Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:16 pm

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:17 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:07 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:03 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 63 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 62 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A real life Mirror Match!? Momoka Shinokawa vs. Rosie Xu

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

A real life Mirror Match!?  Momoka Shinokawa vs. Rosie Xu - Page 6 Empty Re: A real life Mirror Match!? Momoka Shinokawa vs. Rosie Xu

Post by k0hryuu Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:58 am

Hammering her double with a low blow, Momoka couldn't help but smirk as Rosie collapsed to the mat, clutching her nether regions. Admittedly it did feel a bit weird, though.

"Th-that's right! You're the bitch and you're gonna be naked like one...!" Pouncing down on Rosie, Momoka attempted to grab at the girl's torn outfit, trying to remove it all the way this time.

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

A real life Mirror Match!?  Momoka Shinokawa vs. Rosie Xu - Page 6 Empty Re: A real life Mirror Match!? Momoka Shinokawa vs. Rosie Xu

Post by TheWamts Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:04 am

There wasn't anything for Rosie to do, she was in way too much pain. "...No...!" Was all she could say before Momoka got ontop of her, her grabby hands getting into the places she'd already ripped and finish the job.

"Aah... p-please..." Rosie pleaded, but it was no good. There was another loud ripping sound, and suddenly, her tiny, underdeveloped body was on display for everyone. Worse, it was on display for Momoka! Rosie tried to flip over, as if that would cover herself, she just wanted to curl up into a ball and die!

A real life Mirror Match!?  Momoka Shinokawa vs. Rosie Xu - Page 6 SAdcZrMA real life Mirror Match!?  Momoka Shinokawa vs. Rosie Xu - Page 6 MVRLLQmA real life Mirror Match!?  Momoka Shinokawa vs. Rosie Xu - Page 6 I82ome3A real life Mirror Match!?  Momoka Shinokawa vs. Rosie Xu - Page 6 UAjmKPCA real life Mirror Match!?  Momoka Shinokawa vs. Rosie Xu - Page 6 MAai8oKA real life Mirror Match!?  Momoka Shinokawa vs. Rosie Xu - Page 6 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:13 am

"H-Ha! That's right, you shitty ripoff!" Momoka declared, holding up Rosie's outfit triumphantly. The accomplishment, of course, being a bit hampered by the whole lookalike thing. Awkward.

Trying hard not to think about it, Momoka tossed the piece of clothing off to the side, before leaning over, grabbing Rosie by the hair and trying to yank her all the way upright, leaving her fully exposed!

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:22 am

Momoka forced the now nude Rosie up to her feet. Not that there was much to reveal, but it was still a horribly humiliating thing to happen. "S-stop it..." She covered her hands over her chest, standing on still shaky legs.

"Y-you made your point already... s-so j-just stop!" The embarrassment seemed to have just knocked the fight out of her, there was something extra shameful of being stripped down by yourself.

A real life Mirror Match!?  Momoka Shinokawa vs. Rosie Xu - Page 6 SAdcZrMA real life Mirror Match!?  Momoka Shinokawa vs. Rosie Xu - Page 6 MVRLLQmA real life Mirror Match!?  Momoka Shinokawa vs. Rosie Xu - Page 6 I82ome3A real life Mirror Match!?  Momoka Shinokawa vs. Rosie Xu - Page 6 UAjmKPCA real life Mirror Match!?  Momoka Shinokawa vs. Rosie Xu - Page 6 MAai8oKA real life Mirror Match!?  Momoka Shinokawa vs. Rosie Xu - Page 6 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:26 am

"Ha, so you give up?" Momoka scoffed, trying to enjoy her dominance, in spite of the relative irony of it. "You admit you're just a crappier version of me?"

Despite the apparent lack of resistance from Rosie, Momoka still felt the need to give one more hard yank upwards.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:30 am

"... Y-yes, I give..." Rosie just wanted this match to end... She could only see herself taking more boob shots and crotch shots if this went on, and being fully naked in front of everyone like this was just the worst!

"I'm... a crappy version of you, h-happy?" She said, a little faster, whimpering pathetically when Momoka tugged on her hair once again.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:37 am

Content with that, Momoka released Rosie's hair while the ref called the match. She might have stopped to gloat more, but for some reason, this whole thing left her a bit mentally exhausted. Giving her clone one last disdainful look, she marched marched haughtily away and out of the ring, at the very lest pleased to have gotten another victory.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:42 am

Rosie groaned, watching Momoka march away. As much as she... hated the bratty bitch, for some reason, she didn't want the girl to leave her alone like this. But no sound escaped her exhausted body, and it was well after Momoka had left the ring that Rosie finally pulled herself onto her feet, ashamed that she'd lost to... herself.

Winner by submission: Momoka!

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6