Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 87 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 85 Guests :: 1 Bot

killcarrion, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Slaughter

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Slaughter Empty Slaughter

Post by Lobo Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:47 am

A few days after leaving her home, Bonnie Gastin finally emerged in the Friction arena without warning. She hadn't contacted home in days, she was without a phone and clearly had not taken care of herself with her easily identifiable deshelved hair and large dark bags under her eyes. She had been without sleep for days. If she did sleep, she wasn't sure. Time had slipped past her until finally Guilt sunk into her. She couldn't take this anymore

At the arena, Bonnie's music would never play as the American strolled down the ramp of the packed Friction arena, making her way into the ring where she'd grab a mic. She was clad in a pair of jeans, crop top and sneakers. Her blue eyes carrying a tint of red as she looked towards the entrance ramp.

"Emily... If you're there. I want you ta' please come out. Im not here to waste your time with a talk, you can have me. You can hurt me anyway you like and do whatever you want with me. Duffy and Clyde ain't here. It's just me. I know you might not believe me but its true... I'm sorry I hurt you, Emily. I know that doesn't matter to much or that you even care. And its okay. "
Bonnie said through a raspy voice, slowly lowering herself onto both her knees.

"I'm... I'm all yours, Emily. I swear. You can bring whatever you want and whoever you want. I don't care.... I don't care anymore..." Redemption was beyond her now. She had failed at everything, helping people, avenging her family, regaining her honor. She sought a death penalty. She sought freedom from her chains no matter if it cost a leg. This was it, she was ready. Finally she could set things right and maybe, just maybe, this could give Emily her old life back.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Slaughter Empty Re: Slaughter

Post by Bluemouse Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:47 am

No music announced her arrival either, and for once Emily appeared at the top of the entrance ramp. She had carefully checked the backstage area to see if any of Bonnie's friends or her idiot brother were there, waiting to ambush her, but the coast seemed to be clear. She stepped out into view with her glasses glinting in the light from under the hood of her black sweatshirt, and her flame-red hair spilling out around her shoulders, with a microphone in her hand.

Speaking in front of so many people was nothing short of terrifying, and while her sweaty hands shook and her voice wavered, she had found some confidence recently. Enough to say what she needed to.

"Bonnie, did you hit your head in your last match?" Said the young English girl. "Have you gone absolutely mad?"

She took a few steps down the ramp and then stopped. She checked back over her shoulder, as she had become accustomed to doing.

"I don't know what  you think you did to me, and I don't know what you expect me to do here, as part of this ridiculous performance of yours. What sort of person d'you think I am? Perhaps my dear Aunt Sarah would gladly take up your offer, but she is a silly, self-indulgent animal, and I am not."

It turned her stomach to say the words, but she told herself they were true. She silently apologized to her aunt and swallowed hard.

"Still, at least she has some intelligence, unlike you. Or, at least, she had some intelligence. I can't say what's left of it now."

She adjusted her glasses. Her heart was pounding. She was sure that this was going to end in catastrophe for her, but the more she spoke the more she found that she was beginning to enjoy herself. Her venomous words ate away at her reservations.

"No, Bonnie, I won't do the twisted things that you want. Maybe you should find a psychiatrist, instead of-"

She was cut short by someone else's bouncy, bubbly, music, and she was not the least bit amused. She lowered her microphone and turned to face the top of the ramp, knees bent and ready to escape.

Pink-haired popstar wannabe Nova Jane Dellapietra stepped into view, clad in her flashy and provocative, and revealing, ring gear. She wore a great big smile as she pranced down the ramp, blowing a kiss in Emily's face as she passed. She climbed the ring steps and wiggled her butt when she ducked under the top rope, and then she was face-to-face with Bonnie Gastin.

Who looked awful, by the way. Ick!

She struck a couple sultry poses for the cameras before she got down to business and lifted her own microphone.

"Heeey, y'aaaaalll!" She cried to the audience with a big wave before turning to Bonnie. Everyone was totally loving her. She knew they were just going to eat up everything she had to say. "Bonnie, can't you see you'h scawing this poor giwl to DEATH?"

And already, the crowd groaned as Nova's high-pitched, babydoll voice cut through them like a knife.

"She's OBVIOUSLY still shaken up fwum what you did to her!" Though, Nova had no idea what that was. "She pwobably can't even sleep at night! But don't wowwy, giwlfwiend, I got youh back!" She said with a wink over her shoulder at Emily.

"Sooo, I'll do it!" She said proudly. "I'll beat you up, so she can feel betteh, and you can shut up and get out of the awena."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:33 am

Bonnie was nervous, her breathing heavy from the anticipation she felt for Emily's possible arrival. But already Bonnie was fearing what she'd do or how she'd go on if she couldn't reach out to Emily. But for better or worse, her dire call was answered and the young woman with flame red hair appeared.

When Emily spoke, Bonnie lowered her head. She had gone mad indeed. As mad as her friend, The Mad Hatter herself.

Hearing Emily out, Bonnie wanted to tell her so much, but now she felt idiotic. She thought letting Emily have go at her would free the girl from her painful quest. Bonnie didn't want Emily to think she saw her as violent, now she felt little worse!

The Texan girl's was wide open, ready to explain everything to Emily, to spill her guts, to beg or plead. Anything to try and reach out to her! But then some awful, dated and familiar music played.

"Aw not now..." Bonnie muttered under her breath as she saw the pink haired diva, Nova appear with her extravagant and revealing ring gear, strutting her way down the ramp. Bonnie dropped her hands at her sides and sighed deeply as her head drooped, silently praying for Nova to poof away. She had no ill will towards her, but now wasn't the time.

"Hey Nova." Bonnie said half heartily with the best smile she could muster before she was then grilled by the Superstar. Again Bonnie felt what little confidence she had, crumbling. The last thing she wanted was to hurt Emily more. "Nova... please..." Bonnie began before she heard the woman declare she'd fill Emily's shoes.

Bonnie's eyes shot wide, she stuck her hands out in front of her and shook her head. "Nova please. This ain't a game or a stunt! I... I'm sorry I was so cold ta' ya durin' our fight but I... I don't wanna fight with ya... " Bonnie pleaded sincerely, showing the pink haired starlet her reddened watery eyes.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:57 pm

Nova laughed in Bonnie's face when she saw her being all weepy. "Oh my god, get a gwip!"

Emily, meanwhile, was silently looking on from her place on the ramp, microphone clutched tightly at her side and her other hand in the pocket of her sweatshirt, her eyes always attentive. She didn't know who this pinked-up twat was, but she did find some entertainment in the way she was ruining everything for Bonnie. Though Bonnie was quite good at ruining things for herself.

Nova looked up the ramp at the skinny little teenager and held out a hand to her. "Okay, foh weals..." What was her name? "Emily. We all know that Bonnie is a bad guy, and you musta been so scawed... Wouldn't you feel so much betteh if I gave huh a taste of huh own medicine?" She looked back at Bonnie. "Just to show evwybody that she's still human."

Emily didn't respond. She gazed down at the two girls in the ring without moving a muscle, and focused intently on Bonnie's reactions.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:29 am

The corner of Bonnie's mouth twitched when she heard Nova's obnoxious laughter in her face. She felt bad for being so cold to Nova during their last bout but right now patience was starting to wear a little thin and something was growing in Bonnie to defy this obnoxious diva. She didn't understand a thing that was going on. The way she had butted in was frustrating Bonnie, her fists shaking at her sides as she struggled with the words to say.

Finally when she saw Emily looked at her, Bonnie told herself to speak up. "Emily... I didn't do this because I think you enjoy hurtin' people. I just hated ta' see the way you were with Allison, if there's anybody you should be hurtin, it's me. Not yer aunt. But I know you ain't a bad person Emily... But you're able to make your own choices. And I know I hurt you." Said the Texan girl with half lidded eyes and weak smile before she bowed her head. Her old spirit long gone.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:41 am

Emily didn't smile as she watched Bonnie flounder in the ring, but for a moment, she wanted to.

"Oh, em, gee, Bonnie. Everybody's wight about you!" Nova raised her horrible, grating voice in irritation. She hated being ignored. "Evwybody in the lockeh woom is so fwickin' wight about you!"

Of course, Nova had never heard anyone say anything about Bonnie.

"Bonnie..." Said Emily, with slight hesitation. She tried her best to keep her wavering voice steady. "I am my own woman. Aunt Sarah taught me how to be it, but no one can tell me what to do, least of all you. And... If you're sorry for everything that you've done... Then show me." She nodded toward Nova.

"Yeah, stop being such a loseh!"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:00 pm

Hearing Nova mention what the locker room was no doubt talking about, Bonnie shut her eyes tightly. She knew Taylor and Violate knew about the situation. Would Jess know? Who else was talking shit about her? They probably all thought she was just as bad as Allison.

When Emily spoke up, The Texan girl eagerly lifted up her head and heard Emily out, suddenly Bonnie felt some hope. And though Nova annoyed her, she was barely acknowledging the pinkette. Her focus was all on Emily

"I am sorry Emily. Whatever you want.... Name it." Bonnie was afraid of saying that but at the same time, she felt this was the only way.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:32 pm

"Phluh!" Nova snorted indignantly and flapped her hands. Bonnie was still ignoring her! How rude!

Emily's lip twitched into the slightest hint of a smirk, but the expression disappeared quickly. Her intelligent, cautiously alert eyes only left Bonnie to scan her surroundings, watching for the inevitable Clyde or Duffy.

After some hesitation, she lifted her microphone, paused again, and finally spoke.

"Then let her do what she wants," she said, with a small shrug.

Behind Bonnie, Nova gleefully hopped and blew a big, two handed kiss at Emily.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:48 pm

Bonnie swallowed hard when she heard Emily's orders. She spent the whole time ignoring Nova, she didn't think Emily would do this. Emily she wasn't worried about releasing her rage, Bonnie figured that was all she needed... But... Nova!?

"Alright Emily. If that's what ya... Want." Said Bonnie nervously, ready to give her full attention to Nova, whom Bonnie realized wasn't beside or in front of her. With tensed up shoulders Bonnie began to slowly turn around.

"Nova..." Bonnie said cautiously.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:59 pm

Emily watched Bonnie just long enough to see if she would just turn around and smack Nova in the mouth. She glanced around again, put her hands in the pockets of her sweatshirt, and quickly strode out of the arena.

"Ah, ah, ahhhh..." Nova sang, and put a finger to Bonnie's lips. She made a zipping motion across her lips, and then pointed down at the mat. "Lay down."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next