Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Today at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Today at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 10:10 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 73 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cosmos, killcarrion, Lobo, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Territorial dispute! [Indigodragon]

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Territorial dispute! [Indigodragon] - Page 4 Empty Re: Territorial dispute! [Indigodragon]

Post by LunarWolf Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:57 am

Cecilia let out a light chuckle as she would grab a hold of Sabre's limbs and folded the woman up a bit, before with a great deal of strength and strain Cecilia raised Sabre off of the floor, holding her up in that painful and powerful submission hold, forcing Sabre's back and limbs to go through what was probably an immense torture!

" Haha! Now things are right! Not so cocky anymore, are you ? Dumbass."
Cecilia let out as she'd slowly swing Sabre back and fort in the hold, rocking the beautiful woman as she held her slightly suspended above the floor, probably having those large round orbs of Sabre's scraping against the floor.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Territorial dispute! [Indigodragon] - Page 4 Empty Re: Territorial dispute! [Indigodragon]

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:25 am

Luckily Cecelia was steong enough to lift Sabre high enough from the floor that her large breasts didnt scrape along the floor when Cecelia started to swing the cave girl. But then again, it meant that Cecilia was strong enough to do that...

Sabre made a few, short whines and cries as she was swung so gently back and forth. "You'll pay for this...Somehow and some way. I'll break y-you!" Sabre hissed out at the blond.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:35 pm

Cecilia kept up her light chuckle as she heard the groans and cries from Sabre, nodding her head at the cavegirl's words as she kept swinging Sabre slowly back and forth to pain her foe even more....though this submission hold was quite the double edged sword when you thought about it.

The blond beauty had to go through quite a lot of strain in her arms to keep Sabre raised in this kind of position, if it wasn't for Cecilia being such a strong girl she'd have probably dropped Sabre by now, strong and stubborn was perhaps the correct way of putting it. She would keep Swinging Sabre a little bit more as she tried to torture her rival as much or even more than she had just been tortured by her cave girl foe. " Uh huh! Sure you are. I'm the one who does the breaking, remember! "

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:56 pm

She tried not to laugh. Sabre, or someone else rather, had an idea of what to do about her Cecilia problem. It would just need to take some time nd maybe some persuasion to do. But for now, Sabre's arm sockets, hip and back was under great pain in the swing.

"Let me go danm you!" The Stone Age Babe shouted out at Cecelia. She was getting angrier and angrier at the strength of the blond woman.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:34 am

Swinging Sabre back and forth and was enjoying the powerful hold she had over the white haired cave-girl. Something that Cecilia was starting to feel though was that doing this hold for any longer would probably cause too much of a strain on her own arms. " Alright...fine! I'll let you go!" Cecilia let out as she would attempt to raise Sabre up as much as she could in order to then try and throw Sabre down, front first into the ground as roughly as she could...

Though that wasn't all, for Cecilia would also try and drop down as she did, attempting to crash down with her rear first and her weight down on Sabre's lower back!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:12 am

Sabre made a cry out when the woman slammed her down and also slammed on top of her. A deep sounding crack sounds from Sabre's lower back. The cave girl shake her head as she tries to crawl out from under Cecelia in a less than honorable way."Get o-off of me you..." She took a few breaths. "F-Fat bitch..."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:42 am

" First let go, now get off ? Pick one stupid." Cecilia let out as she'd attempted to reach forward and attempt to pull Sabre's arms up over her knees and attempt to then slip her hands down underneath Sabre's chin in order to try and lock her foe up into a camel clutch submission!

Pulling back with great fury and power on that back to bend it painfully, forcing sabre's large breasts to push outwards into the air! " You're gonna regret messing with me, again!"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:47 pm

She just didn't get it. She just did not get it!

Sabre groans as she was forced up in the camel clutch. Her breasts having to be pushed imputed and She had to bear the weigh of them hanging there along with the pain to her back. Her legs kick around a bit while Cecelia made her statement.

"You dont understand!" She looks back at Cecilia. Looking at the woman through her bone mask. "I never regret messing with you...!"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:56 pm

Locking Sabre into the camel clutch and bending that back of her rival caused the blond to put on a wicked grin, enjoying the feeling of Sabre struggling and groaning underneath her. The blond beauty kept up the pressure though, attempting to pull Sabre further and further back and torture that back more and more with each passing second.

" Oh really ? How very sweet...I'll never regret breaking you." Cecilia responded as she'd try and pull back even more on the busty cavegirl's body, really attempting to remind Sabre of the pain she had caused her strong back in their past matches.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:22 am

Sabre growls. She wasn't asking for a reply like that. She didnt eve want the bitch to reply to her!

She start a to struggles violently again. "Im gonna fucking break YOU! Just watch what happens when I break free and rip you apart!" Sabre hissed loudly, shaking left to rught as she tries to offset Cecelia.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next