Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:16 pm

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:17 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:07 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:03 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 63 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 62 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Shiyumi vs Aoi (Panties Only Cake Match)

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Shiyumi vs Aoi (Panties Only Cake Match) - Page 8 Empty Re: Shiyumi vs Aoi (Panties Only Cake Match)

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:02 am

As Shiyumi continued to back up, she felt the leg of Aoi wrapping around her's as she immediately was forced to stop retreating, now standing her ground against the former Champion as she was forced to push forward and bare her body against Aoi's. Gritting her teeth as she continued to rub her hand into the bluenette's crotch as she was forced to endure the same, forcing to release another moan.

However she quickly realized that this was not going to remain a deadlock for long as she felt Aoi plotting a move, her arm slipping down and between her legs and lifting up Shiyumi over her shoulder! Shiyumi let out cries of shock and fear as she started to kick her legs about to try and slip out from Aoi's grasp, but she was able to generate any form of momentum to escape her opponent's clutches and was slammed into the cake.

Crying out in pain, Shiyumi was forced into the cake as Aoi laid on top of her, hooking her leg up as she was panting for air as the ref girl got into position.

"ONE!"

Back to top Go down

Shiyumi vs Aoi (Panties Only Cake Match) - Page 8 Empty Re: Shiyumi vs Aoi (Panties Only Cake Match)

Post by dragonswill Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:43 pm

Pushing more into Shiyumi, Aoi thought that shiyumi would have tripped over her leg but thankfully Shiyumi didn't and pushed against her now. Aoi wanted Shiyumi to push back so that she can slam the girl back into the cake. "haha got you!" Aoi gleefully said, getting the blondes leg and pinning her down Aoi heard the ref count.

"TWO!"

this was its If the ref counted to three Aoi would win and beat the blonde, it's a tough match for Aoi as the girl thought that Shiyumi was nothign but a weakling that liked to lose but instead the girl proved to be tough for the former champion . " its over..." Aoi said as she put her weight down on Shiyumi to make sure the girl cant break out .

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:01 pm

Shiyumi moaned out as she laid in the cake, the match had gone on far too long for her as she was gasping and heaving for air. With the former champion already on top of her and with the count up to two, Shiyumi tried to bring her other leg up to try and kick out of the pin. However, she could garner no form of force needed to kick out, not even being able to even kick out as her leg simply flopped back down into the cake.

"THREE!"

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:04 am

As soon as the ref counted to three Aoi would let go of Shiyumis leg and raise her arm in the air. " ha! i win bitch!" Aoi yelled out gleefully as she would get off the blonde and attempt to get back to her feet but she was to tired so she would sit back on the cake taking in some breath and the sweet scent of victory. "Now what do you have to say to me?" Aoi ask looking at Shiyumi.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8