Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:07 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 51 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 50 Guests :: 3 Bots

TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

50 Shades of Violet

Page 5 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 26  Next

Go down

50 Shades of Violet - Page 5 Empty Re: 50 Shades of Violet

Post by LtLukas Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:32 pm

Jessica was really enjoying it. She had a beautiful little puppy to play with and she was feeling like she could play rougher and rougher. The Violent Violet thrust deeper, faster, more deeply. Her toy was long and thick and had made many girls scream before. Sig didn't have to scream, but she could if she wanted to. She just had to get fucked and bark like a good obedient dog.

"Yes!" She moaned. "Yes!" She breathed. Jessica extended one of her long arms under Sig and felt for a tender and sweet breast. She didn't have to squeeze it, nor twist it, nor do anything to mean. No, she just gave it a gentle caress as she continued pounding Sig.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:47 pm

Sig wasn't sure whether it's because she hadn't tasted a strap-on in a long time or not, but her arousal right now was building up rapidly. The stimulation was stronger compared to when Jessica fingered her in the ring, and she normally wouldn't even think about admitting that a toy could make her feel better than a body part.

The feeling of the solid toy inside her sex, moving in and out slickly, while the hand of Jessica caressing her breast was turning her hotter and hotter to the point she felt like burning. She moaned and barked louder, each pound of the strap-on seemingly knocked a significant amount of her non-submissive consciousness, turning her putty while she was fucked like a dog.

"Aahhnn... m-mistress...! A-arff... ahmm... about... to... w-wouuff...!" her words and bark were mixed together as she wasn't really know how to speak to her captor now. "I'm... g-getting c-cloooseeee...!!!"

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:15 pm

Jessica felt like she had found a good, steady rhythm. There was a beat to sex just as there was a beat to music, and Jessica was happy to provide that turbo bass. Her breathing was as regular as her bouncing breasts and Jessica was enjoying every little second of rocking this girl's world.

The girl was close. Good. Jessica once again ratcheted up the intensity and the roughness. All pretenses of gentle, loving sex had been abandoned and Jessica was going at her like she wanted to hurt her. She didn't of course, but it never hurt to give Sig that idea. The Violent Violet began thrusting deeper and deeper still, trying to reach spots Sig had never felt before.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:08 pm

Jessica went harder and deeper, no sign of slowing down whatsoever. Sig squealed. Barking was almost difficult with the intensity of the girl's pounding. Even if she tried, her voices only came out as moaning and more moaning. Her lithe figure rocked harder as well, and her mind went blank. Her toes were curling, her whole body starting to tremble. A powerful climax was about to hit her within minutes, if not seconds, and she gripped the bed sheet hard.

"H-hhiiiiii...! M-mistress... c-ccumming... ahhmm... I'mm... Ahhhhhnnnn...!!!"

She cried loudly, her head rolled back as her juices began to burst out from her sex, coating the strap-on before dripping into the bowl. She never felt like that before, even from the most intense fingering she ever had. The sensation felt amplified, and it's just almost twice as draining. Even after her orgasm subsided, her body was still shivering and a bit stiff. Her eyes almost felt watery while her mouth gaped open.

"Aahh... ooohh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:20 pm

Jessica breathed out, deeply. The deed was done, and Sig had cum pretty dang hard. A lot harder than Jessica had cum, for sure. But Jessica was going to have her own orgasms in time. After all, it wasn't like Jessica was just going to let Sig stroll on out whenever she wanted. She wasn't the type to just let her dog roam free.

But she was an awful stickler for rules. She grabbed Sig's beautiful blonde hair and guided her face towards the bowl. She didn't particularly care that the girl's mouth hung open, that every muscle in her body had just contracted violently, that her eyes were glossed over with the lovely post orgasmic glow. Jessica told her what was going to happen, and that is what was going to happen.

"Come on doggy. Drink from your bowl."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:31 pm

Sig was a bit lost in the ecstasy after that powerful climax, although Jessica made sure that she didn't drown too deep by grabbing her hair and brought her back to earth. She was presented with the bowl that was now filled with her cum, with her captor reminding her about the next course of action. The blonde gave the bowl a blank stare for a bit, her cheeks blushing as she knew that Jessica wasn't going to take no for an answer, and might not wait for too long before punishing her for failing to comply with her order.

She gulped and leaned forward, lapping her own juices from the bowl like a real dog. Her face felt like burning as she did, even if the taste of her own cum wasn't something new to her. Even so, it felt like this particular occasion had added something else to it, the taste of humiliation, making the task at hand felt a bit difficult to stomach. At least there's no one else watching them at the moment. Fortunately, she didn't flood the bowl either despite the intensity of her orgasm, so there wasn't much inside it for her to drink.

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:40 pm

Jessica threw her hair back and put her hands on her hips. This felt like a big triumph. Sig's face was flushed red with complete and utter humiliation and Jessica pushed her head down deeper into the bowl. She wanted Sig to get all of it. She wanted Sig to feel the depths of humiliation and what it was like to lose to a powerful and dangerous woman such as Jessica.

"Good doggy. Get it all." Jessica commanded. As she looked at Sig's naked, beautiful form, she wondered what she was going to do next. Something degrading of course. Something that humiliated poor Sig all the way down to the core.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:49 pm

Sig let out a soft grunt as Jessica pushed her face deeper into the bowl. She could smell her own scent all over the bowl, adding another element to her humiliation. The blonde lapped the remaining of her cum and swallowed. This wasn't the end of her predicament, she was sure of that. Not that she wanted it to be over either. Humiliation was also the thing that turned her own after all, so she couldn't help but to feel a bit excited at whatever it was Jessica might be doing to her next.

"I'm done, mistress..."

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:14 pm

Jessica went back to her nightstand, which was positively filled with all sorts of goodies. A pair of handcuffs emerged and Jessica swung them around. "Turn around and place your arms so I can get them." Jessica commanded. She spotted the empty dog bowl and felt a rush of pride. Sig truly was hers for the evening.

The low light of the room cast shadows all over Jessica. Her curvy and toned body stood out. The Violent Violet wasn't a wrestler anymore, as much as she was the queen of a castle. Her face was beaming. This was a worthy reward for all those hours in the gym.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:29 pm

Sig turned around as ordered and assumed the puppy sit pose, with her arms in front of her. That almost came naturally as if she's a real dog. Her mind didn't seem like all there after that intense pounding session from her captor. She felt shivers on her back just thinking about it, her cheeks blushed slightly. The towering figure of Jessica made her felt so little, although that wasn't a bad feeling at all. Quite the opposite, in fact.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 26  Next