Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Today at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Today at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 10:10 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

Who is online?
In total there are 105 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 105 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hot Tub Rub

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Hot Tub Rub - Page 3 Empty Re: Hot Tub Rub

Post by Daaharu Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:23 am

Admittedly, Fallon had not prepared herself for a sexual battle when she had come to the pool. She enjoyed ogling, and she had been prepared for a physical contest to perhaps escalate to groping, grinding, and actual wrestling, but something this sexy was not exactly something that Fallon was prepared for. And so, though she was thrusting her now-naked crotch back against the Korean girl's, and seemed to be getting results, in that particular sector of the battle she was not so sure that she was winning.

Of course, being a belly fetishist did not help her so much, either, if this became a sexfight. Fallon loved the feeling of her abs grinding against another girl's, and that was just going to turn her on even more right now. Still, Fallon would continue to lick and kiss the green-haired girl, covering most of her upper body in a thin sheen of Fallon's saliva, the same way that most of Fallon's face and neck were covered in her opposite number's saliva. Fallon was more than happy to be sensual, but she was a little concerned that, should all of this contact continue, she might be facing a losing battle.

Whereas if it was a strict grinding contest, abs against abs, boobs against boobs...Fallon was pretty sure she could win that contest easily.

Fallon would tighten her hug around Sang-Mi's body, getting ready to make a move. She wanted to display her power, to get away from the crotch-rubbing and back to the torso-rubbing. She was getting pretty wet down there right now, and was whimpering a little in arousal as she did. With her hug tightened, Fallon would heave upwards, trying to lift the Korean girl into the air! She wanted to separate their crotches for a moment, at least, while at the same time using gravity to practically "impale" Sang-Mi's boobs with her own—and to use gravity to grind the girl's abs into dust!

"Hrrrrrrggh!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:59 pm

Fallon exuded raw confidence but Sang-Mi could feel the little tinges of doubt in the very slight, almost unnoticeable hesitations of her actions. She was exuberant and aggressive, but her body was made for grinding other women to dust. Sang-Mi could do that but not with the same power; her outer layers of skin molded more easily to hardened muscles and sponged over them, tingling skin and teasing them to tighten even further. Sang Mi threw her head back and moaned as Fallon upped the squeeze... but it didn't sound like a moan of submission. There was pain that resulted from the feeling of her body being compressed and compressed and the pleasure of being closer and closer.

However the weakness in this strategy was evidence when her lewd sounds stuttered and raised a pitch. Like a pair of spears Fallon's boobs dug right into the underside of her own. The effect was immediate and tangible; Sang-Mi twitched twice before shuddering and shaking. Her lewd soft-body rubbing became undisciplined and frenetic, shaking like a blending machine as Fallon's abs redoubled their efforts and raked her own!

Warm fluid lightly dripped from her thighs as the green haired girl began to leak. However, her body hadn't softened out fully. She might have a disadvantage but with the right kind of creativity that could change.

Fallon would feel her rump being squeezed as two thighs closed in on both sides. Her ankles locked over one another and Sang-Mi gave a mighty body scissoring squeeze aimed at her waist. But she was doing more than that.

Pulling down with her locked feet, Sang-Mi moaned loudly and even more lewdly as she flexed hard and unashamed. She would grind her whole front down Fallon and attempt to get her back on the water, throwing her arms out to the side to float. With her crotch crushing into Fallon's, she would tighten her scissor harder and try to crush-trib her into cumming. She would be leaving a steady trail of ejaculation down her belly.

Add me on Discord: LunarOcean#8452

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:08 am

Fallon had lifted Sang-Mi up into the air, and she could feel the whole contest shifting in her direction. The Korean girl's belly was softening up, allowing Fallon's abs to rake across it and tenderize that lovely flesh at will, her abdomen turning her counterpart's to jelly with virtually no effort. In the meantime, her breasts, which had been sort of losing the battle between them and the other girl's orbs, were now impaling them, Fallon's nipples digging deep into the soft flesh.

Sang-Mi wasn't giving up, though. She seemed to have figured out that Fallon was not going to be able to hold her up forever, and she was trying to use that fact to her advantage. She was leaning into Fallon, putting her weight on the brunette and bending Fallon backwards, causing her to be more and more unsteady. At the same time, the green-haired girl was squeezing Fallon's waist, pressing their lower bodies tightly together, clinging onto Fallon so that she could not set her back down! "Grrrh...you're really heavy...!" Fallon would groan, as she tried to hold the girl up for as long as she could.

Eventually, Fallon had to fall back into the water. As she was submerged, Fallon would be able to gather her thoughts a little better, as her crotch was not directly pressing into Sang-Mi's. She was underwater, however, with only a little bit of air to work with. She would pull on the other girl, trying to submerge her, too, so that they were pressing together underneath the surface.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:40 pm

"Muscle does that!" she shot back before the water rose to her face and shut off a potential taunt. The weightless feeling of floating followed with the smothering warmth of the water. Her eyes stung a little but she forced them open, anchored onto Fallon's waist by her frontal crushing bodyscissors. Her thighs flexed and forced their bulging muscles into Fallon's sides but like a raging bull she wasn't backing down. Pulling herself forward, her sexy opponent grasped at Sang-Mi. I just got out of a bearhug, I'm not going again! she thought to herself.

For a short moment, Sang-Mi disconnected her scissors and tried to sink further backwards, slapping away at Fallon's hands in slow-motion patty-cakes. However, she would attempt to bring a leg around and between Fallon's legs, locking it behind her knees and pulling it upwards. She was a little more balanced than Sang-Mi in the water; hopefully this would unbalance her and cause her to fall backwards, parallel to the pool floor.

With her legs already in place, Sang-Mi would grab at her foot and pull it towards her chest. In the process, she'd attempt to bring her crotch right into her own, snapping her legs over her hip bone and waist to go for a submerged tribbing!

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:03 am

As Fallon reached forward from underneath the water, her hands would not be able to find a good hold on Sang-Mi's body. As she reached forward with both hands, the Korean girl slapped them away. Fallon, annoyed, would try again, and find her hands slapped away once more. She moved one hand, and it got slapped. She moved the other, and it got slapped. It was all very frustrating. But at least the Korean girl had been forced to pull her legs away from Fallon's body as she tried to float and keep some separation between their two muscled bodies.

Fallon was a little surprised that, after so much grinding, her rival did not want to lock up again and keep on grinding their breasts and bellies against each other. But she soon found out what Sang-Mi wanted, as she felt the girl pull Fallon's leg up and slide her own leg behind Fallon's, connecting their crotches as they were both drifting underwater, suspended in the warm liquid, the crowd of girls around them seemingly nonexistant now as all sound and movement faded away into the water.

Fallon would let out a surprised exclamation that floated to the surface in a stream of bubbles. She could feel Sang-Mi's crotch rubbing against hers, and it was a very interesting feeling, having her crotch rubbed underwater like this. It had caught Fallon off-guard.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:19 pm

While Sang-Mi had the initiative that didn't mean that it was a one way move. Sexual wrestling, the sort practised back at Aphrodite Productions, was a reciprocal process. Not an equal one of course; the one on top would be less aroused than her opponent unless she was lacking in conditioning and experience. It was unwomanly to use ones hands or toes with the mouth being an occasional exception; if you were to face another woman in the most intimate of ways, you should face her pride with your own.

However, she didn't feel too safe doing this underwater, interesting as it was. They were both almost weightless under the surface and that gave her an idea. Grabbing Fallon's leg, she pulled her forward like she was a mere cello case. Oxygen was precious so she pulled her up into a sudden bearhug, attempting to get another rub this time focusing on her breasts. Her biceps flexed, forcing Fallon's tits to compact and smush up - perfect for being mushed nips first into her's.

"If you can't grind'em, arouse'em!" She teased as she slipped her nips up and down before leading forwards with her chest, forcing two very large busts to compact in a rather tight space. "You're like that Aniek-lady, never hesitates to show off her belly like a dog in heat! But next to her you're a chihuahua, only with Arnold Schwartznegger's abs!"

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:42 am

The two of them were floating, in a near-weightless way, underwater, their bodies pressed together, from crotch to breast, the two of them still battling for dominance. Fallon could feel the hot water consuming her, almost confusing her senses, as it enveloped her and desensitized her to touch with its heat. She could still feel the Korean girl she was pressing up against, though. The girl seemed intent on continuing to battle in this way, rubbing together almost sexually—for a while there, even more than almost—and just grinding. Grinding assets against assets, with nothing in between them and no other moves necessary.

They didn't stay underwater for more than a few seconds. The Korean girl grabbed onto Fallon tightly and pulled her up, adjusting her hold and then squeezing a little harder so that the primary point of contact between them was their breasts. Both pairs of firm, large boobs squished and molded against the other when they connected, but, with her opponent doing the squeezing, Fallon figured that she would probably get the worst of it. She would moan plaintively, wiggling a little, wrapping her arms around her rival and squeezing in response, trying to rub her nipples up and down, and then slightly further downwards, trying to stab the nubs into the softer flesh below the other girl's areolas.

Finally, too, more than a few words came out of the Korean's mouth! Fallon would listen, then arch an eyebrow and tilt her head. "Okay, so...like, a couple of things, okay? First, who? Second, who are you calling a chihuahua, huh? I'm as big as you, and more muscular, too! I'm like a Labrador, or a Great Dane! I'll squash you!" She would laugh a little, as she would thrust her chest forward, trying to spear her nipples into Sang-Mi's tit flesh. "And, also, Arnold Schwarzenegger? Really?" Fallon had been a fan of his movies, but her opinion of the man had soured during his time as governor of her home state.

"And, so, like, lastly...who are you, huh? You never told me your name...and I want to know it so that I can rub it in better when you lose!"

Last edited by Daaharu on Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:36 am

As it turned out, trying to rationalize why someone larger than you was reminiscent of a noisy little canine that could be carried on your palm was really hard. Sure she had the size advantage but the fact that they had been going at it like dogs on a hot day was starting to equalize them. Twitching lightly, she interrupted herself frequently to bounce up on Fallon's attempt to force them up to her chin. Her face made some very... interesting expressions that spoke of equal parts pent up arousal, her happy go lucky conversational nature, and multiple failed attempts at zen-like concentration.

"SANG MIIIIIiiiiiiuunnnnnnn..." Fallon's nipples found much purchase in the blobbing boobs of her Korean opponent, who countered by pushing forward and simply overwhelming her, enough that her breasts were spilling over both their arms. "Justsangmithereisno YOU or UN!" She squeaked. "Do you have ANY idea how hard it is to THINK of things beyond SORRY EVERYONE I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT THAT HERE, HA!"

There was a collective cry of disappointment from their new fans, many of which were taking to pleasuring themselves to deal with the steamy situation.

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:15 am

Finally, Fallon got the name of this crazy girl who she had been fighting for the better part of the last twenty minutes. "Sang-Mi Uuuuuuuuuun?" Fallon would ask, teasing the green-haired girl a little bit, to her own delight and the delight of a few of the girls surrounding them. She was quickly corrected, however, as the girl specified that her name did not include the "uuuuuuuuuuun," which was evidently just a side effect of Fallon pressing her nipples into the girl's underboobs.

"Well, if I didn't tell you already, I'm Fallon. Specifically, I do think I'm more of a labrador retriever. My puppies at home are labradors!" Fallon would smile when thinking about her dogs, and her childhood dog Cozy, who had died a few years ago, but had given birth to all the wonderful little creatures that were still running around Fallon's California home to this day. It seemed that Sang-Mi, and the others, had other things on their minds besides dogs. They all seemed disappointed by something Sang-Mi said. Fallon still thought the green-haired girl was a little difficult to comprehend.

The brunette groaned as Sang-Mi's breasts tried to smash hers. She was intent on winning this battle between their ample chests, though she was mentally getting ready for their belly battle to resume, as well. "Grr...so, what brought you here today, Sang-Mi...?" Fallon would ask almost nonchalantly as they squeezed each other.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:45 am

"Not so many yous!" She corrected, her voice struggling to remain consistent under the constant full frontal barrage of sapphic aggression. She was starting to calm down a bit as sniffles turned into paced huffs. She nodded her head along - something something dog metaphors, puppies, and a voice that made her think of a chihuahua. That was it - sure she was bigger but her voice had too much colour for her to think hulking she-giant bruiser. Then... that was her voice too.

Mashing back and leaning her shoulders forward, Sang-Mi's breasts attempted to flatten Fallon's breasts from the top and turn them into a fleshy bedsheet for them to roll around on. In the meantime, she attempted to continue the semblance of a conversation and womanliness. "Oh uh, just enjoying being immersed in native culture and enriching myself as a conoisseur of the fine arts!"

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto