Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 6:10 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 9:04 am

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:56 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Today at 4:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 59 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 57 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Sun May 12, 2024 11:49 pm by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Dawn of Justice

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Dawn of Justice Empty Dawn of Justice

Post by Gadot Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:47 am

Casimir:

"T'ch…asking me to run your damn errands…you got servants that literally just take care of the servants that take care of you, why do I gotta go out and get your damn milk and condoms."

Casimir was bored out of his mind. The big, scary wrestler, known for his stints in the Tension division of AFW where he did things like practically knock a girl's brains out with a metal baseball bat and used the handle of another baseball bat to fuck a completely different girl, was now standing in the middle of a convenience mart staring at a refrigerator full of milk and other dairy products with a basket full of groceries hanging in his hand. He grumbled to himself as he grabbed a half gallon, because "fuck that dude", and shifted over to the next aisle.

It was quiet in the mart, just him and the person working the counter. He kept grumbling to himself a bit, making remarks on how he was forced to go and deal with this shit, and how he was going to take it out on someone when he got back. Not like he could take it out on the person who sent him, that would be unspeakable. But he would take it out on someone. But for now, he was stuck hunching over at the mart, trying to figure out if he should buy the four pack of cinnamon rolls, or if he should just buy the one like it said on the list.

With that, he fished his cell phone out of his pocket, focusing his attention solely on the screen. If anyone was going to come in, he sure as hell wouldn't pay attention.

Back to top Go down

Dawn of Justice Empty Re: Dawn of Justice

Post by Maxy Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:00 am

"You were very lucky there Lita. Another blow and he would have broken you literally." Daisuke is walking along with Lita after they left the hospital, not bringing it up until they got a good distance away from it. "You're telling. That fucktard almost completely fractured my skull! It would suck being out of action for three to six months." Daisuke nods in agreement "Knowing you as well as I do you'll want to get back in there tomorrow, but the doctor recommended you wait a couple of weeks and see how it goes. What did he give you there anyway?"

Lita looks a prescription that was given to her that would aid in the healing process. She got off lucky but is still feeling a good amount of head pain, plus the part of her face where she got smacked is a different colour, but one couldn't tell as it was wrapped up. "I have no idea what this even says but it'll still take a day or two to get ready. Urh I feel like crap." Looking concerned, Daisuke suggest they get some over the counter stuff for now. It was better than nothing so they ducked into a near by store.

Daisuke didn't notice who else was there as she was looking to find something useful for Lita, however Lita saw Casimir clear as day. She put a hand on Daisuke's shoulder, holding it a bit tight. She quietly says to her "Hold me back." Dai turns to ask "Why?" but she sees what Lita sees, and see too does not look pleased.

"YOU!" pointing towards Casimir.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:51 pm

Come on, Casimir was just trying to get this stupid list done. He didn't notice when Daisuke and Lita walked in, nor did he even pick up on their conversation. He just wanted to get this out of the way and go the fuck home. He groaned for a moment as he realized that the dude wasn't responding, reaching up to thump his phone against his forehead. "Of course, now you gotta be incommunicado. Fuckin' prick." He grumbled a bit under his breath, before grabbing the four-pack. Fuck it, he goddamn deserved these cinnamon rolls.

Of course, Daisuke and Lita might have thought otherwise. He looked over as he heard someone shouting out, quirking an eyebrow and hoping he'd be able to see a bit of drugstore soap opera play out, before Casimir realized it was directed at him. "Ugh, who the fuck are you even?" he asked, his brain still half on the idea of cinnamon rolls for lunch, keeping him from really piecing it together for a few minutes. "Look, I don't have time for this bullshit. You wanna get upset about what you see on AFW, take it up with the fuckin' legal team."

Then his eyes landed on Lita for a moment. Wait. He knew her. Took him a moment to remember her, imagining her with a baseball bat in her skull in order to piece it together. "Ah! Shit, you're that…that, uh. Dammit. The girl. The girl I brained with the baseball bat. And her friend who came running in out of nowhere! Jeez, no wonder I couldn't place ya for a moment there, you're both so damn forgettable." He laughed for a moment, shaking his head. "Look, girl. You want to fight again, I'll take ya on in a heartbeat. But you do gotta go through the proper shit, y'know? I'd hate to break your skull open and the league won't pay for it." He shrugged, turning away again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:22 pm

Lita wanted to say something when he said he didn't have time this, and other stuff that to her that just sounding like him going blah blah blah. She wanted to get him back though for what he did to her but she wasn't in the condition to do so. Daisuke was however and while she did warn him last time what would happen if she saw him again, however she felt like she could go about it a different way and keep things civil. "It's interesting you bring up legal team Casimir." Dai tells him. "As low as what you did in the ring the other day, the mark to left on her forward we can't do anything about, however I looked up a few things recently and...well." She takes a moment to figure how to word it in words he'll understand. "Your actions to her after the bell sounded, to Lina, and to the referee...that's assault with a weapon."

She take a moment to see how Lita is doing before turning his attention back to Casimir. "Usually matters like this we'd leave to league officials but odds are they won't do anything about it, and given how you've been behaving lately you need to be taught a lesson." While Lita says nothing she gives Dai a look of concern, unsure of what might go down. "Casimir Day, I'm placing you under citizen's arrest. And don't say what you did in the ring is all legal. Back where I'm from I've seen hockey players get arrested for fighting during games the odd time, and it is clear you need a reality check."

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:32 am

It took a moment for the words to really sink in. Had…she said she was putting him under citizen's arrest? For shit that he did while under contract with the AFW? Sure, they said they wouldn't help out with legal problems, but even this one was gonna be easily laughed out. So that's exactly what the blue-haired man did -- he laughed. And loudly. He didn't seem to care about much else, he just thought the idea of the girl in front of him putting him under any sort of arrest was just the funniest thing he had ever heard. In fact, he had to put the basket down on the floor, thanks to the fact that he was doubled over in laughter.

"Ah…Ah, shit," he finally breathed, once the laughing fit was over. "Ah, man! That was fuckin' hilarious!" He shook his head, reaching up to wipe the tears out of his eyes. He reached down and grabbed for his basket of supplies, shaking his head to himself, still chuckling to himself as if he kept repeating it in his head. "You are hysterical. You should try out for stand up comedy, since this whole wrestling schtick ain't working for ya." With that, he turned to move away, with him still laughing to himself about what they had said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:53 pm

Unlike him, she wasn't amused by what he said. She looked at him with all seriousness, though when he turned around she put a hand on his shoulder and told him firmly. "I'm not joking. You have no idea who you're dealing with, so I suggest you drop the munchies and come with me and no resist." As she was dealing with him, Lita made a quick phone call. It was less than a minute and when she hand up she told them both "They're on their way." Daisuke was determined not to let him get away or be ignored. "I don't want to make this more complicated than it needs to be, please cooperate." Dai asked him, though she had a feeling he didn't care what she said.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:14 pm

When Daisuke put his hand on Casimir, he gave a small sigh and rolled his eyes as she tried to tell him not to resist. "I think you and I know that is exactly what I'm gonna do, and there's nothing you can do to stop me," he replied simply. When Lita made her phone call, Casimir remained still, facing the doorway, fingers white around the handles of the basket. When Lita hung up the phone and mentioned that they were on their way, Casimir gave a small huff. He was about to make a comment when Daisuke told him to "please cooperate", before he just gave a small laugh.

With that, he spun around quickly. He moved to bring the basket up to try and smash across Daisuke's head as he spun. "I'd love to stick and crack your skull open like your little girlfriend, but I gotta dash." With that, he would try to aim a kick for Daisuke's stomach and aimed the basket for her head again, this time just throwing it at her so he could make his escape. "'Cause cops ain't gonna happen. Sorry, girlie."

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:06 am

Daisuke heard his comment about taking off and prepared for a footrace, however she was taken by surprise when he kicked her in the stomach. She lets out and groan as Casimir grabbed the basket and swung it at her. She managed to avoid the swing of the basket just in time and made a move to get behind him, looking to apply a crossface chicken wing in an attempt to control him.

"Stop resisting! Don't make this harder than it needs to be" she tells him, not wanting to hurt him. As they struggled and attempted to not step on the items that fell out of the basket, Lita saw a tempting visual before her. She wanted some pay back, but wondered if now should be the time for that.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:29 am

While the kick to her stomach landed, Casimir found himself wide open for the crossface chicken wing once the basket was out of his reach. He cursed to himself for a moment, struggling to try and get his arm free. But he still had one arm out, at least. So he reached over, making as if to try and get a hand on the countertop to give him a bit of leverage and get out. But instead, he took a small canister of cinnamon rolls and swung it backward, trying to bean her in the head with it. Of course, doing this would just give him much more shit later, when the cops came; but right now, he just wanted to get the fuck out.

If it managed to loosen Daisuke's grip, he would try and shift out of the hold, maybe even slamming his free arm into her side in order to get himself away. He would grab for the basket again, having completely forgotten that Lita was even there -- or perhaps just ignoring her. Either way, it made sense. Daisuke was the one who was giving him the most trouble at the moment, he had to focus on her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:00 am

Things were not going according to plan, though she had a feeling things wouldn't be easy. She lost her grip when he hit her with the cinnamon roll can, and on top of that took the free arm to her side. After reacting to his retaliation shots, which she didn't like how they felt, she saw the long part of his hair and as Casimir went for the basket again she gave it a yank, hoping to pull him down or at the very least get him to hold up for a moment.

Lita kept as clear as she good from the two, not wanting to get caught in the crossfire if she could help it, but she still wanted some of him.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next