Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:07 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 80 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Shiyumi vs Aoi (Panties Only Cake Match)

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Shiyumi vs Aoi (Panties Only Cake Match) - Page 3 Empty Re: Shiyumi vs Aoi (Panties Only Cake Match)

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:33 am

Shiyumi was slowly gaining ground on her opponent, pushing her chest into her opponent as they continued to claw at each other's pussies. The viciousness would continue as Shiyumi's face was winching in pain from the claw, things only worsen when Aoi's thumb started to squeeze and pull on her clit.

"IYAAAAA!!!" Shiyumi screamed out as Aoi would take advantage of her pain, throwing herself into Shiyumi as the blonde lost her balance and fell back into the cake. Screaming out and squirming underneath Aoi as she was currently dealing with the pain of her clit being pinched. Only after a few moments she would retaliate with her own clit pinch, foregoing her claw to solely pinch on Aoi's clit.

Back to top Go down

Shiyumi vs Aoi (Panties Only Cake Match) - Page 3 Empty Re: Shiyumi vs Aoi (Panties Only Cake Match)

Post by dragonswill Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:49 am

A smile could be seen on Aoi face when she hear Shiyumi scream out and soon afterwards fell ontop of the blonde. she thought she had Shiyumi but she still had ot get the girl to stop clawing her crotch, However Shiyumi wasn't going take it laying down as she pinched the former Kawaii champion's clit in return. "AYYYYYY!" Aoi cried out and would try to pull herself away from shiyumi befor the blond could do anythign else to her.

"mmm that hurt you fucking whore!" Aoi yelled holding her crotch glaring at Shiyumi as she thought what she could do to this girl to get back at her as she tried ot get up to her feet.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:43 am

Shiyumi continued to scream in pain as the two kawaiis continued to claw at each other's sensitive sexes. Tears were forming on Shiyumi's eyes as Aoi got off of her and backing off. But it was not fast enough for Shiyumi as she brought her legs up to try and kick push the former Champion away. When the two of them separated, Shiyumi's hands immediately shot for her crotch to try and dull the pain as she angrily glared at her opponent.

"Screw you bitch! You started it!" she screamed as she sat in the cake, her legs sinking into the sweet battlefield as she need a short break after that vicious exchange.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:41 am

Aoi was getting off of Shiyumi when the girl kicked at her. " little bitch." Aoi said as she rubbed her hurting sex feeling that it was getting wet. Aoi wasn't into pain or anything so she wondered why she was already sliightly wet, shurging it off Aoi looked at her for whe was also tending ot her sex. " i didnt start this you dumb whore." Aoi spat back and would knee walk back at Shiyumi

As she knee walked she took to handfuls of the cake in her hands nad would throw them at SHiyumi " here eat some cake you seem hungry." Aoi laughed befor she tired to jump the girl and push her down again.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:57 am

Shiyumi was not happy one bit, not at all towards the Ex-Champion as the pain in her crotch was not subsiding in the least. Even more to her irritation she found herself getting a little wet from all of the action. Usually, Shiyumi would've been fine with all of the personal space invading that was happening, but this match was a little more personal than her usual brand of matches. She wanted to prove that Aoi was inferior to her and prove all of her talk that she was better to the blue haired girl. "You're the dumb whore!"

Shiyumi watched as Aoi came at her, scooping up a bit of the cake as she threw it at her. Shiyumi easily blocked the cake but it allowed Aoi to pounce on her and take her back to the cake as Shiyumi wrapped her arms around Aoi to press up their bare cake covered bodies against each other yet again. "G-get off!" she shouted as she attempted to roll the two over and take the top position.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:10 am

Aoi Smirked as she got ontop of Shiyumi and would try and stay on top of the girl for abit. "Bitch you're the dumb whore here thinking you're better then me!" Aoi yelled grabbing an other scoop of cake and would push it into Shiyumi's face she wanted to beat this girl badly. " when I'm through with you, you're going ot wish you never challenge me." Aoi said befor Shiyumi managed to roll them and have Aoi on the bottom of the two them.

"get off me!" Aoi yelled pushing Shiyumi withe her arms having her hands on Shiyumi's shoulders. hoping to get the other girl off her befor she did something Aoi wont like.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:01 am

Their nasty name calling continued as the two of them continued to roll around on the cake, destroying much of the surface as Shiyumi got on top. Quickly she would begin to slap at Aoi's breasts in quick succession, none of her slaps having much force behind them as she hit the breasts over and over again. However Aoi was intent on getting her off of her as she started pushing her shoulders as she slid backwards off of her opponent.

"Not so fast!" she shouted as she reached for Aoi's short hair, looking to get a hold of it and stall Aoi from counterattacking easily.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:27 pm

Aoi yelp out in surprise when Shiyumi started to slap her small breast repeatedly befor she moaned softly as it simulated her abit . " you fucking bitch.." Aoi said growling as she was able to push Shiyumi off and was about to crawl away to think up a strategy, when suddenly she felt sharp pain coming form her head. "ahh slut slut slut!!" Aoi yelled as her shot blue hair was pulled by the nasty kawaii.

Aoi reached for Shiyumi's hand grabbing her hair as she other hand would try to land a punch at Shiyumis stomach or better yet her crotch but the punch would be swung blindly so she had no idea where it'll land .

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:13 am

Shiyumi grabbed on to Aoi's hair but it did not stall like she'd hoped it would've and instead now Aoi was swinging wildly at her. Forcing to take a defensive position, curling up to try and defend her sides and her head and inadvertently pulled Aoi's face into her bare breasts. The accidental hold brought a smile to Shiyumi's face as she would begin to rub her breasts back and forward across of Aoi's face, smearing more and more of the cake on to her opponent's face.

"Slut huh? Let me show you how much of one I can be!" she shouted in retaliation, now pulling on Aoi's hair to assist in dragging it back and forward across of her chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:24 am

Aoi punches did nothing to push the blonde away as she growled be for her face got to know Shiyumis breast real well. "Small breast you have here." Aoi said as Shiyumi rubbed her breast on the blue haired girls face, Aoi was thankful that Shiyumi didn't realy had a way to cut off her air flow that well. "You're not the only one that can be a slut Although who can be a bigger slut then you?" Aoi as as she opened her mouth and bit onto Shiyumi's right breast.

Since Aoi was able to focus she would move her hand over to scoop up some of the cake befor jamming it into Shiyumi's sex. Aoi wished she'd said something befor but her mouth was preoccupied with biting down onto the blondes small breast even though Aoi thought there was't much to grab onto for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next