» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 2:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 2:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 10:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 9:53 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:13 am

Who is online?
In total there are 143 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 142 Guests :: 3 Bots

ScyldScefing

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

The best versus The rest ( For Indigodragon)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The best versus The rest ( For Indigodragon) - Page 2 Empty Re: The best versus The rest ( For Indigodragon)

Post by Teenwrestler Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:00 pm

Daisuke had an arrogant smirk on his lips during this conversation as he continued to belittle the rising star. "Oh most definitely. You just done realise the presence of royalty, I wouldn't expect such recognition from such a common wrestler like you". However, he did admit it was impressive to call out the beast like that, it took guts- either that or she was just really stupid.

Daisuke let out a small grunt as he got pushed back, but he tried to keep his composure. "Ngh, for a rising star you sure do have a temper dont you? Perhaps you'd like to cool off in the ring? Maybe we can test who the better wrestler is hmmm? The prince wants to see whether this new rising star in tension can actually wrestle or not....." he grinned, issuing the challenge to her
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

The best versus The rest ( For Indigodragon) - Page 2 Empty Re: The best versus The rest ( For Indigodragon)

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:11 am

Juniper scoffed. "If Im so common, then you wouldnt know who I am. And I try hard to be different. I feel I've done that, dont you think?" She asks him. Her fists were balled and only then did she realize it. She was raring to go against him. But, how had shown been rilled up so quickly like that?

He proposed a match. Juniper gave him a slight frown. "After I've fallen asleep here? And going through so many matches....?" Juniper makes a small frown. "I wont be at my best without some sleep. How about I do you one better, 'prince' ?"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:19 pm

Daisuke was quite intrigued by this woman, she wasn't like the rest of the tension girls. Not too deceptive like the hentai wrestlers, not too meek like the jobbers but neither the quiet and serious wrestler type. She was a hot headed straight up wrestler, claiming to be a rising star.

"Like I said, it is the duty of the prince to know his subjects from around the ring"  he would grin before raising an eyebrow "Really? Well atleast you do admit you were sleeping.......*Sigh*...... so then, Miss Rising Star, what do you propose?" he said, standing face to face with her.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:58 pm

Shoot. She wasnt supposed to agree that she was sleeping...It'd look bad. Juniper focused back to the uppity man before her. He didnt seem to want to back off, so she grins and gets closer. She was almost pressing her breasts against his chest.

"If you know anything about me, you know I love to prove myself. So how about we do this more formally? In a real ring, a real match, with the arena around us as well as a crowd?"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:03 pm

Daisuke could feel the tension build between the two, as he caught her off guard. However soon, it was going to be Junipers turn to turn the tables of the prince as she grinned and got closer, pressing right up towards Daisuke to get upclose and personal with him. Their bodies pressed, head to head and nose to nose as both wrestlers entered in a classic wrestler staredown.

A trickle of sweat came down the side of his head as she tried to talk smack back towards him, challenging him to a real wrestling match. "Ngh...Y-you want to get in the ring with me? Someone as low as you get in the ring with wrestling royalty such as myself? Come on now....you haven't proven yourself yet, have you?"he glared back, not backing down at all as he continued to stay pressed with her.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:18 pm

Juniper didnt like his response. He said a group in of words that no one should ever say to her.

"Ive fought Clyde and King, stalked the ever popular Natasha Loclear, fought the Tension Tag Champs, kicked ass at Summer Splash....If I haven't proven myself yet, then what have you done?" She asked, pushing him a bit with her chest.

"And maybe getting your ass handed to ya will make you see a bit clearer...You fake, stuttering prince..."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:24 pm

The war of the words had already begun, both of them showing off with their body language as their toned bodies pressed into each other. Juniper didn't like Daisuke's arrogance and decided to enlighten him with her rather impressive accomplishments, which Daisuke only shrugged off.

However he did not take the push kindly, Daisuke pushed back using his chest as the two entered a power struggle, pushing and shoving each other using just their bodies and head.

"Fine!" he hissed with his teeth clenched, glaring at her. "Let's wrestle in the ring. One on one, you and me! Name your match type and I'll beat you in it, I will humble you infront of everyone then."
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:35 pm

When he pushed back, she backed off. But her lips curl into an evil grin. She had pushed him far enough to make the dangerous mistake of letting her choose the match type.

"Alright. I hope to dont have too much of a problem with a submission match. And I hope you know enough about me to show up the right way..."

Juniper wiuld try to lunge forward and grab him by the waist to lift him into the air and slam him back down on the slightly padded gym floor. Just to give him a taste of her power. She would walk towards the door. "See you tomorrow..."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:26 am

Daisuke felt a little better about himself when he managed to back her off, he felt like he made a statement to her that he wouldn't let her push him around like that. However he seemed a bit confused when she started to grin at his direction- perhaps enjoying the idea of haven been given the choice of choosing the match.

"That's fine, I have no problems in a submission match. I'll have fun making you submit. Hmm? what do you mean show up the right wa-UGH?! OWW" before he could say anything else, Juniper lunged forward and wrapped her arms around his waist to lift him up and slam him down on the gym mats, towering over him in a dominant pose before walking towards the door- with some parting ways leaving the prince moaning a bit.

"....bitch...." he muttered to himself, slowly getting back up as he really looked forward for tomorrows match.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2