Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests :: 3 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Malaise

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Malaise - Page 2 Empty Re: Malaise

Post by Daaharu Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:46 pm

The closeness of their bodies had allowed both girls to get in hard shots, Ayaka to Kimmy's body and face, and Kimmy a hard uppercut right to Ayaka's chin. Kimmy might have taken a little bit more damage than the Japanese girl, but she did manage to back Ayaka up, separating them and giving them a chance to recover from those punches, regard each other, and plan their next moves. Ayaka had had the benefit of surprise, but Kimmy was ready for a fight now, and even in a street fight the Brooklynite was not concerned. She had fought on the streets back in New York. She could handle this Tokyo girl.

Ayaka definitely seemed bitter, and that inevitably led to her saying some pretty stupid things. Kimmy could not help but laugh when Ayaka said that she was smarter than Kimmy. "Okay, seriously, don't go making yourself look like more of a dumbass than you already are, dumbass. Are you gonna try to tell me you went to college and all that? You've got to be kidding me." She was not going to let Ayaka think for a second that she was actually the smarter of the two of them. Kimmy bristled when Ayaka started mocking her for being too nice. She didn't want to be nice to a bitch like Ayaka. But was she actually going to try to cripple the girl? Of course not. Kimmy couldn't bring herself to stoop that low...

"You've got to be fuckin' kidding me, now. You've got to be kidding me," Kimmy would lament, shaking her head. How could this girl be this fucking stupid? "Look, just walk away, bitch. Don't even fucking think about me, and I promise I'll never think about you or talk about that match again. How about that, huh?"

Kimmy's blood was boiling, too, incredulous at everything that this girl was doing to try to get revenge for something that had been entirely her fault. But Kimmy's anger would suddenly turn to a very primal sort of fear when Ayaka grabbed that plank of wood and lifted it up in the air. As she brought it down, Kimmy would quickly roll to the side, going to the ground and letting the wood slice through the air and smash into the pavement where she had been. It missed her by only an inch or two. Kimmy was breathing faster now, adrenaline surging as survival instincts kicked in. Ayaka really was crazy. And Kimmy, though she dodged that blow, was still trapped. "What the fuck!?" she screamed at Ayaka.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:38 pm

Kimmy's blood was boiling, but so was Ayaka, even more so. She had been even more possied off that the wood strike had failed and the wood just splintered into tiny pieces from the force of the impact. On the plus side, she had a very nice point stabbing weapon now, and it was still quite long. "Don't you get it? You are going nowhere. We are going to keep fighting until you can't walk on your leg!" She might be blinded by rage, but she was serious. She would dart towards the female, closing the gap between them. She would then lift her arm up again and try swinging the shorter stick across to hit the brawler in the face.

"I will show you what it is like to ruin  a debut. I will never stop thinking about you. Where I am from you keep going and going at someone until you get revenge!" If the hit was successful, Ayaka would carry on, lifting the stick up and brining it down on her. If it failed it was going to leave her in another vulnerable position again. and being stuck on the street with a cornered and pissed Kimmy was maybe not the smartest idea.
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:39 am

Luckily for Kimmy, the board that Ayaka had swung at her connected with the wall behind her, and the force of the swing shattered it. Ayaka would not be able to use it as a bludgeoning tool anymore. Unluckily for Kimmy, the piece that Ayaka still held in her hand was sharp enough that it might be able to tear her up pretty well if she let Ayaka get a good shot or two in. Kimmy, having managed to avoid being hit by any shards from the board, was still in quite the nasty predicament.

"You are really, really fucking crazy, you know that?" Kimmy would say, as she would try to shuffle to the side, hoping to put some distance between herself and Ayaka. She wanted to make space enough between them that she could take a second to just breathe and think. That was all she wanted. But she was not going to get her wish, as Ayaka followed her with the sharp piece of wood, swinging it around like the madwoman she so clearly was. "Do you think I don't get what you're tryin' to do, huh? And do you think I don't know how fucking nuts you are? You know you're crazy. I know you're crazy. Don't try to play it off as anything other than you being just, seriously, the hugest fuckin' nutcase in the—uwaaah!"

Kimmy had been talking faster and faster as her little speech wore on, getting herself worked up as she tried to berate Ayaka and shame the girl into backing down. Ayaka, being the huge fucking nutcase that she was, was not about to listen to what Kimmy had to say. She swung her wooden blade at Kimmy, and Kimmy could not dodge it this time. The Brooklynite brought her hand up, catching the hand that held that hunk of wood as it came down at her, while her other hand would try to interlock fingers with Ayaka's free hand in a position resembling a test of strength. Kimmy knew that she could protect herself from Ayaka's brutal methods if she kept Ayaka's hands busy.

"Okay, okay, why don't you talk, huh?" Kimmy would say, still sounding loud and brash, though she was starting to feel a little bit desperate, too. The alley was deep enough that her hopes of anyone seeing or hearing what was going on were small. "What do you want? Seriously, do you want an apology or something? Come on!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:41 pm

Even when Ayaka had the advantage. Even when things went her way. Kimmy still found a way to turn them around and give herself the advantage. Ayaka hated it. Completely hated it. Actually she loathed it. It was infuriating. Watching Kimmy intercept her attack and grab the wood angered Ayaka even more. To the point where she didn't know if there could be any more anger inside of her. Getting trapped into the test of strength position was slightly troublesome for Ayaka as well. It limited her movement. She couldn't do as much and she most certainly couldn't bludgeon Kimmy into pieces.

"I am not crazy. I am just getting payback. That's what i am doing. I don't need your words. Your words just act as a stalling agent. You are just trying to cool me down so you can strike back. No. Not this time. I refuse to lose this time. I am going to beat the shit outta you. That is my revenge!" While it was true that she had way of using her hands, she could use other parts of her body. That was a viable strategy. Slightly risky but overall it could pay off. Lifting her foot off the ground, Ayaka would lift up her knee, thrusting it forward to try and catch Kimmy in the gut with it.
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:18 am

Kimmy was safe, for now. If she kept Ayaka's hands occupied, then she wasn't going to get seriously hurt. But she could only hold Ayaka off for so long. If the girl had the idea to kick at her, or to try something else that didn't require the use of her hands, Kimmy might get thrown back against the wall, or down on the ground. And once she had fallen down, Ayaka could do whatever she wanted to her. Unfortunately, the Japanese street thug had not been intimidated by Kimmy, and now she wasn't listening to reason. Kimmy had to get around Ayaka and get back out onto the street.

"You are crazy. You know it, I know it, so stop bullshitting me, 'kay?" Kimmy would say, leaning in towards her foe, staring into Ayaka's eyes, trying to get the girl to back down. Honestly, Kimmy was a little bit fearful now. "Payback would be getting back into the ring and beating me there, you know? Seriously? Seriously!" Kimmy would raise her voice. "Who the fuck are you proving anything to with this bullshit!?"

Kimmy glanced down and saw Ayaka's knee coming up. Quickly, she would try to let go of Ayaka's non-plank-holding hand and bring that hand down to protect herself, grabbing onto Ayaka's knee as it came up. At the same time, she reflexively leaned back with her lower body, trying to keep her gut away from Ayaka's rising knee. But she could not escape entirely. She managed to deaden the force of the blow. But she lost her balance in the process, and she would fall backwards, only being caught by the brick wall behind her, slumping against it and only keeping herself up in a squatting position.

"Crap!" she hissed. Knowing how vulnerable she was, she would throw herself into damage control mode. She would drop down onto her butt, then swing her leg to try to take Ayaka's legs out from under her. "Get away from me!" she would yell.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:03 am

It seemed as if Kimmy was never actually going to take a punishment. Every time that Ayaka thought she was getting somewhere, Kimmy always found a way out. Each occasion it happened only served to cause her blood to boil more, and so the cycle continued. The fact that her knee was hardly effective was a pain in the ass. But in the end it did get her lower down and got one her hands released.

"For the record. I am proving nothing to no one. I am doing this for myself. And one day i will get back into the ring and humiliate you like the lucky skank you are. Until that time should arise. I am going to make sure you know what real pain feels like!"

Before Ayaka could do anything else in typical Kimmy style she was able to fight back, even when she was in the weakened position. She was able to cause Ayaka to gasp when she slid out her leg and tripped the wrestler, sending her back first onto the cold hard floor. In doing so it also caused her to drop the wood, the makeshift weapon landing between them. Ayake would growl for a second, as her brain had just registered what had happened. Ayaka would need to get up fast, she was now lying down, but Kimmy was on her butt, giving her a advantage. And Ayaka was going to try and make sure that Kimmy could not claw anything back now.
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:08 pm

Kimmy had actually tried to reason with this girl, to talk some sense into her, but she was not listening at all. She truly was crazy, avoiding like the plague actual, legitimate routes she might have used to take revenge on Kimmy, and instead doing something that would do nothing to rehabilitate her image in the eyes of the AFW fans, would do nothing to satisfy her own desire for revenge, and would, more likely than not, get her into some legal trouble. Kimmy was a proud girl, but she was not so proud that she would neglect to call the cops on this bitch if she did something that deserved that step. Maybe they couldn't definitively prove anything, but Ayaka would at least feel her feet being put to the fire.

"Get away, bitch! Step off!" Kimmy would yell, as she would take Ayaka's legs out from under her and bring the Japanese fighter crashing down onto the ground. Ayaka dropped the piece of wood in between them as she landed hard on her back on the concrete. Kimmy saw an opening to try to escape, and she intended to take it. As tempting as it was to try to turn this into a real fight, she knew that would only make Ayaka more determined to come after her and cause her real pain.

Kimmy would lunge to try to grab the plank of wood, hoping she could use it to ward Ayaka off. She would make to grab it with both hands as she was springing up onto her feet, hoping that she could get to it before Ayaka could, and hoping that Ayaka didn't have any other nasty tricks up her sleeve.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum