Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 51 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 51 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Ayaka Kurata Vs Kimmy Colton - Ayaka's Debut!

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Ayaka Kurata Vs Kimmy Colton - Ayaka's Debut! - Page 4 Empty Re: Ayaka Kurata Vs Kimmy Colton - Ayaka's Debut!

Post by jakeb1993 Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:09 am

For Ayaka, things were not getting any better. The fall down onto the canvas had managed to stun her. She had not only managed to self-suplex, but also self-stun. Ayaka really was clever. For now though, there was nothing she could do to stop whatever it was Kimmy had planned. Secretly, she had hoped that Kimmy would of just come along and pinned her. But no, she had to go and do something else instead. Instead she got Kimmy's boot smashed into her stomach, causing Ayaka to cough as her chest lifted up and her legs went up for a brief second to.

The pain in the torso had triggered more burning in her lower left leg. Inwardly she was cursing herself. maybe in the future she should avoid fighting pro-style wrestlers and stick to hardcore brawlers. Ayaka was going to lose, that was a given, but deep inside she just wanted the pain to stop. She knew waiting for a pin cause her more pain, something right now she didn't need. There was one way to end the match, but it meant that Ayaka had to swallow her pride. She could just submit. It was the most embarrassing way to go, and totally against what Ayaka believed in. But right now, the pain in her leg was so great that pride was taking a back seat.

"Alright look. You win, I give! Just don't get all high horse about it. You got lucky" Ayaka would rasp the words out of her mouth, lying on the canvas as she took some controlled breaths to mitigate the pain in her leg. So she had lost her first match here. SO what. Surely it wouldn't bite her in the ass that bad.
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Ayaka Kurata Vs Kimmy Colton - Ayaka's Debut! - Page 4 Empty Re: Ayaka Kurata Vs Kimmy Colton - Ayaka's Debut!

Post by Daaharu Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:22 am

After stomping on Ayaka's stomach—a move which may have seemed harsh, but which Kimmy was sure needed to be performed, seeing as how the Japanese brawler had shown no signs of being willing to submit—the Brooklyn Bruiser was preparing to drop back down on top of Ayaka and finally go for a pinfall attempt. She figured that it was about time, and hopefully Ayaka would be weak enough that the pin would succeed. But before Kimmy could drop on her, Ayaka gave in.

"Lucky? Bullshit, bitch, I dominated you!" Kimmy would fire back as the match came to its sudden, unexpected conclusion. Even the referee girl took a moment to realize that it was over.

The bell rang. The crowd cheered, though their cheers didn't seem to have the same emotion as they had at the beginning of the night, let alone when Kimmy had faced off with Valley Doll and been edged out by the blonde veteran at the end of a lengthy, epic duel. These cheers seemed hollow. Kimmy was not going to blame the audience for that at all. What had just happened had barely even seemed to be a match. Ayaka had been hobbled for almost the entire event, laying on the canvas, unable to follow Kimmy or counter any of her moves. She had been finished off with a stomp. It all felt very wrong to the Brooklynite, who didn't feel satisfied at all, even in victory.

She wasn't sure whether to ask Ayaka whether she was okay, or to berate her for making Kimmy's first victory at AFW seem so shallow and worthless.

Ayaka did seem to be hurting right now as she rebuked Kimmy after conceding. Her voice sounded raspy, as she probably was still trying to recover after losing so much air to that stomp. Kimmy figured she would try to be a good sport about all of it. She really was still worried that she had caused some serious damage to Ayaka's leg. As a professional wrestler, permanently injuring another wrestler had long been Kimmy's greatest fear. "Look, I just...okay, be serious with me here, what the heck happened, huh? You know?" Kimmy would ask, wanting some answers. "'S'there somethin' wrong with you? Your leg, I mean?"

Deciding that she would take it a step further, Kimmy would tentatively extend a hand towards Ayaka to offer her help up onto her feet, while she stuffed her other hand into one of her pockets and glanced down and to the side, a little annoyed at having to stand here and question her opponent when she should have been celebrating.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:58 pm

While Kimmy was feeling like she had been given a hollow victory, Ayaka was fuming inside. What she just had to do was so degrading to her. It was pretty much the ultimate sin; having to give up in a match. But it was afterall for her own survival. Ayaka could not risk her left leg getting hurt again. She was never going to broadcast that to the world. As Kimmy probed for answers, Ayaka went defensive. As the hand was offered she would swat it away, sitting up and clambering to her feet. It was a slow climb, and it hurt like hell. It was pretty clear to see to anyone looking that Ayaka was struggling to stand straight. Instead, her left leg was lifting off the ground slightly. Her right leg was taking all the pressure instead.

"Just leave me alone. You did get lucky. None of what you demonstrated was actual skill" The words coming out of her mouth were venomous. Hate and anger dripping off each word she uttered. "You just managed to immobilise me quick enough. That was the true extent of your skill. And that was just pure luck at best. Just watch your back. I won't forget the name of the bitch who wrecked my debut!" With her rant over, Ayaka decided to leave. Getting out of the ring was a challenge, but she was able to slowly lower herself down, hobbling to the barriers and using them for support towards the ramp.

Once she had made her way backstage, it was right back to the dressing room. Sitting down onto one of the chairs, she would sigh as she began to rub her leg tenderly. Small shocks of pain rising up her body as a result. Reaching into her bag, she pulled out her phone. Going through her contact she pressed dial and held the phone to her ear as it began to rang. Eventually, someone, an unknown person answered.

"Yeah, I need to see you. It's pretty urgent. Please tell me you are free"
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4