Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 109 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 106 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Lobo, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Mariko Ishii vs Hiro

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Mariko Ishii vs Hiro - Page 6 Empty Re: Mariko Ishii vs Hiro

Post by LARIATO Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:33 am

Anyone just now tuning into the match would likely assume at first glance that the match was already over. The way Mariko was standing dominantly on her exhausted foe, it wouldn’t be that odd an assumption to make. She’d worn poor Hiro out to the point that all it took to keep him down was a single foot planted on his stomach. But even as helpless as he seemed beneath her, Mariko was glad he didn’t try surrendering there. She was still having far too much fun to let it end.

“Aww, sorry to hear that~” she replied with a teasing giggle, then ground her foot into his stomach a couple more times before finally stepping off of him. Moving to stand between his legs, she reached down to grab both of them, then attempted to roll Hiro onto his front while stepping over him and sitting down on his back to apply a boston crab to the young man.

But she wouldn’t stop there. If she could get the hold locked in, Mariko would look to add even more onto Hiro’s humiliation by shifting her feet back and sliding them under his face, and would then shift her weight higher up on his back to force his face right into Mariko’s upturned soles.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:23 am

As if Mariko was truly sorry. Hiro didn't need to learn psychology to be able to tell that. His opponent was clearly having too much fun dominating him. While still trying to recover as much as possible, Hiro found himself being flipped by Mariko after the girl seized his legs. He tried to crawl away from her, but the woman was quick to put an end to his attempt by sitting on his back to set the Boston Crab.

"Auughh...!" he whined as his exhausted form was stretched. "Y-you're... clearly... not sorry... nnnghh..." the boy said before he'd try to crawl towards the ropes.

Mariko then shifted her legs a bit, startling Hiro for a bit as he saw the limbs slithering beside him. Before he could even guess what his opponent was going to do, though, Mariko already gave him the answer by planting her soles on his face to further humiliate him! Immediately his face turned red again, his attempt to get to the ropes ended abruptly just like that as he tried to pull his face away from her feet instead. Obviously, he couldn't do that in the position he was in.

"Nnnggff...! N-not the face...! G-get off... ggghh...!" the boy protested rather frantically, squirming like a fish on a land under Mariko.

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:30 pm

“Oops. You caught me~” Mariko teased when Hiro called her out on her sarcasm. But as amusing as that was, it was nothing compared to the boy’s reaction when she forced his face right up against her feet again. His frantic struggles and muffled protests caused Mariko to burst out into laughter.

“Oh? But how could I possibly simply ignore such a handsome face? My feet certainly seem to have taken a liking to it. Maybe it’s all those wonderful kisses you were givint them earlier. I think they want more~” She mocked, continuing to pull back on the boston crab while pressing his face into her soles. “Be a dear and worship them some more, would you? And tell me how much you love them.”

She then released one leg, keeping the other firmly trapped in her hold, and moved her now-free hand right over his crotch. “Well? I’m waiting.” she’d say while rubbing over his manhood, waiting to see what sort of reaction she’d get from her prey.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:04 pm

Hiro could feel himself shivering as Mariko burst out into laughter after watching his reaction. That only made the woman pulled the hold further, though, which pressed his face onto her feet some more against his will. His helpless wriggling only succeeding in rubbing his features on her soles more than anything, so the boy would soon cease his struggling. The pain on his back was also a factor, not to mention that he already exhausted when she put him in this hold to start with.

"N-not happen-ngguhh...?!" his defiant words were quickly cut short as she released one of his legs to grab his crotch instead. "H-hey...! W-where do you think you're touching...?!" Hiro protested with face as red as steamed crab.

He might still have his pants and underwear covering his manhood, but it was already hardened to some extend down there. There's no way she wouldn't notice with her hands rubbing on it, which only made his excitement grew with each passing seconds. As if he needed another thing that she could use to further embarrass him.

"S-stop that... please..." he muttered, already finding it hard to even move from sheer humiliation as the crowds began to cheer and whistle. "Ohh..." a soft moan escaped his lips.

He probably would have buried his head into the mat if it wasn't for the feet of Mariko.

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:08 am

Now that sounded much better. As fun as it was playing with Hiro as she had thus far in the match, what she really wanted was to hear him acknowledge her dominance, as well as his helplessness against her. With one simple word Hiro had seemingly made it clear he understood his situation. Now he was begging her to stop, rather than attempting to command her. Much better indeed. But Mariko wasn’t done having her fun.

“Stop? Why would I do that when you’re obviously loving this so much?” she asked teasingly as she felt Hiro’s manhood growing in response to her touch. Mariko then stopped rubbing her foe’s crotch and instead gripped the edge of his pants with her hand, then started to pull them down to completely expose Hiro’s crotch for all to see.

“Sure you want me to stop? Try begging some more, and I might consider it.” she said. And with Hiro’s face still pressed into her soles while she held one of his legs in the single leg crab, Mariko moved her free hand around her foe’s shaft and once again began to rub back and forth. Even if he was new to the pro wrestling scene, she knew Hiro would know very quickly where this was headed. And she could hardly imagine how humiliating it’d be for the poor young man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:43 am

"N-no...! Nooo...! D-don't..." Hiro was pleading desperately as Mariko tugged down his pants and underwear, exposing his erect shaft to the crowds, much to their enjoyment. "Ohh... oh g-gawd..." he moaned as the woman's hand then returned to his private, rubbing it back and forth again. "P-please s-stopp..."

He could hear all sorts of response from around him. Cheers, whistles, laughter. His face felt like burning, while the rest of his body seemed awkwardly electrified from Mariko's touch. If this was only a dream, it would be a wonderful one, he had to admit. This was reality, however, and Hiro found himself feeling utterly humiliated with his predicament, even if his manhood might have a different opinion.

As he's growing desperate to be let go, Hiro then remembered that Mariko's feet was still pressed nicely against his face. He would then start kissing them a couple of times, hoping that it'd appease her even if it'd only make him look all the more pitiful.

"Mmmhh... Y-your f-feet... t-they're wonderful, M-Mariko-san...! I-I love them..."

Obviously that only amplified the crowds' reaction. It didn't help that his manhood wasn't going any softer despite the amount of abuse he's getting.

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:13 am

This was beyond a doubt one of the most perfect demonstrations of the meaning of “desperation” that Mariko had ever experienced. When she refused to release him from his humiliating agony even after he’d begged, Hiro started worshiping her feet without even being told to!

“Mmm~” Mariko purred as she felt his lips pressing against her stocking-covered soles. It was obvious to everyone watching she was absolutely loving every moment of this. But even still, she didn’t release Hiro from her hold, and her hand continued to rub along his erect shaft.

“They are, aren’t they?” Mariko agreed, giggling after she spoke. “I’m so glad you think so too, Hiro-chan. So then, you wouldn’t mind giving them some more attention, would you?” she asked teasingly. But just in case he had any thoughts of not doing what he was told, Mariko then cranked up the pressure on his leg for a moment. Whether he tapped out and begged for mercy or started kissing her feet again, one way or another she was going to ensure that Hiro would make her feel like a goddess when all was said and done.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:51 am

Despite his willingness to worship her feet, Hiro was only playing into Mariko's hand as the woman only asked for more attention, while still not releasing his manhood. Worse, before he could even say a single word of protest, she cranked the hold to make him groan instead.

"A-aackkk...! A-absolutely... M-Mariko-sann...!" he complied, kissing those soles some more while also rubbing his face intentionally on them as well. "Mmmgghh..."

His lower half began to wriggle slightly from the ongoing stimulation on his shaft as well. It almost seemed like Hiro entered some sort of a trance as he worshiped Mariko's feet while being stroked like this, which made the crowds suspected that he was actually loving his predicament despite trying so hard to resist Mariko at the beginning...

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:52 am

Mariko was totally enthralled with the extent to which she seemed to have broken Hiro. Here she was torturing him with a submission hold while simultaneously working his manhood over, and even still he not only willingly worshipped her feet, but started to rub his face into her smooth soles.

And based on the reactions she was getting from his shaft, it seemed Hiro was genuinely enjoying all of this, at least to some extent. That fact alone might’ve been the most amusing part of all of this to Mariko, who purred in delight as he continued to worship her feet.

However, this was still a match, one Mariko had every intention of walking out of as the victor. As much as she was enjoying this, she felt the time to put Hiro away had come. And so, she would then abruptly release her foe and stand up, separating her feet from their servant. “Don’t worry. You’ll be seeing them again soon.” she said with a giggle.

Mariko would then move around to Hiro’s legs and reach down to grab onto his ankles, before starting to drag him to the nearest corner, where she would attempt to hook his legs around the middle turnbuckle to put him in a low hanging tree of woe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:13 am

Mariko finally released him, but Hiro was already exhausted to even try getting away by then, both physically and mentally. He was panting heavily on the mat, not even thinking about a possible next move when his opponent then seized his ankles and began to drag him towards the corner.

The boy squirmed weakly, but that didn't change the outcome at all as he would be put upside down in the tree of woe position, Mariko's lovely figure now looking inverted in his eyes. He blushed again.

"W-what are you going to do...?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next