Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:16 pm

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:17 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:07 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:03 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 52 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 48 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, daemongirl, killcarrion, ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Masseuse Amaya Part III(IndigoDragon)

2 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Masseuse Amaya Part III(IndigoDragon) - Page 3 Empty Re: Masseuse Amaya Part III(IndigoDragon)

Post by Harrier Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:30 am

"Not necessarily me, this is not the shopping channel where I try to sell you my fitness products. Maybe if you let yourself get massaged more often, this will help with your shyness. I mean you are lying in your underwear here, with a person you know for what, 20 minutes? I mean I am a professional and everything, but you still needed courage to come here."
The young Japanese giggled at the thought before she began to massage the lower back of her customer.
"Oh wow, you did not joke around when you said that you are stressed. Everything is in Tension and hard here."

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Masseuse Amaya Part III(IndigoDragon) - Page 3 Empty Re: Masseuse Amaya Part III(IndigoDragon)

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:01 am

When Maya made Anampo realize that she had basically stripped down and has stayed in her underwear for so long around another woman , her head perks up a bit and her muscles tighten up. But...They soon relaxed again. She was already here...

"Yeah...My back has been put under the pressure of several holds...It would be amazing if you could work that out, Miss Maya."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:48 pm

That did not go really smooth when Amaya mentioned the obvious, and the young Japanese girl shied back a little when she felt the muscles tension up, but luckily, the muscle play relaxed back in its original state.

"We are already halfway there, Anampo-san. Just lay back and let me work on your problems here."
Applying more oil on her customer, the Japanese would work against the most pressing problems of the back area first.
"I do not have a good advice to wrestle better or train harder. I neither do anything like this. Ok, I train, but my own advances in wrestling are well, quick to look at."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:54 pm

Her back felt better and better with every push from Amaya. The rabbit thought that if ahe were to start getting massages more, she would still like them to be from Amaya. Anampo was already close to naked before the woman.

She didnt want to go through that again with someone new. Anampo looks away for a moment before looking back at Amaya. "Um...This is an odd request but...If you arent doing anything after the massage, would you mind sparring with me? I think I can learn something from you...Or anyone."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:45 pm

If she did not mind? This was not really a shy bunny, which was quite refreshing for a change. Amaya really warmed up to the girl more and more.

"Sure, if you want. It is part of your contract anyway. But turn on the back now please. Your front side is not done yet."
This could be problematic, but Amaya was positive about the outcome. If Anampo was already asking for a spar, she would and could not be afraid to show her front to her now. And if she could not make a spar, how could she think about wrestling?
"Have you wrestled a kawaii before?"

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:58 pm

Anampo nodded and torns over to be on her back and face belly up. She had sizeable breasts. But didnt hink too much of them. "Part of my...Contract? What do you mean?"

When asked about whether or not she had fought Kawaii girls before. Anampo thought about it and replies: "Well...Ive fought against smaller girls. But whats the difference? I-If there is any?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:07 pm

"I mean that is stated in my contract that anyone who comes to a massage is automatically allowed to also wrestle me. And in the moment you signed to get massaged here, you also signed that you are eligible for a spar with me. The girls are relaxed and in a good mood after they have been massaged, some of them want to wrestle then and try new moves on the spot. I don´t know if that makes me a trainer of some sort or a dummie, I don´t know"
She giggled lightly. And some just wanted to be bitches, but that was not for the ears of Anampo.
"A kawaii is not particularly good at wrestling, at least I am not. But we are cute and earn our money this way."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:15 pm

Learning that opened up a few opportunities to Anampo. Whether or not she was going to abuse that was up to her. But...Anampo could use a good friend and a great masseuse from Amaya. So she couldnt do something too bad. Besides, it was just a spar. How bad could it get?

"Okay...Um, a-after the massage then. We'll have a bit of a spar and you can teach me a thing or two about some submissions, maybe?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:00 pm

"I can try. But don´t expect too much, we kawaii are not especially known to be submission or wrestling monsters in general."
After she had finished massaging the hands and arms of Anampo, she would go deeper to the shoulders, pass the considerable breasts and begin to massage the stomach area of her fellow Japanese. She was not extraordinarily thrilled about the prospect to wrestle, but she was pretty sure that it would be nice with this girl. But it would probably not be a lesson in don´t be shy either, wrestling stayed a contact sport however people did not want to believe it or stay modest.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:56 pm

"You dont have to be. Juat show me what you uh...K-Know." Anampo says in a comforting way to Amaya, as to not make her feel down or any less confident. Anampo's eyes widden and she looks up at Amaya when she massages Anampo's stomach. "W-What stress could be in my stomach?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next