» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 71 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 71 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Better than the rest!

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Better than the rest! - Page 2 Empty Re: Better than the rest!

Post by Teenwrestler Fri Nov 20, 2015 5:17 pm

The tide had turned into the supermodels favour as she once again used her cheap tactics in her favour, once she was up ontop again she would glare down at the blonde cutie before grabbing a fistfull of her hair and pull on it wildly with one hand while with the other hand she would strike her in the chest and head.

She kept at it with this strategy until Belinda's palm jammed up right against Ami's chin to shut her trash talk and stun her a bit, from that position it would be easier to get the supermodel off Belinda and that is exactly what happened. Once again, Belinda was on top and Ami was forced to release the blonde cuties silky smooth hair.

Ami's legs kicked the mats furiously when she was down on her back once more, while the officials sprinted out towards the arena and quickly made their way inside the ring.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:04 am

With Ami now under her control Belinda was looking  to perhaps take Ami out of this little fight of theirs, if not to at least bring down a bit of pain upon her hated rival. As Belinda would attempt and clench her free hand....however, Belinda refrained from sending it down on Ami's nose as intended. She might hate Ami but the girl was a model, it didnt feel right to potentially ruin that career...if only for a while until she healed.

Belinda would instead open that fist and attempt to send a powerful and intense slap right across Ami's cheek. A slap that would probably echo loudly in the arena. After that hit or miss the officals would move in and grab at Belinda, attempting to pull the blond off of Ami, as she'd try and hold onto Ami by the blue haired girl's smooth silky mane. Which would probably lead to Belinda pulling Ami upwards to her knees at least, before Belinda would let go of Ami's hair. Where officials would move in and try to grab and pull Ami away from Belinda.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:55 pm

The two rolled about in the ring, exchanging positions with each other being on top and on the bottom. It was Ami once again who was down on her back while her opponent was on top, she glared up into her eyes with her teeth gritted as her hips bucked up to try and make it difficult for the blonde to stay up on top.

*THAWK!*

A hard slap sound echoed around the arena as Ami's cheeks turned red and her eyes got wattery a bit from that slap. However she wasn't about to burst into tears instead her hands went mad, trying to slap, scratch,claw whatever part of Belinda's body she could. Luckily, the officials grabbed Belinda by the shoulder to tugg her off Ami, however she still grabbed Ami's hair to drag her back up with her. Ami's hand went around her rivals wrists to try and get her hands off her hair.

"Aiiieeee get this bitch off me, UGH" she moaned as some more officials grabbed Ami and dragged both of them away from each other, trying to calm the ladies down.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:00 pm

Ami got rather wild after that heavy and powerful slap of Belinda's, but it soon turned more of a pulling contests between them for a second or two until Belinda was finally pulled off of Ami and Ami off of Belinda, with the two now separated with the officials holding them still and not letting them go at each other again...Belinda would huff and pant a bit as she glared at Ami with her scarlet red eyes.

She took a second or two to regain her composure a bit before she'd speak. " I'm..I'm not done with you! I demand a rematch Ami!" Belinda would let out as she'd keep up what was almost a death glare at her rival, her her hands clenching tightly as she was forced to grit her teeth, just the thought that Ami would maybe deny her that chance was almost making Belinda want to try and lunge at her rival and settle things right here....but in truth Belinda prefered things to be more clean than a straight up brawl or catfight.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:33 pm

Ami's rage could barely contain herself as she attempted to lunge forward and throw herself at her rival,however with all those officials holding her back it would seem like an impossible job at the moment! She still tried to do it, occasionally lunging forward only to be pulled back, her hair was a mess as she glared at her rival who talked back after along moment of silence.

Her emotions got the better of her this time, normally she would refuse a rematch. Why give her a chance to get revenge when she could simply gloat on her one victory? but seeing how angry she was, she just wanted to get her hands on her.

"FINE! You got your rematch, I beat you once- I can do it anytime, anywhere and in any match" she barked back.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:42 pm

Hearing that barking from Ami made Belinda's eyes widen a bit, she didn't lighten up though as her face was still showing quite a clear anger and perhaps a bit of disdain for her rival and nemesis. She took a deep breath as she got what she wanted...now that she heard those words and everyone else had as well there was no way that Ami could back down without looking like an enormous coward or anything...and it seemed as if Ami was somewhat full of her herself, why else would she put on such a display as this little celebration of hers...maybe it was to spite Belinda ? Though the blond had hoped that it was the former at least mostly.

" Is that so ?! Well then! Tonight, you and me go at it in the ring!" Belinda let out as she'd start to shrug herself out of the officials, showing that she had calmed down a bit she was allowed to be free from their iron grip. She'd point her right hands index finger at Ami as she spoke. " Handcuff match! There won't be any cheap pins, anything goes. So I won't complain regardless of whatever cheap tricks you pull, the best wrestler will leave the match as the winner and the loser will be left cuffed in the ring." Belinda let out as she'd then take a step back, lowering her hand so they were both at her side, she did however keep her glaring gaze right at her rival as she waited to hear her accept the match.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:00 pm

As Ami saw her opponent calmed down, she wanted to one-up her and not be the one who seems to be more agitated or angry by her opponents actions. She too, tried to raise her hands up and declare to the officials that she had calmed down. "Alright, Alright- Im calm you filthy mongrel, unhand me before I call my lawyer and sue you for assault or wrongful detention" she said, trying to scare off the officials.

Ami listened to her foe, quietly, until her challenge was laid down in full. At first she wasn't sure what to think about it, a handcuff match? she had never done those and didn't know much about it. However if she questioned her foe about why, what and other such questions- it would appear that she would be the weak and cowardly so she, without hesitation, accepted. The only thing that caught her attention was no rules, so she can easily cheat without being in danger of DQ's. She nodded her head "Handcuff huh? I dont know what kinky shit you are into but fine, I accept. I'll see you in the ring, you filthy skank" she hissed at her before backing off towards the ropes to exit the ring.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:07 pm

Belinda kept her eyes on Ami, she did feel rather bad for the officials who had to go being threatened with the prospect of a lawsuit, don't worry, though. Belinda was gonna make damn sure to do what she could to put Ami in her place. She took listened to Ami accept her request and with it Belinda would nod her head as she watched Ami start to head out, of course she couldn't do so without thrown an insult or two at the blond, who would shrug her shoulders. " Good Luck! You're gonna need it now that you can't pull off cheap pins!" Belinda followed up Ami's words with a slight insult of her own, as she let out those words in a mocking/teasing tone to her nemesis.

While she felt that Ami was a bitch, it wasn't worth wasting insults or adding more frustration to the situation, instead when Ami had left and headed off backstage, Belinda would take a moment or two to take a few deep breaths, filling herself up with her clear minded determination for the match to come. The young blond would then move to get out of the ring and head backstage, all to get ready for this match and her payback at her blue haired nemesis.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2