Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Today at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 10:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:27 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 1:25 am

Who is online?
In total there are 60 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 60 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hot Tub Rub

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Hot Tub Rub - Page 4 Empty Re: Hot Tub Rub

Post by Daaharu Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:29 pm

Fallon felt good about the direction that this was going, as she got Sang-Mi talking, hopefully distracting the Korean girl to a certain extent from the battle they were fighting against each other, and managed a roughly equal compression of breasts, hers and Sang-Mi's both flattening as if they were pancakes and neither one gaining an advantage. Fallon felt pleased about that, since her breasts weren't even her strongest feature—if she could win with her breasts, then winning with her belly would be a total cakewalk.

Sang-Mi was determined to disturb the balance, though, as she lifted her breasts slightly and then pressed them forward and down, squashing Fallon's orbs underneath them and rolling around as if she were trying to roll Fallon's doughy boobs out into a pizza crust or something! Fallon would gasp and groan slightly, wiggling a little as she tried to adjust so that she could stop the smashing of her chest. But she was finding it difficult, and all she could do was dip down slightly and then throw her weight upwards, trying to smash Sang-Mi's breasts upwards as well and force her to back off.

Meanwhile, Fallon would do her best to continue their conversation as if nothing else were going on. "Mmfh, hey, me too...small world, you know. Japan is fun, isn't it? It wasn't as long a trip for you as it was for me, though, I think!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:20 am

As breasts squished flatter, their bodies came closer and so did their bellies. It did not take a genius to understand Fallon's play and the fact that Sang-Mi's breasts had their limits. Still, with her more voluminous bust, she still had a variety of advantages. Her's had blobbed out like flattened dough and were partially enveloping Fallon's. More specifically, her underbreast. Carefully angling her shoulders slightly upwards, she began to tease and sponge her tender underboob pridefully. Arousal was making the inner portion of her tits harden and slowly, they would seemingly swallow and squash back on Fallon!

Fallon was not passive of course, attempting to squish back. Rather than trying to counter, Sang-Mi tanked the "hits", her nipples twitching and rubbing against Fallon's breasts. She'd continue her up-down underboob rubbing, sticking to her plan and her opponent.

"I flew all the way back from Europe. Loooooooooooooooooooong trip, terrible food, and poor air conditioning." She huffed a little too loudly and her candy-scented breath wafted over Fallon's mouth. "We did this all the time there... only we were usually on the end of the being-done-to-bit... by ladies like Radmilla. Yeah, I needed to be peeled off her a few times."

Add me on Discord: LunarOcean#8452

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:31 am

Fallon wasn't exactly pleased with the way the breast battle was going so far. She didn't have much experience with titfights, but hers and Sang-Mi's boobs were almost the same size. But Sang-Mi had that very tiny edge, it seemed, in terms of size and shape, and even though Fallon may have had a miniscule edge when it came to firmness, it didn't seem to be enough, as Sang-Mi's breasts enveloped hers, and flattened them back against her chest. Both girls had had the advantage at some point or another, but even as Fallon thrust her chest forward and managed to do some "damage" to Sang-Mi's boobs, it didn't seem to be enough.

But Fallon had a secret weapon in this grinding battle. Sang-Mi might be winning with her boobs, but now that the two of them were inching closer and closer to each other as they both were trying to completely flatten the other's chest, their bellies found each other and started rubbing. Even with the titfight iffiness, Fallon managed a smirk. "Heh..." she would puff into Sang-Mi's face, as she would tighten her abs and push them out, as well, grinding into Sang-Mi's belly and pressing it inwards to demonstrate the superiority of her musculature.

"Oh, so you were in Europe before this? I guess our flights were about equally long, then. I came...from California here. I've been here, like, a while though, y'know...a year, or something like that," Fallon would tell her foe. "I don't know who Radmilla is, but I'm guessing that she's big, huh? It'd be, like, totally funny to see you squashed like a bug...!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:48 pm

"I don't speak German, Czech, French, Dutch, Englis... crap!" She hoped she didn't say that last one very loud. Normally she would've looked over her shoulder to see if anyone had caught this rather unbecoming screwup. So rather than saying something in return, she surged forward. Just as their bellies were about to touch, she angled her breasts up to "carry" Fallon's, trying to poke their nips. In the process however, her poor belly was raked first and then bent inwards from a bulkhead of muscle.

Sang-Mi sputtered almost hoarse as her reply was choked out. Her abs struggled to push back out, squirming and pressing back against her as she pleasured herself grinding back against her. She leaned to the left to see her belly looking like it had been eaten up partially by Fallon's and cringed a little. In return she attempted to squish her breasts over Fallon' from below - a tricky move that required her to be careful, hence why she was attempting to grab her elbows to keep her tits walled in!

"Huh, you'd be one to talk! With that tummy of yours she'd spend hours examining it before making you spell out that yes, you were her plaything!" She almost growled back. While she didn't dislike Radmilla, she had more than a few memories of spending sometimes up to an hour trapped underneath or against her until her utterly spent body submitted along with her spirit. Radmilla had an almost creepy love of dominance. "No, she'd be squishing us both at the same time!"

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:02 am

Fallon chuckled, noticing Sang-Mi's slip-up despite the green-haired girl's attempts to cover it up. It seemed that most of the girls in the hot tub around them weren't paying close enough attention to catch it, but Fallon had been. "I guess I don't really know how we're talking, then!" she would tease, as she thrust her body forward for another powerful grinding motion against that of her Asian opponent.

Fallon's belly gambit was successful, and she was so relieved by its success that it almost took her mind off of what was happening to her boobs. Sang-Mi's breasts were coming up from below, lifting Fallon's up, taking away the safety of being perched right on her chest as they were now flopping relatively freely, and being compacted by the Korean's as they were. Sang-Mi's breasts move upwards, nipples pounding into Fallon's flesh, and her voluminous tit flesh ballooning as it squished into Fallon's and pancaked them, starting to envelop them. Fallon looked down and bit her lip, knowing that that battle wasn't going well.

But she could feel what her abs were managing to do to Sang-Mi's abs! The green-haired girl hadn't been ready for the belly assault, and even if she had been, Fallon doubted it would have mattered. The further up Sang-Mi pushed Fallon's breasts, the more stretched out and exposed her abdomen was, and Fallon took full advantage, pushing forward and grinding her abs into Sang-Mi's gut. She might be losing the boob war, but she was sure going to win the belly war!

"Well, I don't know if she'd be able to break me down if she tries to focus on my abs!" Fallon would say, as she pressed harder into Sang-Mi. "You can feel how totally strong I am, right?" She grinned impishly.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:21 am

Both women were at what looked like a standstill. On one end Sang-Mi's breasts looked like they were engulfing mammary amoebas swallowing and spitting out Fallon's tits like they were a ship on a stormy sea. Yet her abs were quivering as if she was in freezing weather, only it was the constant grind of Fallon's indomitable tummy that were making them feel so tight, tighter than she could flex them! She hated to admit it but she couldn't beat her there! Attempting to push forward, bumping with her crotch when she could unshake herself, she wanted to try and press her against a wall again - that way she would stop grinding!

Now if only her legs weren't getting shakey themselves...

"Nnnnnn, strength is relative okay!" She whined, closing her eyes for a moment. "But even two of us couldn't stand against Radmilla! I'm sure she'd take you upon on any offers. One nick of abs and she's hungry as a shark for more!"

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:06 pm

It did seem to be an impasse, one that it would be very difficult to determine a winner in. Fallon was still sure that she could beat Sang-Mi breasts against breasts if she had a chance to disengage, recover, and then reengage and force Sang-Mi into a position of her choosing. But disengaging would mean letting her abdomenal advantage go, and right now, Fallon just didn't want to do that. It was doubtful that Sang-Mi would be willing to stop grinding in order for Fallon to try to establish an advantage, anyway, and the brunette reluctantly realized that she was not about to win the titfight in this position.

So with Sang-Mi's breasts ballooning and pushing hers in, and her abs forcing their way forward and bending Sang-Mi's abdomen in so drastically that she couldn't even flex those muscles, it seemed that the two of them were not exactly going to decide this grinding contest anytime soon. The girls around them seemed to realize it, too, but they kept cheering them on anyway. Fallon pushed herself forward, still trying to find a way to win the titfight as well as the abs contest. Her crotch bumped Sang-Mi's, and she would groan a little as she felt herself beginning to tire from all of the grinding.

"Well, I mean, my abs are the best, pound for pound, and, like, in every way," Fallon would say when Sang-Mi seemed to question that. "I'm sure she could totally beat me up in a normal match, but not in an abs contest! But that's not important right now! Right now...I'm beating you with my abs!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:27 pm

"Yeah, well your little tangerines are being turned into gluten-free fruit punch right now." Fallon collected herself enough for a smug look before closing her eyes and trying to push back at Fallon, arms and legs pumping themselves into action. She was energetically jiggling her chest left and right, trying to push her shoulders forwards. However as she couldn't crush Fallon's tummy, this put the two in a very bizarre position. Namely, Fallon's belly would be in place but her shoulders would be being pushed back as Sang-Mi's breast charge took her further forward.

The two looked like they were caught in a very strange pose, two Jojo's Bizarre Adventure figurines smushed together.

"Why don't you try asking her? I hear she likes great danes!" Her own body was starting to feel very tingly... and not just the tingles one got from constant rubbing. It felt like they were both going to lose and win, somehow! "You know, I don't think anything has changed for the last 15 minutes! Maybe we should do something about that!"

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:27 am

"Guh...gluten-free fruit punch? Like, is that even a thing? I really don't think that's a thing, and I come from California, so I think I would know about it, you know," Fallon would say, more than a little confused by Sang-Mi's trash talking. The Korean girl seemed to be the sort who occasionally used some confusing phrases and metaphors and euphemisms. Fallon would just have to roll with it, though, as the two of them seemed to be practically stuck together right now.

"But, yeah, you got lucky and you have my boobs in a not so great spot," Fallon would say, as she continued to wiggle and grind her body against the Korean girl, obviously getting nowhere fast. They were bent at very awkward angles, with Sang-Mi's chest pressing Fallon's in, and Fallon's belly pressing Sang-Mi's in. Fallon wanted to keep trying to win this encounter, but it seemed that they would just continue their stalemate if they kept on trying to beat each other in this way.

"Hey, like I said, I'm more of a labrador," Fallon would say when Sang-Mi mentioned dogs again. "And it doesn't seem like much is changing. So what do you want to do?"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:19 pm

"I didn't think that far..." She huffed, before extricating herself from Fallon's moist body. She was huffing and panting like a dog in heat. She hadn't been thinking about anything for the last couple of minutes that wasn't related to pinning and making love to and just pinning with no making love to of Fallon, with a few feet of mental space given to witty verbal comebacks. It's only when Fallon spoke, that she realized that they had been more or less back where they had started. Even the excited onlookers were staring at them in roughly the exact same way; Sang-Mi had mentally blotted them out. That's how intense things had gotten.

"Uh... it's not going to work if I ask what the weather's like." She mumbled out loud and gave her breasts a few quick squeezes. Even though she'd dominated there, her own felt like they'd been caught in a titfight match that had gone on longer than necessary. "You uh... want to take a spot somewhere and find... things to discuss like um... uh what was your name again?"

Crap, her public image was dissolving faster than an ice cube in a microwave now!

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto