Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:16 pm

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:17 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:07 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:03 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 53 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 53 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A real life Mirror Match!? Momoka Shinokawa vs. Rosie Xu

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

A real life Mirror Match!?  Momoka Shinokawa vs. Rosie Xu - Page 4 Empty Re: A real life Mirror Match!? Momoka Shinokawa vs. Rosie Xu

Post by k0hryuu Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:48 am

Momoka desperately tried to lock in the hold, but Rosie was struggling way too much. Try as she might, she ended up bucked off, tumbling over to the side. Not wanting to lose her momentum thus far, she quickly tried to scramble to her feet before her doppleganger could get the drop on her.

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

A real life Mirror Match!?  Momoka Shinokawa vs. Rosie Xu - Page 4 Empty Re: A real life Mirror Match!? Momoka Shinokawa vs. Rosie Xu

Post by TheWamts Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:28 am

Rosie managed to somehow shake the other girl off of her, rolling off to the side, using the ropes to help her climb back onto her feet. She took the opportunity to soothe her aching chest rather than attacking. Momoka had dealt a lot to it, and Rosie had the suspicion that there'd be more of that before the match ended, one way or another.

A real life Mirror Match!?  Momoka Shinokawa vs. Rosie Xu - Page 4 SAdcZrMA real life Mirror Match!?  Momoka Shinokawa vs. Rosie Xu - Page 4 MVRLLQmA real life Mirror Match!?  Momoka Shinokawa vs. Rosie Xu - Page 4 I82ome3A real life Mirror Match!?  Momoka Shinokawa vs. Rosie Xu - Page 4 UAjmKPCA real life Mirror Match!?  Momoka Shinokawa vs. Rosie Xu - Page 4 MAai8oKA real life Mirror Match!?  Momoka Shinokawa vs. Rosie Xu - Page 4 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:23 pm

Back on her feet, Momoka would see Rosie by the ropes, trying to tend to her bosom. Feeling pretty much in control of this match so far, the brattier of the two decided to take some time to gloat. "Ha! Looks like it's clear who's the real crappy ripoff!" she spouted cockily, puffing out her tiny chest with her hands on her hips.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:33 pm

"What, just cuz I'm not a pervert like you, I'm the ripoff?" Rosie fired back. "Or are you going after my boobs just cuz you're jealous?" Rosie cupped her chest, which would have had more of an effect if she wasn't an A-cup.

Well, in fairness to Momoka, this match was probably still the cleanest one she'd had thus far in her career. Hopefully, it'd stay that way. Rosie backed into the ropes, bouncing off them to send herself towards Momoka, aiming her boot right at her doppelganger's chest!

A real life Mirror Match!?  Momoka Shinokawa vs. Rosie Xu - Page 4 SAdcZrMA real life Mirror Match!?  Momoka Shinokawa vs. Rosie Xu - Page 4 MVRLLQmA real life Mirror Match!?  Momoka Shinokawa vs. Rosie Xu - Page 4 I82ome3A real life Mirror Match!?  Momoka Shinokawa vs. Rosie Xu - Page 4 UAjmKPCA real life Mirror Match!?  Momoka Shinokawa vs. Rosie Xu - Page 4 MAai8oKA real life Mirror Match!?  Momoka Shinokawa vs. Rosie Xu - Page 4 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:16 pm

"WHAT WAS THAT!?" Momoka screamed angrily, her trigger getting set off again. Unfortunately for her, as she got so ticked off by that comment, she would be completely unprepared as Rosie rushed at her a put a boot right into her tiny chest!

Blasted out onto her back, Momoka gasped in pain, winded a bit from the blow, while writhing and clutching at her tiny boobs.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:47 pm

Again, Momoka's berserk switch clicked on. Rosie smirked, seeing her counterpart fall onto the mat. She dove after her butt first, aiming to land on the same spot she'd just kicked. "Oof, this isn't very comfy. Sure wish you had some cushions~" Rosie teased her downed double some more, bouncing a few times on her chest to make her point.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:08 am

"Ggmmmmmmpphh...!" Momoka wheezed as Rosie's rear came crashing down, mashing her undeveloped bosom against her ribcage. Grunting and groaning as her doppleganger bounced upon her tender chest, Momoka glared angrily up at her, bucking and kicking to try and her now=hated duplicate off of her.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:02 am

Rosie was enjoying herself, Momoka's angry glaring and thrashing only made it more entertaining. "Come on, you can beat a crappy ripoff, right?" Rosie taunted, even as she tried to keep her balance on the flailing girl's body. The kicks weren't very strong, but still quite annoying, and all the bucking was making it hard to keep sitting upright.

"Rrgh... stay still, will you?!" Rosie grabbed Momoka's wrists and tried to force them down above her head - which had the side effect of pushing her (flat) chest against her rival's face!

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:19 am

Momoka continued to make frustrated, illegible sounds as her double grabbed her wrists and pinned them down. What really ticked her off, though, was Rosie's flat chest being more or less shoved right in her face. "Get offa me you bitch!"

After a few futile struggles, Momoka quickly got fed up with it. Bending her head forward, she opened her mouth wide and tried to chomp on one of Rosie's tiny boobs!

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:33 am

With barely a warning, Momoka had clamped her mouth against her breast, biting into it painfully! "SHIIIIT!!" She immediately scrambled to get away from Momoka, hugging her chest tightly. "W-what the hell is WRONG WITH YOU?!" Rosie didn't even stand back up, she was shocked that this girl would actually go and bite her in the tit!

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next