» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:27 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 1:25 am

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:55 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 7:12 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 87 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 86 Guests :: 2 Bots

Alexandra

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

50 Shades of Violet

Page 15 of 26 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 26  Next

Go down

50 Shades of Violet - Page 15 Empty Re: 50 Shades of Violet

Post by Guest Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:02 am

Sig couldn't get enough of that mean expression on Jessica's face. The crueler the girl was, the more submissive she became, and that was always a lovely flow as far as she's concerned. She groaned and writhe helplessly, rubbing more of her lithe form against Jessica's, turning herself further as a result.

"Mmmhh..."

With the crushing sensation getting more intense, she felt herself melting into her captor. Jessica just had the perfect build to apply this hold. She was bigger, and her figure had a delicious curve as well as ample assets, which made her lithe form fit nicely within the girl's clutch. She would love to stay like this for a while if it didn't hurt so much. Her consciousness felt like slipping away, but she felt so good she almost didn't want to be separated from her mistress...

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:19 am

Jessica held Sig as closely as she possibly could. The look in Sig's eyes told her that the girl must have felt the overbearing strength in her body, her massive size, and her wanton cruelty. Her face began to go stupid and Jessica knew exactly what that meant; the girl was on the brink of passing out. Jessica squeezed even harder. She wanted it and in the moment wanted it more than anything.

Jessica's lust, blood and otherwise reached the breaking point. She felt alive, she felt wonderful, she felt like the queen of the world. Her muscles flexed and sweat poured out of her body. She wanted it and she was going to have it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:27 am

The look of Jessica's face told Sig that the girl wanted her to pass out. Her captor wasn't easing the hold whatsoever, so that kinda confirmed it as well. It was then she tried to push Jessica away, despite having barely any strength to do that. She was too late, of course, but her last minute struggle was rather genuine. Passing out wasn't fun since she wanted to feel her domination, but in this case, she had little control over the situation, and if Jessica wanted her to faint, then there's only one outcome from this predicament.

"Nnngg.... mmmghh..." Sig groaned in protest, feeling like a baby refusing to be put into sleep.

It didn't take too long until her consciousness drifted away, though. Her arms fell to her sides as she limped in Jessica's grasps, her eyes closed.

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:49 am

Jessica smiled. The girl had finally succumbed to unconsciousness and Jessica know had even more reign over her body than she had had before. The Violent Violet let the girl slump to the floor and abandoned her for a hot second. She disappeared into her room and emerged a second later with a measure of rope. Jessica advanced on the unconscious girl and bound her hands and feet.

Then she put her on the couch and sat down on her. The little training session had worn her out and it was time for a nice sit. Surely Sig would not mind being nothing more than furniture and even surer she would not have any choice in the matter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:00 am

Sig gradually regained consciousness as time passed. She let out a weak groan, feeling herself being pinned under something heavy. The blonde doubted Jessica put her under a rock or something, but she's certainly felt herself being immobilized for the large part. As she slowly opened her eyes, she saw what it really was, her mistress sitting on top of her as if she's some couch pillow.

Then she realized something else as she tried to move a bit. Her arms and legs were bound. Jessica must have done that while she fainted, along with placing her on this couch. She's pretty much stuck as it was, although she doubted that Jessica would tolerate her trying to push her off if her arms were unbound either.

"Uhh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:08 am

Jessica ground her ass into Sig. Maybe she was awake but maybe not. Either way, she was about to get woken up really damn quick. It must have felt delightfully erotic to have Jessica's ample buns rubbing against her just as it must have felt terribly humiliating to be used as a piece of furniture. The moaning told her that Sig was now awake. Good. She needed to be.

She turned around and let Sig catch another glimpse of her whole body. "I bet you think this is pretty damn erotic, huh. Being nothing more than my punching bag and being my chair. Say it doggy, I want to hear it in your words." Jessica taunted her and moved her head in close.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:21 am

Jessica was right, Sig had to admit. It felt pretty erotic to see the girl treating her like some sort of furniture. The grinding of Jessica's ass made her moan and writhe under her mistress. Her cheeks blushed. Furniture play was always a great way to display one's dominance over another, and Sig definitely was savoring her humiliation with delight.

"I-I love it m-mistress..." she said. "I love being your punching bag and your f-furniture... nnnhh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:18 pm

"You're goddamn right." Jessica stated. She pushed the blonde girl off the couch and positioned Sig so she was face down, ass-up. Then she seated herself on the couch and rested her long legs on Sig's rear. "How does it feel to be the bitch of the baddest woman in wrestling? How does it feel to be nothing more than a footrest for me?"

Jessica crossed her legs. "I could get used to this." It was nice to have a bit of a break after going so hard for that little while. She began to truly relax a little bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:46 pm

Thankfully Jessica wasn't sitting on her for too long, although the girl would treat her as a footrest next. At least that was still better than having to endure the weight of the girl on her front. The feeling of Jessica's feet on her bare ass was actually quite comfortable, she had to say.

"It feels good, mistress..." Sig replied, wiggling her rear a bit to illustrate her point.

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:56 pm

Jessica chuckled. She loved that little ass wiggle. It made her feel like she had found the perfect sub. She crossed her legs once again. "Why did you step into the ring with me? You knew how inferior you were to me, physically and otherwise. Do you like being nothing more than a slave to strong beautiful women?"

She looked down on the humbled Sig. Being tied up and used like that would have been Jessica worst nightmare. But if the girl enjoyed it, well, that was her prerogative.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 26 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 26  Next