by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 241 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 239 Guests :: 1 Bot

killcarrion, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The best versus The rest ( For Indigodragon)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The best versus The rest ( For Indigodragon) Empty The best versus The rest ( For Indigodragon)

Post by Teenwrestler Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:38 pm

The wrestling prince, Daisuke, had made a reputation from himself for being the most over-confident and egoistic wrestlers in the Tension roster. While he wasn't a bad wrestler at all, he needed something more....something big to really prove his words by actions- such as a title shot, undefeated streak, anything!. While he hasn't really done any of that, Daisuke always was looking around for potential opponents, potential rivals to bully around and have fun with it. Mostly his targets would be new additions to the rosters or people he thought wouldn't give him much of a challenge. Perhaps that is why he never really walked up to the established tensions stars and talk smack to them, he knew which opponents he had to target in order to intimidate them.

However, sometimes even that approach came back to bite him in the ass!

Spoiler:

Today, Daisuke had decided to pay a little visit to the Tension gym room. The gym room was a great facility for the tension stars to train and try sparring matches but for Daisuke it was a chance to show off his wrestling ability and try to get a few kicks out of intimidating others. The wrestling prince was in the men's locker room, having taken a quick shower to freshen up he slipped into his gym sweat shirt and trackpants while wearing sporty black sneakers. Underneath his gym wear he wore his black wrestling briefs, just in case he got a spar, while hanging his gym bag on his shoulders as he moved out of the locker room area towards the main gym hall.

Walking into it, Daisuke had a nice long look around the big hall- lots of gym equipment, a couple of wrestling rings but not too many wrestlers around to mess with. He raised his eyebrow and was a little disappointed at the turn up but was eager to see someone who'm he can match upto. "Now lets see here, who can we mess around with" he grinned, rubbing his chin.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

The best versus The rest ( For Indigodragon) Empty Re: The best versus The rest ( For Indigodragon)

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:01 am

Someone had poked a sleeping Juniper. She was on one of those bicycle machines in the gym and had fallen asleep. She raises her head and shakes it around, her red and black hair whipping around her. "Yeah, yeah. I've got it..." She had been a BO overworked with all these matches lately. One she even called out herself recently. Crazily, she fought Killer King.

Juniper hopped off the bike and reached into her pocket to get her car keys and lock the...

She looked down at the keys and puts them back in her pocket. Just slowly back away from the machines, Juni.....

And she did so, not know in that she would back up into somebody.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

The best versus The rest ( For Indigodragon) Empty Re: The best versus The rest ( For Indigodragon)

Post by Teenwrestler Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:58 pm

As Daisuke was looking around the rather dull and empty gym room, he almost looked a bit disappointed at the turnout. A couple of cleaning staff doing their own things, others just leaving and few not even wrestlers around here. Most noticeably his eye caught a somewhat familiar figure- sleeping on one of the bicycle machines.

He shook his head and sighed, momentarily turning away from her to express his disappointment. " Oh well, looks like this place is a- Owww, hey!" someone bumped into him, he looked up to see the girl had awoken and in her half asleep state, was just mumbling something. Upclose, he did recognize the girl as Juniper Nayle!! The wrestling prince had kept an eye on this particular tension star, she was someone he really wanted to match up against. Daisuke had to be careful what he wished for though, he had heard she had quite the temper and was quite the stubborn wrestler.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:19 am

Making a small grunt, Juniper bumped into someone. She turns around and makes a small and confused groan. "Wha--Who...Oh! Sorry, man. I didnt think that someone was still here. Well, besides the janitors and stuff. What cha doing here at this time...?"

She thought that it was late, but she didnt know what time it was exactly. It could have been daytime for all she knew. Juniper takes a small pause and looks him up and down. "You just got here? Cause if not...You didnt do much working out..."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:56 am

After bumping into him, the girl quickly spun around to face Daisuke- quickly apologizing to him. She still had a rather confused look on her face, which was to be expected as she just woke up, perhaps hung over or something? Still, Daisuke waved off her mistake with a simple gesture and "Oh, it's fine".

"Well, it's actually really not that late. Although yeah, I did just got here. However, I could say the same for you" he smirked before continuing on " We'rent you just sleeping over there right now?hmmm? Oh by the way, I'm Daisuke. It's nice to meet you" he said, offering her a handshake.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:00 am

Juniper didnt like when someone teased her. Most women would just brush it off and say something back just as snarky for a comeback. Juniper spoke with her actions and her fists. When he claims that she was sleeping, she pretty much woke up and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt.

"What do you know? Ive been busy here all day. A Rising Star like me doesnt have time to rest! Although, I wouldnt mind having it. But still! .....And who are you, anyway?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:37 pm

As Daisuke tried to push her buttons, he didn't quite expect it to really wake her up and lash out like that. He did know about her infamous hot-head temper but only today did he actually felt the wrath of it. "Ngh" he grunted a bit when she caught his collar by surprise, holding him still.

He tried to stay calm, only grinning back at her. "Well well Juniper, your temper really exceeds the rumours" he said, bringing his hands up to her fingers and shoving them off his collar. "A rising star? give me a break, a peasant like you should know better than to get her hands on wrestling royalty such as my self- Daisuke" he said, mockingly dusting himself to get the "filth" off him.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:50 am

Her eyes would narrow as he spoke on. She was a bit oblivious to things, but she definitely picked up on something he just said. "And how the hell do you know my name? I know Im popular and famous but does that really precede me?"

She watched him wipe his hand and collar after pushing her hand off. "If Im a peasant, then royalty doesnt belong where things get dirty..."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:09 pm

Things were started to get a bit tense between the two as Juniper got a bit agitated by Daisuke's response, she seemed quite interested to know how he knew her. Daisuke liked to keep a tab on everyone, especially opponents that intrigued him.

He smirked when he seemed to got her attention "Ah, as the prince of this ring, I must keep information on all my subjects right? It is not every day someone calls out a mad beast to wrestle against" he grinned, referring to her challenge against Killer King.

He then rubbed his chin as they continued to talk, with some tension between them lingering on still, " I do agree with you on that one. However, you see it is my obligation as prince of wrestling to get rid of all the filth and dirt in the ring- that means people like you- a sweaty,disgusting woman" he grinned.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:22 pm

"You? A prince? Normal me laugh any more, Im not necessarily in the mood for good humor today." She scoffed. He admits to hear in about her through her recent match with King. "Yeah...Its not every day a woman butes into the heel of a guy like that and lives..."

She hears him call her a heinous name. Juniper growls and looks at that grin. So trademark! Only she could have that! Juniper shoves him and tells him "Shut up!"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next