Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 50 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 49 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A new dawn or just a new tomorrow ? [Tiefblau]

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A new dawn or just a new tomorrow ? [Tiefblau] - Page 2 Empty Re: A new dawn or just a new tomorrow ? [Tiefblau]

Post by LunarWolf Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:31 pm

Cecilia would roll her eyes at Heather's words, she couldn't help but think that this meeting might have been a mistake. She would shake her head a little as she listened on at Heathers words. She couldn't help but roll her eyes every now and then though.

"Sure sure, whatever you want." Cecilia said as she'd hand-wave Heather's words away, it was clearly the same thing as before. No matter how you looked on it, Cecilia would sigh out as she'd bring her arms down and place them onto the table. " You'll have to climb back up, you know that right ?" Cecilia spoke out as she'd then start to move up to stand.

" You aren't wrong about things having become stale though. Not that they haven't been stale lately either." Cecilia would shrug her shoulders. " Good luck with your return, if you need an opponent to get you back into things..." Cecilia said as she'd avert her eyes a bit as if she was thinking about who to suggest of the people she knew. " You could try Belinda I guess...my sister, though she might be on a bit of a too good run for you to take on. Do as you wish though." Cecilia let out as she'd look on at Heather, pulling out a few yen bills and placing them on the table. " Order what you, it's on me." Cecilia let out as she'd start to turn as if she was starting to leave.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

A new dawn or just a new tomorrow ? [Tiefblau] - Page 2 Empty Re: A new dawn or just a new tomorrow ? [Tiefblau]

Post by TiefBlau Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:23 pm

"..Of course I know that. I'm not expecting a red carpet to the top for right when I return" She said, nodding her head before she watched Cecilia stand up. She blinked at the sight, hearing the rest of her words.

"I'll..keep that in mind. Give her my number or something." She said before seeing her about to walk away. "Ah..th..that's it? You're gonna leave now?" She let out, tilting her head a little "Kh..I mean..nothing else? After all this time we just..talk about ridiculous things, I get frustrated, and then you leave?"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:46 am

Cecilia couldn't help but shrug her shoulders as Heather let out those words, she would turn around and look on at her friend for a few seconds before tilting her head. " The way you were acting It didn't exactly seem as if you wanted me here ? So I figured I might as well just duck out." Cecilia let out as she'd place her hands upon her hips, looking on at Heather for a few seconds before she'd sigh out.

" Or am I mistaken ?" The blond would says as she'd head up towards the table again and lean over it a bit, looking on at her shorter purple haired rival for a few seconds. She'd then pull back into a stance and cross her arms underneath her massive chest. " If you want I can stay, but that's completely up to you."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:02 am

"Tch..Cecilia." Heather searched for the words to say, almost chewing on her lips in her frustration at both the situation and herself. "I-If I wanted you to go I would have said something. Why do you think I came out here to meet you?? It's been way too long for us to be talking to eachother like this..Can we just..not be competitive and all that for just one damned second??" She let out, tapping her finger a bit on the table.

"I want you to stay. So sit your cute ass back down on that chair" She let out, sticking her tongue out at her.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Dec 25, 2015 7:33 pm

With Heather saying those things it was quite difficult for Cecilia to leave now, she would let out a long sigh as she'd turn around and look on at Heather. Walking up to the girl she'd reach out quickly to catch Heather's tongue between her thumb and index finger and pull on it. " Fiiine~ but don't call me cute." Cecilia let out as she'd attempt to then let go of Heather's tongue and move down to seat herself down again.

" So what exactly do you want to talk about ? wrestling ? movies ? Name it."
Cecilia said as she'd lean back in her chair.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2