by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 1:09 am

Who is online?
In total there are 166 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 162 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, Fummo, killcarrion, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Mariko Ishii vs Ryona Brotherhood

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Mariko Ishii vs Ryona Brotherhood Empty Mariko Ishii vs Ryona Brotherhood

Post by LARIATO Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:08 am

Standard Handicap Match won via pinfall or submission

Mariko casually stretched her arms and legs out backstage while she waited for her cue to head to the ring for her match. Her opponents tonight were a pair of muscle heads much larger and stronger than her, but that didn't worry the Japanese vixen. She'd dealt with the "big and strong" types before, and knew she could hold her own against them. Although, the added dynamic of the match being two on one was an interesting factor that would be new for her.

After a few more moments of waiting, Humble Neighborhoods by P!nk finally began to play over the speakers in the arena to signal the arrival of Mariko Ishii. Stepping through the curtain, her lips curled into her usual, almost seductive smirk as she walked down the aisle toward the ring, occasionally winking or blowing a kiss to a fan or two as she went. The woman was drawing a lot of attention to the men in the crowd with her small golden top and equally small shorts, along with her thigh high stockings and white boots.

Once she climbed the steps and entered the ring, Mariko walked to one of the far corners, giving her fans a bit of a show by swaying her hips from side to side as she went. She then turned and rested her back against the turnbuckles, and her arms against the ropes on either side of her while awaiting the arrival of her opponents. "Time to find out what these big boys are made of."

Back to top Go down

Mariko Ishii vs Ryona Brotherhood Empty Re: Mariko Ishii vs Ryona Brotherhood

Post by Kounoko Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:17 pm

Once again, the two big mountains of terror would enters the ring, ready to fight yet another girl.

"Who dares to fight us!" yelled Master R.

"We kill you! Bitch!" Came Lord R.

"Woman, go stay in the kitchen, you bitches belong there, not in the ring."

These 2 are really, really jerks!

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:
The Macho Manly Brotherhood of Ryona

Also, please adopt Hiyoko, she's strong and moe.
Kusanagi Hiyoko from Wrestle Angels
Kounoko
Kounoko

http://w11.zetaboards.com/HiHouRPG/index/

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:17 pm

Mariko raised an eyebrow and glanced awkwardly at her opponents as they entered the ring. She hadn’t been sure what to expect with these two, but they turned out to be much more strange than she would’ve guessed.

“Oh my, how rude of you.” she said, though she obviously didn’t care enough about their words to be offended by them. A chuckle escaped her lips, which curled into a slight smirk as she stepped out to the center of the ring.

“Since your mother obviously never taught you boys anything about respect, I guess I’ll just have to do it myself. So which one of you meat heads wants to get his ass kicked first?” she asked, waiting patiently for one of them to step forward so the match could begin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:22 pm

"We will kill you together!" Yelled the two as they move towards their lovely opponent, raising their arms up to challenge the girl into a two on one test of strength.

Two big muscular guys daring a test of strength from a little girl...

Weird....

"Do you dare face us! You bitch!" They dared the girl to lock hands with them, Master Ryona from the left and Lord Ryona from the right.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:01 am

"Is that so?" Mariko asked in response, her expression unchanging as she eyed the two men, though she was a bit perplexed when they both seemed to be challenging her to a test of strength at the same time.

Odd to say the least, but it wouldn't be the strangest new experience Mariko had gone through in the AFW. "Go ahead, call me a bitch all you want. It'll make it that much more fun for me when I make both of you my bitches by the time this match is over." she retorted.

Stepping forward, Mariko accepted the unorthodox test of strength. Her left hand reached out to lock with Master Ryona's, while her right did the same with Lord Ryona. And once the hands were locked in place Mariko began to push against them, curious to see what would happen, while also glancing cautiously back and forth at them in case one of them tried something she would have to react quickly to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:31 am

"Fool! You die now!" Yelled Lord Ryona as he locked up with the woman, "We will overpower and kill you, you bitch!" Screamed Master Ryona as the two quickly pushed forward with all their might, attempting to out muscled their much smaller foe.

However, surprisingly, they were stopped by their opponent, and even as their muscles budges and flexed with all their power, they could not seems to push the smaller girl back. "You bitch! Lose now!" Demand Master Ryona, "WE MUST WIN" Yelled his teammate and the two big muscular strains even harder to push their opponent back, without much luck.

"Argh... This can't be true!" "DIE! DIE! DIE!" The two yelled as they refused to believe that they can't overpower a much smaller girl together. As if this hasn't be the case for ever single one of their matches so far.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:29 pm

Mariko grunted and pushed with her arms as her foes did the same, expecting she would probably be pushed back fairly quickly. But even to her own surprise, she managed to stand her ground.

"Oh my. It seems those muscles really are just for show after all.” she taunted with a giggle. Mariko then pulled her arms in and stepped back, hoping to momentarily stun her opponents by sending both men crashing right into each other.

She then ran back into the ropes, and bounded off of them to come sprinting right toward the Ryona brothers. And when she was close, Mariko leapt into the air and kicked her feet out with a dropkick, aiming one boot at both men’s chests in an attempt to knock them down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:48 pm

The two big guy would be overcome by the girl's amazing strength, and got brutally slammed together by her. They would scream in pain from the impact.

However, they will recover in come to see their cute opponent jumping at them, they would quickly jump to the side to avoid her kicks, and in the same time tries to give her a punch from both side, aiming at her waist.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:52 pm

Mariko succeeded in pulling the two men together, causing them both to scream out as they crashed into each other. Despite being outnumbered, Mariko was off to a pretty decent start.

But her opponents proved they weren't entirely incompetent, both managing to avoid Mariko's dropkick attempt and deliver a punch to both her sides at the same time while she was in the air. "Agh!" she grunted, hands instinctively moving over her waist as she fell to the mat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:01 pm

"Ouch!" The two guys yelled even as their punches slammed hard onto the girl's waists, they would quickly as their fists felt rather painful from the impact.

"Damn! This woman has oblique muscles of steel!" Complained Master Ryona as he shakes his hand in an attempt to relief the pain, "Woman must had cheated!" Yelled Lord Ryona, not accepting the fact his fist hurts after punching a girl in the side of her waist. "Cheat!!!" The dumber of the two muscular jerks yelled.

"Die!!!" Yelled Lord Ryona as he attempts to rush at her to kick her in the face. While his partner would attempt a sliding kick at her from the floor!

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next