Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 101 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 101 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Evangaline vs Ciel

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Evangaline vs Ciel - Page 4 Empty Re: Evangaline vs Ciel

Post by d_ultsch Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:50 pm

Evangaline let out a sigh of relief as she managed to get Ciel off of her back but when Ciel started to complain about her move Evangaline shot her a nasty glare. "That was to punish you for daring to treat your new master like that." Evangaline would say as she would get to her feet. Evangaline knew she had to get revenge on Ciel for humiliating her like that. So, Evangaline would quickly move closer to Ciel as Ciel recovered so she could grab Ciel's hair and try to pull Ciel towards the center of the mat.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:18 am

Ciel's face was still hurting from the face rack attack she had taken. She heard Evangaline saying that she deserved it for defying her. “You're not my... ahhh!” yelled the blue hair wrestler as her hair was pulled, forcing her to her feet as she was then pulled towards the center of the ring. “Let go of my hair!” yelled Ciel as she would then try to push her opponent away from her.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:20 pm

Evangaline would not let go of Ciel's hair until they got to the center of the ring. "Fine i will let go." Evangaline would say as she would release Ciel's hair. A second later Evangaline would try to swing her leg up between Ciel's legs. Evangaline was pissed at Ciel and now she was going to play dirty until she broke Ciel and made Ciel hers.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:06 pm

Ciel was now struggling, attempting to get Evangaline to let go of her hair. Yet to her surprises her opponent let go of her hair, which left the blue hair wrestler dumbfounded as what was happening before suddenly feeling a brutal kick in between her legs. The French wrestler would gasp for air as she held her crotch before falling down to her knees and then falling to the ground as she cried out in pain. The tactic reminded her of the last match she had been where her opponent had constantly used such tactics against her.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:38 pm

Evangaline would watch Ciel fall to the mat with a smile on her face. "Take that slave." Evangaline would say before lifting her foot up to step on Ciel's head. "Now that you are bowing before me. I think it is time to teach you some humility." Evangaline would say before stepping off Ciel so she would reach down to grab at Ciel's costume. Evangaline would then try to pull Ciel's top down to reveal her breasts to the world.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:46 am

Ciel was groaning in pain, still suffering the effects of the low blow she had taken as she still held her private with both hands. To busy gasping in pain, she couldn't make a response to her opponent remarks as she felt her head grinned by Evangaline boot. Yet this would not last long as Ciel opponent then removed her boot before ripping the top part of Ciel costume off, exposing her chest to the world. “AHH!” yelled Ciel as she then used her arms to cover her chest.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:47 am

Evangaline could only laugh as she stripped Ciel. "You should just give up now." Evangaline would say before trying to kick Ciel onto her back. "If you give up now i won't humiliate you as much." Evangaline would as she would try to sit down on Ciel's stomach to try and remove Ciel's arms from her chest.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:07 am

Ciel was feeling all sorts of emotions at the moment, anger, sadness, embarrassment just to name a few. She would then feel her opponent sitting on her stomach before making a remark about giving up. When she had joined AFW, she fought she was going to have proper fights, not doing a humiliation match like this. She could now feel her opponent trying to remove her hands from her chest, trying to expose her breast. “Fine, I give up. I'm sick of this match anyways.” stated Ciel in an annoyed tone.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:40 am

Evangaline was still pulling at Ciel's arms when she heard Ciel give up. "Oh, giving up already? Well i guess i can't blame you but you are ruining my fun. But that's OK, since you gave up you are my slave for the night." Evangaline would say with a smile on her lips as she looked down at Ciel. "We are going to have so much fun as i train you to be obedient."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:16 am

Ciel was not happy with her current situation as she kept her chest covered with both her arms despite all the tugging Evangaline was doing. She could hear her opponent now stating they were going to have so much fun. The blue hair wrestler would sigh. “Let's just get this over with.” stated Ciel as she was not pleased with the situation. But even if she had managed to win, she would have still had to deal with Evangaline and she felt that situation would have been worse.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4