by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 195 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 193 Guests :: 1 Bot

Jstruggs716, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Evangaline vs Ciel

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Evangaline vs Ciel Empty Evangaline vs Ciel

Post by d_ultsch Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:11 am

Evangaline vs Ciel
POW Humiliation match
Win by forcing your opponent to submit in a humiliating position
Winner gets to take the loser home for the night

Evangaline stood backstage as with a smile on her face as tonight she was going to show some stupid girl her place. Evangeline was still a little nervous as her last match had not gone according to plan. Evangaline decided to wear something a bit more revealing for tonight's match as she wanted to show off her glorious body while humiliating her opponent.

Soon Evangeline's music began to blast over the loudspeaker as she stepped out into the arena.

Spoiler:

Evangaline ignore the catcalls of the crowd as she strutted down to the ring as she prepared herself for a fun night with her unsuspecting victim. Evangaline would enter the ring and head to her corner before turning to face the entrance as she waited for her prey to arrive.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Evangaline vs Ciel Empty Re: Evangaline vs Ciel

Post by Serpon Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:32 am

It was that time once again, time for Ciel to go out and do another match.  So far her career in AFW had not been a pleasant one.  Her last match had ended in a double disqualification and after that, she was attacked backstage by her opponents.  She just wanted to forget about it all and focus on her current match.  “Block it out Ciel, focus on your opponent tonight.” she stated to herself.  The blue hair wrestler began to wonder about her opponent.  Her name was Evangaline but aside from that she knew next to nothing about her.  Hopefully, she was more respectful than her previous set of opponents.

She then looked at the clock which indicated it was almost time for the match to start.  She would then check her uniform to make sure it was fine.  Since she was doing such an odd match, she decided to wear something different.  Thus, she had elected to wear a bunny girl outfit instead of the usually one piece that she wore.  
Spoiler:

Once she found that everything was fine, she would head out of her locker room and make her way to the staging area.  The blue hair wrestler would wait a few moments before getting the signal as her music started to play.  The French wrestler would make her way out to the ramp and towards the ring.  She could hear a few people whistling at her but she ignored the calls and made her way into the ring before looking at her blond opponent as she got up.  Ciel would make her way to Evangaline before offering her hand to be shaken.  “Hello, I am Ciel, a pleasure to met you.”

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:49 am

Evangaline watched as Ciel made her way down to the ring and Evangaline let out a small sigh of relief as she wasn't forced to wrestle someone twice her size. As Ciel moved towards Evangaline, Evangaline moved towards Ciel to greet her. "Yes, it is a pleasure. I hope you are ready to become my slave as there are none who can resist me." Evangaline would say as she would stare into Ciel's eyes. "I hope you are ready for me."

Evangaline would then turn on her heel and move back to her corner without looking back at Ciel. Evangaline would have a smile on her face as she loved acting out the part of a high and mighty vampire and Ciel was going to be the first person who would bow before her might. Evangaline would turn around just as the bell rang to face Ciel. "Now why don't you come and bow before your new master." Evangaline would say as would would cross her arms in front of her small chest to wait and see if Ciel would listen to her.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:15 am

Ciel watched as her opponent moved towards her and began to talking.  She didn't introduce herself and began to talk about how Ciel would become her slave.  The blue hair wrestler felt bittersweet on what she heard.  On one hand her opponent didn't introduce herself and was already talking about how she was going to win, on the other hand, she wasn't a total bitch who wanted to make Ciel life a living hell.

Realizing that was the best she was going to get, Ciel decided to move back to her corner, now waiting for the match to start.  The bell would then ring as the blue hair wrestler started to make her way forward.  She then heard her opponent barking commands at her.  “Sorry but if you want me to follow your commands, you need to beat me in this match first and I have no plans on losing.” stated Ciel as she would then charge forward before attempting to start the match with a big boot to Evangaline chest.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:19 am

Evangaline heard Ciel's words and she sighed. "Why must they always want to do it the hard way." Evangaline said as she saw Ciel running at her. Luckily for Evangaline she could see Ciel coming a mile away as she ran across the ring. Evangaline would quickly dodge out of the way before trying to sweep Ciel's legs out from under her. "Whether you like it or not. You will be mine."

Evangaline would then try to put some space between herself and Ciel as she wanted to see what Ciel had to offer before Evangaline began to humiliate her.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:57 pm

Ciel began to charge forward, attempting to her opponent with a big boot but Evangaline managed to not only dodge the attack but also knock her down. “Gah” yelp Ciel as she landed on the ground before she would quickly roll on her stomach as she would then get up as she heard her opponent speak about how she would be hers. The blue hair wrestler simply ignored what her opponent said and focus on the match. She would now start to make her way closer to her opponent trying to enter a collar and elbow lock.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:48 am

Evangaline watched Ciel get up and she moved towards Ciel to initiate the collar and elbow lock up. "There is no use fighting me." Evangaline would say as she would push against Ciel to try to gain the advantage. "No matter what you do. You shall succumb to my will." Evangaline would say as she would try her best to overpower her opponent to gain the advantage.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:22 am

The two wrestler managed to lock together in a classic collar and elbow lock up. Evangaline would begin spouting again how Ciel would be hers no matter what. “You know, they have a saying, actions speak louder than words.” stated the blue hair wrestler in response as she would start to slowly overpower her opponent. Though not feeling fully satisfied with that, she would quickly attempt to transit into a headlock, attempting to press Evangaline head against the side of her chest.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:58 pm

Evangaline would take a step backwards as Ciel tarted to overpower her. "Silence! I will make you my slave." Evangaline would say as she would try her best to push Ciel backwards. However, before Evangaline could fight back Ciel pulled Evangaline down into a headlock. "Let go of me!" Evangaline would cry out as she did not appreciate how close she was to Ciel's bust. Evangaline would not stand for this as she would try to punch Ciel in her stomach to get Ciel to back off.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:21 am

Ciel managed to get the upper-hand as she paid little attention to her opponent words and instead focus on the match. She now had her opponent in a headlock and was trying to put the squeeze on her blond opponent. Yet just as things were starting to go well, she would feel a sudden pain in her stomach, causing her to gasp for air as she let go of Evangaline and doubled over, placing her arms to cover her stomach as she then took a few steps back.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next