change.

Julia Rogers had just arrived at the Tension dorms, and was making her way straight to Drake’s room. The blonde was wearing jeans, a white tank top with a grayish lavender jacket, and of course her cowgirl boots. Her lips were spread into a giddy smile, and earbuds playing Paradise City by Guns n’ Roses in her ears blocked out the sounds of all the whistles and inappropriate cat calls from young men who happened to catch sight of her as she walked by while humming along to her music.

Only once she was finally in front of the door did Julia take the earbuds out and put them away, before raising a fist to knock on Drake’s door. She rocked back and forth on her feet, eagerly waiting for her boyfriend to answer. Today was all about briefly escaping the chaos of the wrestling world and enjoying quality time together, and Julia could hardly wait to get the big date started!

Back to top Go down

A Day Just For Us Empty Re: A Day Just For Us

Post by Guest Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:20 pm

It takes a few moments. The sound of rapid shuffling can be heard from the other side of the door. But then, it flies open - fortunately it opens inwards, so no risk of smashing into Julia. Drake stands in its wake, dressed in a dark teal t-shirt with khaki slacks; no outer-wear just yet.

"Hey!"

The teen suddenly reaches out to snap his arms around the blonde's waist and tug her in for an affectionate embrace; the sort that involves eyes-closed-cheekrubbing. They've spent some time together here and there, but it's never quite felt like enough. Today's going to be much different. Just, she won't be breaking free of that hug immediately. Nevermind the hefty taunting their hallway audience delivers.

"Y'look great," he says, finally leaning back enough to take her in. Big, pretty eyes, gorgeous blonde hair, curvy, fit body...

...those eyes linger.

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:52 am

Julia had to stifle a little chuckle when she heard the rapid shuffling on the other side of Drake’s door. But when the door flew open, her smile brightened tenfold at the sight of her handsome, beloved boyfriend.

“Hey, you!” Julia replied, slinging her arms around the back of his neck as Drake’s moved around her waist. She closed her pretty blue eyes and nuzzled against his cheek for a moment, then opened her eyes again and stared into his.

“Thanks, babe. Lookin’ handsome as always yourself.” she said, content to let their eyes explore each other for a moment. But then she leaned in and gave Drake a quick peck on the lips. The audience of other dorm residents didn’t even seem to grab Julia’s attention in the slightest. As far as she was concerned, Drake might as well have been the only one there.

“How’ve ya been?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:47 am

Kiss stolen, Drake's eyes widen as if scandalized. "Hey! You give that back." And he leans in suddenly to steal it right back. Perhaps a little juvenile, but he's enjoying it, and that's written on his face when he leans back again.

The question gives him pause, brow knitting together briefly. "Uh, well... well, I guess. I don't think I'll be getting that title shot back." He swallows. "Trying to think about other things; build more momentum, keep provin' to the audience that I'm the best. You know, make it not matter whether or not I have a belt." Didn't take long for him to start talking shop again, but this is Drake - professional wrestling is a sizable chunk of his identity.

But he quickly follows with a nearly-blurted, "What about you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:19 pm

Julia giggled at Drake’s reaction to the stolen kiss, but offered neither complaint nor resistance when he moved in to steal it back.

The bright smile died down just a bit when he began his answer, but once he finished she just leaned her head up against his chest, arms still lovingly clasped around him. “Well I guess that makes two of us then,” she said with a little chuckle. Of course Julia lost her big opportunity fair and square, unlike Drake had, so she had no bad feelings of her own situation. Still, she understood how much it sucked to be in Drake’s position. And at least he wasn’t alone there. Neither of them were.

“Sooo,” she said, smiling again while leaning back so she could look into his eyes again, “What do you wanna do today?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:36 am

A deep breath is taken, chest swelling against Julia's head, before being exhaled in a cleansing whoosh. Let it go. Focus on the present. Focus on the positive. Focus on her. One hand lifts to pet through her luxurious blonde hair, head tilting to continue watching her sweet lil' face. "It sounds like a total copout, but it really doesn't matter as long as I'm with you. But..." His hand moves to her shoulder to nudge her back just a step. Poise and distance matter in delivering the right body language - especially when the message you're shooting for is playful challenge. "...I'm up for anything. Let's do something a little unconventional today. And I don't mean upsetting social mores or whatever - I got you a teddybear, let's have something different."

His head tilts, aiming a gentle bump of his brow to hers. "What kind'a mood is my girl in?"

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:56 am

Julia relaxed against her boyfriend while he gently brush through her hair, and smiled as he laid out his playful little challenge for their date. Something “unconventional,” huh? Well, almost nothing in Japan was remotely like New Mexico, so just about anything here could potentially meet that qualification for her. The blonde pondered over the seemingly endless library of options for a moment.

“Hmmmm~.... Well I haven’t ever gone to a karaoke bar before. Oh! And I also heard there’s an old castle somewhere here in Kyoto! Maybe we could start with some sight-seein’ there and find a place to do some karaoke after. How’s that sound?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:19 pm

Drake's eyebrow liiifts at the mention of karaoke. A wicked little smile plays on his lips.

"Oh, honey. Yes. That. We're gonna do that. You ain't ready for that, but it's happenin'. Floodgate, opened." For a model, he may not exactly qualify for "shameless." He'll never do nude shots, and Julia's experienced the extent of his willingness to engage in hentai matches. But karaoke? That falls well within his limits of self-deprecation. The castle and sight-seeing, he can take or leave. But karaoke? With Julia? All the yes.

He glances down at himself, then to her; both are dressed fairly casual. "Did you wanna head out now? Should I make us food to take or anything?"

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Tue May 10, 2016 3:54 am

Julia couldn’t help but laugh a bit when Drake showed just how into the idea she was. She was happy she’d seemed to pick out something they could both get excited about, and that just made the blonde even more eager to get going. That almost led her to decline Drake’s offer for food, until she realized he’d offered to make it. Could he cook? Not that it mattered to Julia, but that was an aspect of her boyfriend she didn’t know much about. But now the seed of curiosity had been planted.

“Sure, I am kinda hungry. What’s on the menu?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 10, 2016 6:17 am

"Uhhh," drawls a blank Drake. She actually took him up on that? He wasn't a gifted chef. He made what he considers 'survival food', which typically consisted of food easily prepared on the fly. Salads were an easy go-to. And he had to always be mindful of what he ate, given his profession outside of wrestling.

There were a few things he'd made before, and he'd considered them rousing successes. Those who sampled it seemed to agree, or at least were too polite to tell him otherwise. Still, this is Julia. This isn't just a friend, it's Julia Rogers. That takes special precedence. And he just isn't sure what he could make that'd be good enough. The thought of making food 'just to take' conjures images of sad-ass sandwiches or tupperware salads. She's sweet, so she'd probably tell him whatever he made was 'fine' or even 'great(!)', but quality matters! She's worth putting his best out there. And why the Hell are they just standing around?

Oh, right. He still hasn't said anything.

"I'll, I'll just go see," says the former number one contender, jutting a thumb over his shoulder.

Without giving her long enough to offer him an out, Drake whirls around and dashes back into the dorm. They didn't afford their roster much in the way of luxury, so of course they only had a modest kitchenette to work with. All the more reason to get food to make on the fly. But he yanks open the refrigerator and freezer, rifling through the options. "We haaave..."

Sad-ass sandwich supplies, tupperware salad-fixings, and, "Purple stuff." Japan doesn't have Sunny D.

A tongue pokes out of the corner of his mouth in concentration, filtering out the less-than-optimal options, or those that simply wouldn't make enough for two. But if some of those were combined... "Oh! Hang on! Got something. You like kabobs?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum