Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 60 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 57 Guests :: 1 Bot

c238, Diesel_Electric_Razor, skip-stop

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Jessica Wright

Tag Team Champions
Bullet Club
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
River Styx
#1 contender
Galina Romerno

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Harumi Hazama
#1 contenders
???

Rising Star Champion
Mika Kaminashi
#1 contender
Mia Yukari Wilson

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Mako "The Shark" Adachi
#1 contender
Sasuke "The Blue Dragon" Jackson

Tension Tag Team Champions
Makie Akamatsu & Kyo Akamatsu
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Vacated
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Alice Gaster
#1 contender
Drake Fond

Tension Title Belt matches

Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:16 am by SimplyMoon

As with Aphrodite being the new holder of Hentai championship belt for Tension((Spoilers))I hope to reinvigorate the belt with a few matches and am beginning to plan out what to do. If you are interested in storyline or just a plain match let me know with a pm or a comment down below.

Comments: 0

Looking for a Hentai Debut match!

Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:20 am by Diesel_Electric_Razor

Hello AFW! Asking again for anyone to take my dear lad Jasper Rhys on for a somewhat unusual hentai match, as I want him to face off against another male wrestler, preferably a masculine male for his Hentai debut match.

Essentially I'm asking for a gay hentai match, I.E. yaoi
Jasper's Page

If anyone is interested, hit me up on Discord so we can plan it out!
my Discord is

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Bored, want some matches, the nomal

Sun Dec 20, 2020 1:03 am by Void Effect

Want some RP matches, Bored mostly, find me on Discord, I am free most of the time, don't really have any limit of which types, okay with anything, and just bored, DM me if interested

Comments: 2

Satsuki Suzuki (Debut) vs Himeko Akan: An Oily Debut!

Go down

Satsuki Suzuki (Debut) vs Himeko Akan: An Oily Debut! Empty Satsuki Suzuki (Debut) vs Himeko Akan: An Oily Debut!

Post by Jstruggs716 on Wed Dec 09, 2020 8:14 am

Match Type: Oil
Victory Condition: Pinfall, submission, KO, count out, or disqualified
Special Condition: The ring will be filled with oil

Finally after four months of training and two months of waiting, today was the day that the former MMA fighter, Satsuki Suzuki, was going to make her debut in pro wrestling. And needless to say she was ready kick some ass! So much so that..."Hey Buddy! Go ahead and play my entrance music." Satsuki tells the backstage worker that was in charge of wrestlers entrance songs to play hers despite that the ring announcer hasn't even begun introduces.

"Umm...are you sure? The ring announcer haven't started with yet." The worker asked, naively thought because she was new to pro wrestling didn't know that. "Hey! What the hell I just say?! Play the damn music!" Satsuki didn't give a damn about introduces, she just wanted to fight and soon as possible! "*Gulp!* Y-Yes, ma'ma!" The worker nervously and scared did what  he was told, had seeing the videos of her MMA days, didn't want to anger her and began to play her entrance music: Fight by CFO$ through the speakers and letting it be heard around the arena, which confuses the ring announcer a bit as he hasn't started yet but whatever.

"Good boy~!" Satsuki says to the worker while rubbing his head before walking out from behind the curtain to the entrance ramp, wearing a light blue slingshot swimsuit with a yellow mixed with black fingerless gloves and is barefoot as she has a cocky and devilish grin on her face. Has seen Satsuki before in her MMA days the audiences members would boos her as she was very disrespect fighter. Satsuki rolls her eyes in annoys, they must not know that she was far from a good girl. Satsuki turns her attention to the ring that was filled with oil, glistening from the lights of the arena, before then she began to walk down towards the ring.
Spoiler:
Satsuki Suzuki (Debut) vs Himeko Akan: An Oily Debut! 42406aab73083d6d8e48e15eda15d04f

The Ring Announcer, who was not in the ring because of the oil, stood outside the ring with a micphone in a hand is going to make the introduces now. "Ladies and Gentlemen! The following contest is scheduled for one fall! And it's a oil match! Where the ring is filled oil! Introducing first, making her way to the ring and debut! Weighing at one hundred and fifty six pounds! From Osaka, Japan! She is "The Red Eyes" Satsuki Suzuki!"

The crowd boos louder after the ring announcer was finished with introduces while Satsuki had arrived at the ringside arena. Climbing up the steel steps on the ring apron, carefully entering the ring by the middle rope as the floor was covered with slippery oil. Once in the ring she could feel the oil underneath her feet. Satsuki carefully walks to the corner and waits for her opponent to arrive.

Jstruggs716

Back to top Go down

Satsuki Suzuki (Debut) vs Himeko Akan: An Oily Debut! Empty Re: Satsuki Suzuki (Debut) vs Himeko Akan: An Oily Debut!

Post by M.J.Caboose14 on Wed Dec 09, 2020 3:45 pm

Appearance:
Satsuki Suzuki (Debut) vs Himeko Akan: An Oily Debut! GyxByys
(Also wearing a white slingshot bikini as her attire)

Himeko was pumped as she got ready and exited the changing room. Tonight she was having an oil match, and she'd got a request from promoters too. They wanted her to wear a slingshot bikini. Now a normal person might ask why (If not just refuse). But no, Himeko accepted without a thought thinking it'd be fun. So here she was, waiting to make her entrance in a tight, white slingshot and going barefoot. As soon as her opponent was in the ring, Himeko would make her own entrance with a giddy smile on her face!

Waving to the fans as soon as she dashed out there, the bubbly behemoth was cheerful as ever as she walked across the stage. Her enormous rack was bouncing about without any resistance due to the tight fitting sling-wear. It was a miracle in itself that her nipples were still covered. Meanwhile her big ass was also super yummy looking! Her assets continued to bounce around as she made her way down the ramp and to the ring. Soon Himeko got a look at her opponent, who looked pretty mean but sexy! Keeping her eyes on the woman in case of any sneaky tricks, and to look at Satsuki's sexiness even more, the giantess would step through the ring ropes and go stand confidently in the center. To show her confidence, Himeko wasn't even going to waste time by going to her corner first. She wanted to wrestle right now!

"HEY THERE LADY, LETS TUSSLE!" Himeko shouted while pointing at her opponent. Then, crouching down into a grappling position with her hands raised, the giantess eagerly waited for the woman to attack. The oil was slippy, but as long as she wasn't moving around, Himeko could keep her footing rather well. "That's a nice g-string by the way! It looks really good on you!" Himeko added, complimenting her opponent's attire in a friendly voice.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum