Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:59 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 12:20 pm

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 11:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 39 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 38 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 9:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Oily Spanking Match! (Elizabeth vs Shiyumi)

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Oily Spanking Match! (Elizabeth vs Shiyumi) - Page 3 Empty Re: Oily Spanking Match! (Elizabeth vs Shiyumi)

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:03 pm

Shiyumi was enjoying herself far too much to take any threats from Elizabeth seriously, lost in her own lust as she continued to grind on the back of Elizabeth. Feeling the soft oily skin rub against her's and the canvas being large enough to where she couldn't rub out of space to roam across. It was near heaven for the perverted girl as she continued to pleasure herself at the expense of Elizabeth. "Come on, you know you like this. I bet you just want to cuddle up with me and start fucking with me right?" she asked, kinda hopeful that she was going to say yes.

Then she felt the larger woman grabbing her leg. It was a weird choice of action but Shiyumi paid no mind to it. But then she found out why Elizabeth did that as with one swift roll, Shiyumi found herself trapped beneath the larger woman with her legs being held up in a V form that left her ass completely open. Shock and urgency washed over Shiyumi's face, "Noooooooo!" she screamed as she attempted to try and squirm her way out of this, but Elizabeth's large frame on top of her was not going to let that happen so easily...

Back to top Go down

Oily Spanking Match! (Elizabeth vs Shiyumi) - Page 3 Empty Re: Oily Spanking Match! (Elizabeth vs Shiyumi)

Post by Lilybell Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:12 pm

In the back of Liz's mind she imagined tribbing with Shiyumi and blushed, locking those thoughts away in a little vault in her mind. A locked box of secret thoughts. Sitting, straddling Yumi's stomach with one of the girls legs stretched up in front of her and held by the ankle, Liz grinned triumphantly. "Now, let's see this deviant little lesbian slut get just what she deserves."

Tucking her legs in tight against Shiyumi's ribs she would begin unceremoniously lashing out at that exposed backside. She didn't rush, giving each stroke a full draw before delivering a blow with a resounding SMACK. With each one she would count off "One! Two!" She had no intention of stopping until the girl could find a way to escape or surrendered. Obviously, she preferred the latter option.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:59 am

"No no no no! Get off of me!" Shiyumi screamed as she squirmed her best to try and escape from underneath Elizabeth. However, with her legs spread out like they were gave Elizabeth free realm of what to do with her. And the choice was obvious as the large hand smacked against her butt. "Aaaaaah! Aaaah!" she screamed out with each hit as she would snap back into the oil.

This was bad, Shiyumi's butt was already stinging from the hard hits and if she couldn't stop this she knew that she wasn't going to be able to sit down for a long while. Forcing off Elizabeth by force was not happening, she simply could not fight against physics this time with the larger body on top of her. However as crafty as she was, she was not without a plan. Reaching up, shooting her arms underneath Elizabeth's, Shiyumi attempted for a pleasure attack like no other.

Her target was Elizabeth's nipples, looking to grab and pinch them to send volts of pleasure through Elizabeth before pulling them forward to try and 'coax' Elizabeth off of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:51 am

Liz was full of well-deserved confidence in her new position and was setting about the task of tanning Shiyumi's ass with abandon. She was enjoying herself to a nearly criminal extent, and only some of that was brought about by her victim's cries of torment. The kawaii was... well, cute and Liz was fully indulging herself on spanking her backside.

She was so caught up in her work, however, that she failed to notice Shiyumi's hands stretch up for a sneak attack of their own. Dexterous fingers would easily find Liz's large breasts with their erect, pink nipples. The big blonde tried to ignore the assault, but after a moment she was forced to lurch forward slightly, into the pleasure, with a low moan. As she did so her weight lifted slightly from off of her victim and her grip loosened, perhaps enough for Shiyumi to wriggle free or turn things around.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:04 am

The nipple pull was enough to get Liz to slip up and release Shiyumi from her predicament as she slid out from underneath Liz and now had her back completely exposed to her. But Shiyumi wasn't interested in her back, Liz deserved some special kind of counter attack as she would wait patiently for Liz to turn around. It was not the greatest idea that Shiyumi has thought of and it was completely risky, but she wanted this big busty girl to realize that she was not one to be toyed with and the oil continued to convince her that there was so much that her size difference could make.

Once Liz had turned around, Shiyumi would slide herself forward to gain momentum and attempted to leap up to try and body tackle Liz into the oil. If it worked, then the spectacle of her taking down the larger Liz was going to please her greatly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3