Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:30 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 1:09 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Yesterday at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Thu May 16, 2024 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Thu May 16, 2024 2:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 71 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 71 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

With a Friend Like This...

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

With a Friend Like This... - Page 10 Empty Re: With a Friend Like This...

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:06 pm

Sierra thought that Da Xia was trying to drive her into another orgasm at this rate, but then the girl stopped and pulled away. With her footing already quite shaky, she slumped onto a sitting position while still leaning against the post, looking quite exhausted from what just happened. She got a brief moment of respite, but then Da Xia shoved her butt back, this time onto her face!

"Mmmmhhpphh! Mmmmm!" Sierra let out muffled protest as she began to squirm helplessly in her seated position, her hands trying to push Da Xia away from her unsuccessfully.

It was then she realized that her sparring partner's rear was rather slick, and it came back to her that the girl was wiping her crotch as well during her grinding, and now all that smeared juices were rubbed back on her face! Her protesting cries became louder for a bit, but her resistance was pretty minimum due to her drained state.

"Hmmppphff!"

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:31 pm

Da Xia let out a giggle like moan as she rubbed her butt into her trainee's face. "How does this feel Sierra? Feel good enough for you?" she teased the raven haired girl as she felt her butt moving across her cute face. "What do you do? What do you do Sierra?" Da Xia asked her trainee as she sped up her grinding stinkface, seeing how long Sierra could last with her ass rubbing in her face or see what she would do to escape, if she knew how to escape.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:37 pm

With Da Xia grinding her butt faster all over her face, Sierra started to feel lightheaded and slightly disoriented. She didn't know what to do, unable to think of a way to get out of this humiliating predicament with her own strength. Eventually, she chose the only way she knew to stop Da Xia. Her arms tapped on the mat a few times to signal her submission, while she let out a few more muffled cries to get her point across, somewhat.

"Mmmm! Mmmmmhh!"

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:44 pm

Hearing and feeling Sierra tap against the mat, Da Xia let her stinkface continue a bit longer for additional teasing before finally removing her butt from Sierra's face. "I win again~" she chimed out as she leaned forward to try and position her face right in front of Sierra's, looking at all of the girl's own cum smeared across her face. Da Xia was already plenty aroused with all of the tussling and breast rubbing she was doing with Sierra that her sex was wet and practically begging for an orgasm, which Da Xia knew the perfect way to get it.

Sitting down on the mat, Da Xia spread her legs to give Sierra a clear view of her wet sex. "My request...service me." she 'requested' as she pointed at said sex, "Lick me until I cum."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:04 pm

Sierra looked groggy after Da Xia finally stopped her grinding and smothering, and she panted heavily while still sitting near on the corner. She wasn't even sure whether she should be upset or not. What her sparring partner did, anyone could do it to her as well on a real match. Didn't make the whole thing less unpleasant, though.

"H-haa.. m-meaniee..." she whined while pouting at the girl, before hearing her request. "W-wha...?" her cheeks turned red again as Da Xia pointed at her own wet pussy.

A deal is a deal and Sierra didn't want to upset her sparring partner again by doing this half assedly. She took a breather first, before crawling towards Da Xia and lowered her head close to the girl's sex. The scent and humidity was kinda intoxicating her already slightly dizzy head, but she decided to soldier on and fulfill the request.

She'd start licking the girl's sex, slowly at first, but gradually increasing her pace as more of her strength returned. It'd still a somewhat sloppy job due to her inexperience, but Sierra was trying to please Da Xia.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:21 pm

Da Xia watched with anticipation as Sierra descended on her sex, slowly licking her currently most sensitive place as she let out a hot moan. Although Sierra began to increase her licking, her technique wasn't satisfying Da Xia enough as she sent her hand down to push Sierra's face into her sex.

"Do it harder! I can't cum with that kind of sloppiness! Go deeper!" she barked at Sierra, still showing that she was unsatisfied with Sierra's work even though she was going into the licking with 100%. Da Xia would spare no effort to try and amplify her sensation as she began to grind her sex against Sierra's to get bursts of pleasure that she wanted in order to cum.

Her sex got wetter and wetter as it smeared more cum on the trainee's face, now mixing in with the cum from Sierra's own sex. It only got wetter as her moans got hotter and hotter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:30 pm

"Mmmphphh!" Sierra cried into Da Xia's sex as the girl pulled her face closer to the point she was smothered again by her crotch.

Her squirming inadvertently rubbed her face all over her sparring partner's womanhood along with her licking. Sexual stuffs was never something she's good at, whether it's giving or receiving, and Da Xia made it clear just how inept she was with her skill by this act. With air getting scarce, Sierra lapped her tongue as much as she could, wanting to bring Da Xia into an orgasm as soon as possible so she could breathe fresh air again!

"Mmmmmm!"

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:34 pm

Da Xia's moans intensified as she continued to rub her sex against Sierra's face as the raven haired girl's tongue lashed deeper into her sex. It wasn't the best sex licking she got, but it was enough for her to get what she wanted out of it.

"Ooooooh!" she moaned out before releasing her juices all over Sierra's face. Her tensed body only loosen after her orgasm died down as she moved her hand from Sierra's head to lean back, panting for air as it took a while for her to get to her feet. "Looks like...you need to work on offense a lot more..." she gasped out as she looked at her trainee with a sheepish smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:40 pm

Sierra gasped and leaned back as well after she got splashed by Da Xia's orgasm on her face. Sitting on the mat with her head rolled back she breathed heavily before slumping altogether on her back. Her exhaustion was piling up after the almost continuous smothering and she needed a little break. This training was much harder than what she expected. Who'd guess that sexual stuffs actually required a lot of work?

"H-haaa... I-I guess..."

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:51 pm

Unlike the last few times it took a while before Da Xia felt strong enough to stand up as she just had her first orgasm. It felt amazing to finally let loose on her pent up arousal after all of her sexy actions with her trainee, who was practically covered in sweat and cum from head to toe. Of course that was exaggerated. Da Xia herself was building a sweat as there was no real ventilation in the room they chose for some weird reason.

"Let's see...that makes it....Five to nothing if I'm right?" Da Xia stated out loud as she tried to look pondering upon that question. In reality she knew every single way she beat Sierra in their spar. "You better be careful Sierra, I might leave this room with 10-0 score by the time we're done." she teased as she sat on the mat. "But....since you're doing so....well. I think I'll let you have a handicap this round. I'll give you ten seconds to do whatever you want to me before I start fighting back." she said with a confident smile that she could handle anything that Sierra could throw at her. "Make them count~" Even though it looked like she was given the offer out of kindness, Da Xia's real intention could've been farther from the truth as it was mostly out of arrogance that Sierra couldn't evolve quick enough to where she became a problem.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next