Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Today at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Today at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 10:10 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

Who is online?
In total there are 86 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 82 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, bomaboody, Lobo, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hot Tub Rub

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Hot Tub Rub - Page 5 Empty Re: Hot Tub Rub

Post by Daaharu Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:37 pm

"I guess I didn't exactly think too far ahead, either," Fallon would grumble, as the two of them continued to squeeze each other despite the fact that their contest seemed to have reached a state where neither was going to be able to gain an advantage, and continued stalemate seemed all but inevitable.

Although the green-haired girl was mumbling, Fallon did pick up the comment about the weather, which, like much of what the Korean girl said, only served to confuse the Californian. Fallon just wasn't sure what that had to do with anything. Maybe it was the language barrier which was causing Sang-Mi to get mixed up. "The weather?" Fallon would query. Sang-Mi then started suggesting that they find somewhere more private to do...something, which sounded good to Fallon, though she was a bit irked by the fact that the girl had forgotten her name. This one was somewhat scatterbrained, it seemed.

"That sounds like a good idea, Sang-Mi," Fallon would say, demonstrating that she had remembered her opponent's name. "And my name is Fallon, Sang-Mi. You should remember that! But anyway, where did you think you wanted to go?" She paused, then would add: "And should we let go of each other or what?"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:33 pm

"Yeah, nice, I totally agree, this pool feels kind of boring and makes me feel funny now, mhhmmmm..." She stretched out her hand to Fallon. "I know we were just humping each other but I think we should properly greet people, like prim ladies. "

As their little conflict had more or less petered out, the other girls began to find other things to do, including one another. It was a somewhat disappointing finish but Sang-Mi had other things on her mind than her fledgling fanclub. She moved to the stairs that lead out of the water and grabbed a towel, motioning off through the door and to the changing rooms. At least they'd have a bit of privacy there right?

"I don't know... well... anyone here, but you handled yourself really well. Are you one of those rising star types? You sure got the charisma and spunk for it!"

Add me on Discord: LunarOcean#8452

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:17 am

The duel had escalated quickly and was now deescalating nearly as abruptly. Fallon and Sang-Mi had been pressed together like two sardines in a can hardly thirty seconds ago, but now they had put some space between their bodies, Fallon getting a respite from the titfight that she had been losing, and Sang-Mi getting a break from Fallon's powerful abs grinding hers down into nothingness. It felt weird to disengage so quickly from what had been such a vicious contest.

"I don't know if the hot tub is boring or anything. But I guess we're done with the fight, huh?" Fallon would muse as she and Sang-Mi let go of each other. "It feels sort of weird, though, just leaving it like that, y'know?"

Some of the girls who had gathered around them seemed to feel similarly, as they were now making their own entertainment, many of them grabbing a partner and starting what looked to be some pretty intense makeout sessions. It was almost enough to make even a horndog like Fallon blush. Content that they were having fun, Fallon would follow Sang-Mi to the steps and raise herself out of the water, nodding to the pair of girls she had recognized on the way in before grabbing a towel and tossing it around her shoulders.

"Rising star? Like, I definitely was, but, you know, that was a while ago. I'm a big star now," Fallon would say, boasting a little. "I've been around for a while! But you're new, right? You've only been here for, what, a couple of weeks? Are you having fun so far?" Looking to the locker room, Fallon would nod and start walking that way, slowing only to make sure that Sang-Mi was walking beside her as she went.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:30 am

"Fight... huh, a fight." She mused. She wasn't sure if it was just them being the female equivalent of macho meatheads but it felt more like a very competitive way of showing off to her. Her head felt a little fuzzy after the rush of activity both erotic and mental. She needed to get away for a bit and un-melt her thoughts. "A girl's gotta cool down or else she's gonna lose her marbles y'know?"

It'd be easier to talk without so many people constantly butting in and asking to feel them up like they were animals at a petting zoo. Still coming down from a sensual high, the normally chipper girl wanted somewhere to unwind without being clouded with gossip.

"Oh? What do they bill you as? Latino heat?" Sang-Mi snickered a little. That was a little low but it wasn't that bad right? "How long's a while? You look fresh out of first year! And it's been fun, they haven't thrown me at anyone yet, I hope that changes!" She fumbled around a bit and scratched her head as she tried to remember which damn locker was her's.

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:07 am

Fallon nodded. "Yeah, cooldown is good, I guess. It can't be for too long, though, unless you wanted to admit defeat or something right now. 'Cause otherwise I kind of want to make sure I win!" The contest had been too close for Fallon to really be able to let it go completely. Maybe, though, the two of them could find some other form of competition once they had taken a few minutes to relax and find someplace a little more isolated. Fallon smiled and chatted briefly with a couple of the girls in the hot tub as she and Sang-Mi stepped out and grabbed some towels.

Fallon slung the towel around her shoulders, mostly covering her breasts as she did. She chuckled and would shake her head when Sang-Mi suggested that she looked like she was still a relatively new wrestler. "No way, José, I am a veteran, at least compared to you!" Fallon would declare. "I've been here...like, maybe two years-ish? It's sort of hard to keep track of time going by here." She would grin and then strike a little pose, thrusting out her belly and tightening it, putting her arms behind her head. "And, you know, I don't think they could call me Latina heat, because my abs are as hard as cold steel!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:01 pm

"Oh we are so not getting caught up over that again~" Sang Mi giggled, nudging against her shoulder lightly. Her own skin was cool to the touch still as the water dried up thanks to the air conditioning. She flapped the towel around her shoulders, not an ounce of shame shown in the image of a shirtless, rippled hunky male on the front. Taking out a bottle of gatorade she chugged down a quarter with the expertise of a lifelong alcoholic and the mannerisms of a bubbly first year college student.

"You're too cute to be a veteran. And not wrinkly enough either!" She stressed wrinkly especially and puckered her lips for a duck-like snicker-smile. "See? You're still a fresh peach and a rose bud! Bu toooh, that's your stage play huh?"

Moving fast, Sang Mi lowered her face to her tummy and slid her tongue up her abs before drawing away, giggling.

"C'mon, that's even cheesier now! Cold steel? Really?" She stuck out her tongue and stuck out her chest. "I'm just the 'Radiant Maiden' back in Japan!"

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:58 am

Sang-Mi had been trying to build up around herself a certain aura, something of a mystique while the two of them had been battling in the hot tub, but now, she didn't seem to bother putting in the effort. She just conversed casually with Fallon, trying to tease the California girl a little, while Fallon would smile and laugh and smirk proudly as she would talk about herself and her career a little bit more.

"Hey, not all veterans are wrinkly, you know!" Fallon would say. She would look down at her fingers and wiggle them. "Although, you know, my fingers are sort of pruney after being in the water. So maybe that counts!" She would laugh at her own joke, before being surprised by Sang-Mi's next act, as the green-haired girl would bend down, getting quickly to her knees and giving Fallon's abs a lick before popping back up. The lick sent a jolt through the brunette's body. She always appreciated it when her belly got that sort of attention, but Sang-Mi was continuing with a little smack talk as she did!

"Heh...cheesy? I've never heard that my abs were cheesy!" Fallon would joke. "Or that cold steel tasted cheesy. That's weird that you would say that!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:22 pm

"Cold steel abs is a cheesy term! Abs shouldn't be cold! They should be nice and warm, like a heated bed!' In response the Korean undulated her lower body and put her arms behind her head, letting her smooth rows of muscle ripple and flex in a flash. The light reflected off the droplets of moisture that remained, covering her in a sensual sheen of reflected white. She winked and chirped before she pulled back; no doubt Fallon wanted a piece of that in retaliation for her licking!

"I don't know what the girls are like here." She said, finally finding her locker and rummaging around for clothes. "This place is so new to me, so big! I heard it's professional wrestling but all of those shared images from the facebook page look pretty lewwwwwd~... not that I mind~"

It was weird enough doing it in front of a camera in front of a small crew of men and women. But in whole arenas? Now that was a little nerve wracking.

"So what are some of the movers and shakers a girl like me should be aware of?"

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:29 am

"I'm fine getting belly rubbies and cuddling and stuff," Fallon would say, "and for that I know abs are best warm, but not in a situation like this. Steel is cold, and if my abs are like steel, then they need to be cold, too." Her explanation was, of course, very reasonable, though the display that Sang-Mi presented her with was rather persuasive, as well. Fallon could not help but stare at the Korean girl's rippling abs as they tightened and flexed, shedding water droplets as they did, and then relaxed again into that soft, warm state that the Korean girl seemed so fond of. Fallon smiled and licked her lips quickly as she looked back up at the green-haired girl's face.

"Warm is nice. But they've gotta be cold to be as strong as possible. That's why my abs are so killer awesome, y'know!" Fallon would say, as she would now flex her own abs, letting the muscles ripple, showing off a little bit for the other girl as they walked into the locker room and over to Sang-Mi's locker. It wasn't near where Fallon's was, but it wasn't like Fallon minded walking around topless for a few more minutes.

When Sang-Mi opened up her locker and started picking out her clothes, Fallon would grin and reach in, trying to grab Sang-Mi's panties and snatch them away, intending to have a little fun with the Korean girl. As Fallon played with the new wrestler's panties, she would listen to Sang-Mi's question and think about it. "Well, there are a lot of big-time names here. Like, I guess it depends on what part of the league you're most interested in. Do you want the usual suspects? Hardcore? Kawaii?" She would laugh a little bit, then say: "But, like, probably Hentai, right?"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:33 am

Sang-Mi gave her an ambiguous wink in response to Fallon appreciating her, her eye soon hidden by her silky green hair that somehow had retained its colour in spite of all the water saturation. Something unusual was in her hair dye clearly! The girl shook her head but her smile remained. While Fallon's attitude wasn't new to her (a lot of the girls back at Aphrodite Productions took it further in many ways honestly), it seemed a bit too... narrow for her tastes. Not that she didn't like a good set of abs running against her's from time to time. "I've always thought that ab-fantasizing was nice but sometimes a bit too silly - there's only so much you can harden them before they look like roadbumps!"

Sang-Mi hummed happily to herself but squeaked when her yellow stripey ones found themselves in Fallon's friends. She chirped and went "Jiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!", snatching back at them to reclaim her rather colourful choice in undergarments.

"Kawaiiii? Is that some sort of idol wrestling competition? Hardcore... um, I take it that's the late night pay per view adults only stuff, hehehe..." Hentai though, she commented on not. It really wasn't hard to figure out what that might entail. She gave Fallon a knowing nod and another wink.

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto