Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:40 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:51 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Fun We Should Have Had

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Fun We Should Have Had - Page 3 Empty Re: The Fun We Should Have Had

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:48 pm

While still trying to get the blanket off her, Sig felt Sermis' weight pinning her down, making it impossible for her to pull her cover completely. She squirmed around in an attempt to make things as uncomfortable as it could get for the raven haired girl so she wouldn't be able to take full advantage of her current state.

"Get off me!" the blonde whined childishly, to emphasize her struggle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:12 pm

Sermis watch in amusement as her opponent Sig struggled to get out of the blanket she had wrap her in. The raven hair wrestler would attempt to jump a bit on her opponent in hopes of getting her to stop struggling less and to return the favor.  “You want me to get off you my dear Sig?  But I thought you would love to have something like this.  I mean you were so quick to rush into it.” stated Sermis in a taunting manner while still having a tone of respect in her voice as she tried to keep the blanket over her opponent.  The two had not gone over the rules to well.  In fact aside from the win conditions Sermis had no idea what would be allowed or not allowed, thus she decided not to use any kind of strikes and would only do submissions moves.

The Fun We Should Have Had - Page 3 3l9yoRWThe Fun We Should Have Had - Page 3 AjbwxKgThe Fun We Should Have Had - Page 3 DUhLLRtThe Fun We Should Have Had - Page 3 CDNLQYlThe Fun We Should Have Had - Page 3 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:36 pm

"Uff...!" Sig grunted as Sermis bounced on her to return the favor from earlier, keeping trapped under her and the blanket. "Mmhh... I'm difficult to please... you know...?" she replied while still trying to buck herself off for a bit.

Unfortunately there didn't seem like a lot she could do in this situation. Sermis was slightly bigger than her, so it shouldn't take too much from the raven haired beauty to keep the blonde under with just the aid of gravity. Still, Sig wasn't the type who'd give up easily even if she was in quite a helpless predicament.

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:47 am

“You know my dear Sig, we never did decide on the rules.  So I shall grant your request and get off you.” stated Sermis as she then began to get up before then falling back down on Sig. “Actually I changed my mind, I think not having any rules might be a bit more fun, don't you agree my dear Sig?” stated the Raven hair wrestler as she gave another smirk.  Sermis would now attempt to roll over her blond opponent before trying to grab her head and attempt a camel clutch, hoping to get some payback for the hold that her German opponent had just performed on her.

The Fun We Should Have Had - Page 3 3l9yoRWThe Fun We Should Have Had - Page 3 AjbwxKgThe Fun We Should Have Had - Page 3 DUhLLRtThe Fun We Should Have Had - Page 3 CDNLQYlThe Fun We Should Have Had - Page 3 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:10 am

"Gah!" Sig let out as her air was knocked off again by Sermis weight as the girl dropped herself on her again after pretending to get off. "I-I guess..." she hissed, her struggle ceasing for a bit as she tried to catch some air.

The blonde was then rolled by the other girl, who'd also grab her head to apply the Camel Clutch. She moaned slightly as her back was now stretched, with no possible way out or fighting back thanks to the blanket.

"Aughh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:21 am

Sermis grinned at Sig comments as her opponent seemed to be a glutton for punishment.  Putting her opponent in a camel clutch was great.  “Hi, there are no ropes so you might as well tap out now, cause I am not going to let go.” stated Sermis but this was a simple trick.  She knew that even if Sig did tap out that Sermis wouldn't win but hearing the blond German tap would be entertaining to her.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:25 am

"N-no..." Sig defiantly said despite not having a way out from the hold as it was.

She'd try to squirm herself a bit more, renewing her effort even if it'd likely do nothing but to waste her strength. Maybe if she could make it uncomfortable enough for the girl on top, she could somewhat find a release.

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:32 am

Sermis would keep pulling back now more.  She had no intention of letting go regardless of how much her opponent squirmed but she was having a bit of a hard time balancing.  This wasn't a wrestling mat but a bed, meaning it was harder to keep her balancing with her opponent moving around.  “Struggling against me dear Sig?  Come on, keep struggling, this will just make it more fun and when you do tap out, it will be even sweeter.” stated Sermis as she tried to play some mind games and hide the fact that she was struggling to hold Sig.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:54 am

"Unnghhh..." Sig groaned as Sermis pulling her back some more while taunting her.

It's getting harder to squirm for her as well, and the blonde was actually considering of tapping out. It wouldn't cause her to lose this match anyways, and if feeding Sermis' ego was what she needed to be released, it didn't seem like that bad of a choice. Before that, though, she'd attempt to lean to her left for a bit, before suddenly rolling to the other side in order to try toppling the raven haired beauty off her.

"Nggaahh...!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:00 pm

Sermis tried to keep her balance as she continued to pull back on Sig, trying to make her tap but the last set of movement was to much for her and thus she was sent off her blond opponent and off the bed as well. The raven hair wrestler fell on the ground causing her to be dazed for a second or two. The bed was a lot smaller then the ring and fighting on it could easily result in one of them falling to floor just like she had. “Do you really want to be on top that much?” stated Sermis as she would then attempt to get on her hands and knees.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum