Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 69 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 69 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

With a Friend Like This...

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

With a Friend Like This... - Page 11 Empty Re: With a Friend Like This...

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:19 pm

"Eh..." Sierra counted the losses with her fingers, seemingly surprised that the number had reached five to nothing already.

She's been losing quick enough to make her loss count of them, even if she wasn't particularly paying attention to the score to start with. Still that gave her all the more reason to try beating Da Xia just once, and when the girl offered ten seconds of extra move, that seemed like a promising start. She took her time planning the things she'd like to do on the girl while recovering, and once she's ready, Sierra would get up to push Da Xia onto her back.

"Kay, then~ Here we go!" she announced before straddling the girl while facing her feet.

Ten seconds could fly quickly without her noticing, Sierra knew that much from experience. She had to make this count even if it meant doing things she never really done before. The raven haired girl would take one of Da Xia's legs and pulled it backwards slightly, not enough to hurt her or anything as she only intended to use it as a leverage of some sort. Her free hand would then start rub the wet pussy of her sparring partner slowly. Ten seconds of this might be able to arouse Da Xia to the point the girl couldn't really remember than her ten seconds were up, or so she hoped.

Ick... it's kinda felt... weird... she couldn't help but to think as her fingers came into close contact with Da Xia's moist womanhood.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:43 am

Da Xia sat on her butt as she watched Sierra advance on her utilize the free ten seconds she was given as she was pushed down to her back as Sierra pulled one of her legs back and began to rub directly on her wet crotch. "Oooooooooh!" she moaned out, almost reaching out to fight back but she forced herself to stop due to her own accord, since she needed to wait ten seconds. It was definitely hard for the trainer to count in her head as Sierra rubbed her slick crotch, making a lewd sound as Sierra's hand rubbed on the juices still left over from her orgasm.

Da Xia couldn't feel impressed as she was too busy dealing with the pleasure she got from the crotch rubbing as she arched her head back to let out another lewd moan. The rubbing eventually caused her to lose count and it allowed Sierra an additional five seconds of rubbing, which made Da Xia feel even greater as her sex started to leak out a bit more of her juices to add to her slickness.

After the ten/15 seconds, Da Xia finally fought back as she reached out for Sierra's crotch, reaching between her legs to return the rubbing to distract Sierra before attempting to pull her down to her side so that the both of them would be laid on their sides on the mat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:00 am

Sierra wasn't counting her ten seconds, but she knew that they should have been shorter than what she had. Maybe her plan worked and Da Xia became lost in the pleasure? She couldn't help but to grin thinking of that. Her sparring partner finally came to her sense and began to reach around to rub her sex as well, causing the raven haired girl to moan and leaned her head back as the sudden sensation caught her.

"Mmm...wwaah...?!" Da Xia then used the distraction to pull her to the side, forcing her to release the girl's leg and fall on her side. "Ughh.. I'm not done yet..." she muttered before attempting to get up and straddle the girl again while facing her head this time.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:14 am

Da Xia let out a moan as Sierra's rubbing was doing it's job, but she was pleased to see that her own rubbing was doing it's job as well as it got Sierra stunned enough to pull her down to the side. But before Da Xia could capitalize on her move, Sierra was already back on top of her, straddling her stomach as she locked eyes with Da Xia. "Getting better...but not better than me!" Da Xia cried out as she attempted to reach up to the back of Sierra's neck to pull her down to have her lay on top of her.

Sierra might think it was to get their breasts to mash up against each other again and she would be wrong as it was to get Sierra into a better position to try and roll the two over. Also their breasts rubbing up against each other was always a pleasant feeling for Da Xia. If she was successful in rolling over Sierra, she would take a bit to solidify her balance as she was still feeling the effects of her first orgasm and was hoping that Sierra didn't continue their roll...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:22 am

"Uff!"

Sierra was pulled into an embrace by Da Xia before she could do much after getting on top, and then she was rolled over by her sparring partner, reversing their positions. She tried to squirm her way free and even push Da Xia to the side, but it's hard to exert her strength in her already exhausted state, not to mention that the breasts of the girl pressed against her own was a big distraction!

"G-get off me..."

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:27 am

Successfully rolling the two over, Da Xia pushed herself up to then move up to straddle Sierra as she looked down at her trainee and gave her a smile. "You know the drill Sierra!" she jested as she leaned forward to once again lay down on Sierra. Although she just had an orgasm, she couldn't deny that rolling around with Sierra with their sweaty bodies rubbing up against each other would turn her on.

Attempting an actual submission, Da Xia would move her head underneath Sierra's arm pit as she wrapped her arm around her body and head and locked her hands together, looking to secure a shoulder lock as she squeezed her arms to compress Sierra's head against her own shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:39 am

"Nnnghh...!" Sierra was a bit surprised that Da Xia went for a proper hold this time, trapping her in the shoulder lock.

She tried to squirm around to make it difficult for the hold to tighten, while her free hand would try to drag herself closer to the ropes. It didn't seem like a likely outcome for her to force a rope break, but it didn't look like she knew how to get out from this position either!

"Annghh.. l-let go of me...!"

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:44 am

Da Xia was never one for proper holds but she showed that even she knew some of them. As Sierra began to try and drag them towards the ropes, Da Xia slid off of her body and laid next to her as she held on to her hold. "You know...it's been a while since I made you cum...maybe I should do it now?" she asked, ignoring Sierra's plea to get off of her. Releasing her shoulder lock, she'd attempted to move to mount Sierra again, sitting on her breasts while facing her legs as her devious eyes locked on to Sierra's wet sex.

"You did such a good job servicing me with your mouth...I think it'll give you the same treatment" Da Xia mused as she lowered her head towards Sierra's crotch, giving it a hot breath of air to tease her trainee before attempting to give it a light kiss.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:56 am

"W-wha...?!" Sierra blurted as she heard Da Xia's words, unable to decide whether she want it or not. "Ahh..." she whimpered meekly as the girl used the confusion to shift her position and blew some hot air to her sex. "Mmm..." the kiss that followed made the raven haired girl became even more docile.

If her sparring partner started licking her sex, without a doubt she wouldn't be able to resist. Sierra would like to prevent that by trying to pull the hips of Da Xia towards her, so she could attempt to lick the girl's sex as well to make it a race of who's going to force an orgasm first. While she's not confident at all in her technique, it seemed like the only possible option of fighting back at the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 am

Da Xia let out a smile when she heard Sierra moan from behind her as she was just about to lower her head to drape her tongue across the wet sex of Sierra. However she was in for a surprise when Sierra pulled her hips back so that it was right in front of Sierra's face, giving the raven haired girl the perfect view of her wet sex. "Oooh? Pretty bold of you challenging me to a 69 duel!" she said with excitement looking over her shoulder at the sight of Sierra in her crotch. Or rather the very top of Sierra's head since it was eclipsed by her butt.

"Then, let's begin!" she shouted as she dove her head into Sierra's sex, sticking out her tongue as she lapped it against Sierra's sex, tasting all of her delicious juices for the first time as she flick her tongue against the slit. Warming up Sierra for what was to come, Da Xia would give her a few more licks before attempting to plunge her tongue into her trainee's precious flower and sought to become overwhelmed with the sweet taste of her juice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next