Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 51 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 49 Guests :: 3 Bots

ReneeCockyUndercard, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Strangers in the Night

2 posters

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

Strangers in the Night - Page 10 Empty Re: Strangers in the Night

Post by acuyra Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:41 am

Carmen listened as Korra spoke, but she didn’t stay still. She took a little stroll, casually strutting behind the St. Andrews Cross, going out of view for a moment. She didn’t let her slave wonder what happened to her for long, though, as she reached across the cross and put her hands on those sweaty, sinewy shoulders. Carmen started to massage the younger woman, gently kneading her muscles like dough between her steely fingers. Steady. Rhythmic. Her fingers sought out the tension in Korra’s muscles, responding to her every move.

”I like that setup.” She kept one of her hands focused on the business of Korra’s shoulders, while the other occupied it by cupping her slave’s face and gently rubbing the chin. ”I’d like to go there. I need a manager, anyway, and this would be a good opportunity Besides, there might be a chance we could have some more fun there. You and me.” Carmen slid her head along the side of the cross, winding her way to Korra’s ear and whispering right into it. And Kanda.

Carmen pulled away and stood up, stepping over to the side of the cross, so Korra could see her in full view now. Her face was a bit more serious, her tone normalized and calm, dropping the act for a moment. ”Of course, that’s all up to you. If you’re not comfortable taking any more steps tonight, that’s okay.” She lowered her eyelids halfway and sighed. ”But I enjoyed this. Really. I’d like to keep on enjoying it through the night. If you’re willing.”

Last edited by acuya on Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:02 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Minor spelling mistake.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:12 am

Korra had taken her eyes off of the beautiful Puerto Ricana and the woman seemed to disappear, only just catching a glimpse of her from the corner of her eye as she slipped behind the cross. The Filipino fighter made to turn, but those hands were quickly on her, holding her still and kneading into shocked muscles. Submissively she sunk down to sit upon the floor, arms resting upon her raised knees. Low, sensuous moans resonated up from her breast as she let her head rest in the woman's hand limply.

The words poured over Korra's brain like warm water, absorbed but not immediately processed. "wait" she thought "would that mean I'd be living and working with Carmen... every day?" Her heart began to race anew, and then Kanda's name came up again and her cheeks burned a bright red. With both of them...

By the time Carmen had moved to stand before Korra much of her strength had returned, though her breathing had only slowed a little. Korra's clear and attentive eyes lifted to drink in the whole sight of the woman standing over her and so earnestly speaking to her. Her heart fluttered against her chest as she quickly weighed her options and in only a moment a renewed and confident smile bloomed on her lips. She moved to kneel directly in front of Carmen, her breath rolling against the woman's belly as she stared straight up towards her face. Korra's manner wasn't entirely submissive, but once more playful and relaxed as she placed her hands on Carmen's hips. "Mmm, Mamasita, I'm not ready to call it a night yet. You've won me... I'm yours. And I'm... I'm giving myself to you." With that she let her hands slip down to trail teasingly along the latina's thighs.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:25 am

As Korra dropped down to the floor and looked up with those longing, loving eyes, Carmen couldn’t resist the slightest of smirks. This woman was amazing. And she probably didn’t even realize why she was so amazing. Which, in turn, made her more amazing. It was a funny little thing.

Carmen didn’t say anything, not at first. She merely held Korra’s face against her stomach, rubbed against it, letting the contours of her hardened stomach rub along her soft features. Her other hand came up, but not to hurt Korra - she petted her slave, gently patting her on the head, accepting her obedience. She'd had a feeling the Filipino would agree to her proposal, but she had no idea she’d do it in such a tantalizing way.

”Give me the address.” Carmen cupped Korra’s chin and lifted it up, so they would meet eye to eye, making sure the hunger in her gaze was clear. ”I’ll meet you at the stable house in an hour. I just need to go home and retrieve a few things.”

Like a change of clothes. She had a feeling she might not be sleeping in her own bed when all was said and done tonight.

Carmen gave Korra a playful tap on the nose. ”Stay hot until I get there, lover. That’s an order.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:48 am

Korra nuzzled lovingly against the taut abdomen of her lover, placing a few gentle kisses on the hard muscles as Carmen guided her head. Slowly she would rise to her feet with the gentle pressure of the woman's hand until they stared into each other's eyes. Their lips were so close the fire in Korra's heart flared up, but was ultimately denied... for now. After a moment of dumb blinking she would manage to retrieve the address from her distracted memory.

Information and quick goodbyes were exchanged. Korra quickly gathered up her discarded clothes and tucked them into her purse, just wearing her dress home.

-----

An hour later Korra sat in the foyer of the old Japanese bath house hotel that now served as the stable house. It was late into the night and some of the house's occupants were already asleep while others were scattered through the building occupying themselves in their preferred manner.

Keeping to Carmen's instructions Korra was busy keeping herself hot. She sat in an office chair behind what used to be the receptionist's desk, she was dressed in a pair of small, clingy, booty shorts that read "Bad" across her ass; and a tight fitting tank top that showed a lot of cleavage as well as a little side-boob. At the moment she had one bare foot up on the desk as one hand slowly worked between her thighs, shorts halfway down her hips. Her other hand pawed at her breasts through her shirt as she closed her eyes decadently, waiting for her mistress. Not fingering herself to climax was an exercise in self-control, but her instructions were to "stay hot". So, wet and frustrated she rubbed herself at an agonizingly slow pace. Distracted as she was she was likely not to notice when Carmen entered, or anyone else for that matter, but such sights were not uncommon in a hotel mostly full of sex wrestlers.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:10 am

Carmen took the instructions from Korra, parted ways, and then engaged in what had to be one of the most hectic hours of her entire life.

Her house was fairly close by, so that wasn’t a problem. But as soon as she got there, she remembered all the little things she had to do. She took a quick shower, wanting to be fresh for whatever came her way, and then she went about the business of getting her travel bag set up with anything she might need - lotion, shampoo, a spare change of clothes, and some underwear she saved for just such an occasion. She packed her wrestling gear, in case things got a little more interesting than she anticipated. She was the 24/7 champion going to a house filled with wrestlers, so there was always a possibility she might get challenged.

She made some calls, explained to her brother where she’d be without going into more detail than he needed, and then she was off. A little speeding was involved, but she managed to make it to the stable house right at the one hour mark. Miracle of miracles.

”Oh.” Carmen stepped out of the car, pulled just in front of the bathhouse, and shivered in the cold night air. She wasn’t exactly dressed for it - wearing tight, red gym shorts and a black sports bra - but she figured things would be significantly warmer on the inside. So, inside she went.

Carmen kicked off her shoes and stepped inside, silently sliding along the floor to make the bare minimum amount of noise. She’d considered knocking even though she was expected, but she was glad she didn’t follow her first instinct. If she had, she might not have been able to see Korra at the office desk, ‘staying hot’

For a moment, Carmen just stared at her from behind, disbelief all over her face. True, she’d told Korra to ‘stay hot’, but she meant it more in spiritual sense. She didn’t think Korra would literally keep herself pleasured for the full hour.

Not that she was complaining. If anything, she was greatly impressed, and she couldn’t help but wonder how longer Korra would go if Carmen hadn’t shown. It was tempting to find out.

She indulged in the sight for a few more seconds, before she spoke up and made her presence known. ”Hola, amante.” A soft chuckle slipped out, followed by her warm smile as she approached Korra from behind. She sat the travel bag aside and rounded the desk, giving her slave an approving nod. ”You can stop now. Good job.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:24 am

Korra hadn't been going at herself for the entire time, obviously, but enough to keep herself from cooling down. This did involve playing with herself for at least the last fifteen minutes as she waited in the lobby for her 'guest'. When she heard the anticipated voice the foxy-boxer let out a yelp of surprise, her foot slipping off of the desk nearly causing her to fall over. Blushing with no small amount of embarrassment she slipped her hand out of her shorts and pulled them back up with glistening fingers.

Her head craned back to look at her lurking mistress with a bashful smile, her cheeks still cherry red. "Hola, mami." Giggling with a little apparent nervously she rose from her seat. "I had, uh, meant to stop when I heard you pull up... Guess I didn't hear you." Her eyes sheepishly darted over to the overnight bag, "Oh! Right, um, we should take your bag up to my room... then, uh, do you want a tour or something... or..." She wasn't sure what the 'or' consisted of here so just let the sentence die quietly.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:37 am

"No, no." Carmen wagged her finger. ”First thing's first. You need cleaning.”

Carmen took Korra’s hand - the very same hand that had busy steaming her along for the past few minutes - and gently pulled it up by the wrist, bringing it to her face. She examined it for a moment, as if there was any question what she would be doing next. Then came the tongue, gliding over the tips of Korra’s fingers. Then came the lips, sucking away them. Then came hot breath, drying them off.

”Mmm.” She let the hand go and stepped back, licking her lips to make sure she didn’t miss anything. ”Better.”

She took a step back and grabbed the travel, hefting it up on her shoulder. She could’ve gotten Korra to pick it up, but she was always picky about carrying her own things. ”I can see why your manager picked this place out. It’s nice...peaceful. Good place to train.” She took a deep breath, enjoying a lungful of the fresh air, before she turned back to Korra. ”A tour sounds perfect. Just make sure it ends in front of Kanda’s room, if she’s still awake. Or we stop if we run into her.” She spoke casually, but kept her gaze trained on Korra, drinking in every reaction. ”I think the two of us should have a little private talk.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:16 am

Korra was torn between trying to play 'hostess' and playing the good 'submissive'. Nervously her eyes dart to and fro like a teenager on a first date. She'd never brought anyone home here before and she wasn't entirely sure how any of this was going to work. With so many other girls stalking these halls anything could happen between now and morning.

She was interrupted from her feverish ruminations by a hand seizing her by the wrist and lifting her slick fingers up to sweet lips. A tremulous whimper of desire rushed past Korra's quivering lips as her mistress licked her fingers clean. With a giggle she she looked into Carmen's eyes. "Yeah, uh, gives us some privacy... and keeps -some- of the girls out of trouble. Farther from the city and all."

Stepping out from behind the desk she gestured for Carmen to follow her through a side door. "Most of the bedrooms are upstairs, so we'll check out the downstairs first... Kanda's probably still up. She doesn't have a match tomorrow..."

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:30 pm

”Lead the way.”

Carmen hefted the bag up and followed after Korra, taking care not to make too much noise as she went through the halls. Oddly enough, this whole setup reminded her a bit of her Olympic days, when she and the other women on her team had all shaked up in the same little cottage. Those days had been erotically charged, too, so Carmen was well aware of the sort of things that could go down with a bunch of athletic, energetic ladies in a tight space.

”So,” She gave her lover a little pat on the butt as she followed behind, holding back a snicker at the ‘BAD’ hot pants. It was simultaneously sexy, funny, and the cutest thing she’d ever seen. ”Japan’s sort of a long way from home for both of us, and this is unique setup you’re in, here. I’m quite curious on how you dropped into it. What brought you to the AFW?”

Just a little small chat to fill the time. Couldn’t hurt to know Korra better in the non-Biblical meaning of the word, too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:42 pm

Korra gave a sharp gasp as the woman's hand caught her firm ass as they walked, causing her to jump slightly in surprise. Grinning back to the woman she lead the way through the corridors a short way and into a large open courtyard, at its center stood a large pavilion tent shading a small training ring. Numerous balconies and windows faced into the courtyard allowing the residents to watch any contestants in the ring. She didn't bother explaining just where they were, assuming the ring made that obvious.

"Well, I used to be a surfer, actually. I mean, professionally. I still surf, but I've given up entering the competitions... I was really good, but never quite good enough. So, eventually I gave that up and took up martial arts as a way to blow of steam... While I was at the gym a guy came up to me with a job offer... a bar on the beach ran some bikini wrestling and foxy boxing events and he thought I'd be a great fit." She combs her fingers back through her loose hair as she walks slowly along the outside of the ring, thinking back to those days.

"After some convincing I accepted the offer and found I really enjoyed it. Just pinning other girls down, making them squirm under me. I guess I sorta caught the bug. I wanted to do more; to go farther... So after some research I found the AFW. The Philippines really aren't that far from Japan, so I booked a flight and got in touch with Miss Belle. Then I met you."

Pausing by a set of large double doors she turned to face Carmen with a happy smile, the reminiscing reminding her just how happy she was to be where she was. "This is the Kawaii Kave. All of the Kawaii wrestlers share a single large room. Used to be a function hall or something. Everyone else sleeps upstairs in private rooms."

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next