Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 7:12 pm

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

Who is online?
In total there are 49 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 48 Guests :: 1 Bot

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Alistair vs Ami Takeuchi No DQ match

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Alistair vs Ami Takeuchi No DQ match - Page 2 Empty Re: Alistair vs Ami Takeuchi No DQ match

Post by Kelevra Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:02 pm

Alistair pushed his luck with the furious model “yeah, you know dolls?" He laughed, "figured it suits you you’ve got so much in common……….being made of plastic” Alistair’s mottor mouth was on full display “she might kill me for that” he thought as wrapped his arms around her slender body.

His plan of trying to provoke the poor girl was working but going to backfire as Alistair attempted to lift her up for a suplex only to feel her shift her weight and land a precise kick between his legs “Aaggghh!!! Bitch!” he howled "Uuughhh....... w-why there.......nghhhhff....S-such a cheap t-trick” He grunted as the sharp pain dropped his body to his knees.
The unexpected blow crushed the air out of his lungs Alistair was on all fours wheezing gasping for breath try to get air in his lungs. While Ami smiled standing over him admiring her handiwork.

Last edited by Kelevra on Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:36 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Alistair vs Ami Takeuchi No DQ match - Page 2 Empty Re: Alistair vs Ami Takeuchi No DQ match

Post by Teenwrestler Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:31 pm

Ami kept struggling in her opponents grip, having to bear her opponents obnoxious comments about her being a 'plastic'. A clever taunt it was, comparing the doll with the supermodel as both being plastic, clever as it may be it only infuriated Ami causing to put even more force in her low-blow. Her heel smacked up right into his crotch, causing him to release her and moan out loud in pain, Ami quickly spun around and smacked his face with her hands to further humiliate him.

"How dare you call me plastic- and a BITCH!" she hissed at him before moving to his side to send a kick to his waist to further stun him and keep him in place. After which, Ami would sneak in behind her opponent and get down on her knees behind him, trying to grab his arms and pull them towards her while wrapping her legs around his waist for a body scissor. The supermodel had her teeth gritted as she squeezed her opponent, pulling his arms back as much as she could while jerking her legs around his waist to increase the pressure.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelevra Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:10 pm

Alistair face stung as Ami slapped him across the face I probably deserved that he thought while panting trying to get some air back in his lungs. He felt a hard kick to his stomach “Aggh” He grunted in pain he started clutching stomach while trying to pull himself on to his feet.

When suddenly he felt Ami slither behind him grabbing ahold of his arms pulling back he thought about front flipping out of it when he felt her firm legs wrap around his stomach trapping him a scissor hold. Trying to keep his cool the spiky haired blonde tried squirming trying to get his arms free but the model squeezed her legs tighter and pulled his arms back stopping that idea   Well that’s not going to work, need a new plan. He thought while Ami’s python-like grip around his stomach started to make him feel  sluggish as she rocked him back and forth.

Last edited by Kelevra on Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:35 pm

The slap felt oh so satisfying, as did is moan and groans of pain when she kicked him in the ribs before locking in that body scissor and making sure his arms are trapped behind him in order for him not to come up with any clever tricks. The supermodel kept squeezing as hard as she could, her teeth gritted and sweat dripping down from her body onto the ring mats as she exerted as much pressure in the submission hold as she could, giving him a toothed grin that he probably cant even see since she is behind him.

The bluenette wrestler laughed fanatically as she jerked his arms back violently while shaking her legs around his waist "How about I give you a new plan, just GIVE UP"she shrieked as she was quite determined in putting her opponent out in this submission hold.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelevra Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:59 pm

“Give up? But it’s just started getting fun” he replied. Wincing in pain as Ami jerked his arms Alistair’s body squirmed, his face straining in pain trying to find a way to escape her vicious hold. As if hit by a brick to the head Alistair had an idea.

To start he leaned forward as far was he could in her restrictive grasp before snapping back trying to brutally head-butt the bluenette with the back of his head repeating the process over and over trying to his arms free.  Praying for the rather archaic counter to work as her scissor hold’s damage had been done making this a likely last ditch attempt to get free.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:21 pm

Ami devilishly licked her lips as she worked her opponent over in the middle of the ring, she had a secure grip on her opponent and there seemed to be no way out for the new comer. Ami pouted as she mocked him in a cute moe tone "Aww dont wowwy my bwoy, the funs already over. Just give up, you'll have to eventua-OOOWWWW" he taunt cut short as Alistair stretched his body forward, making sure Ami would resist and then he relaxed his body stature and let Ami pull him back- causing his body to drive back into her and his head smacking against hers.

The supermodel let out a loud groan, her legs loosen up considerably around his waist as after a couple more headbutts, her legs unwrap from around his waist and her arms releasing his arms as she rolled away from him, massaging her head as she was seeing stars at the moment from those rapid headbutts.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelevra Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:50 pm

Breathing a sigh of relief as Ami released him for the hold. Making his way to the corner post Alistair fell against it clutched his stomach in pain trying panting loudly trying to get oxygen in his system. Once ready he started hopping in place trying to his blood flowing. Considering his mouth to be his greatest weapon the blonde decided to have some more fun with the model.

Looking back at his stunned opponent as she whined in pain it would probably be smart to drop kick her but Alistair had other plans. While leaning against the turnbuckle he called out to the model “Now as I was saying before, I’m not just saying you’re just plastic I’m stating the fact that you’re probably classified as a choking hazard.” He quipped trying to provoke her as he laughed at his own stupid joke, as the audience joined in jeering at the poor girl.

Hoping to get her to charge him if successful Alistair would simply slide out of the ring as she smacks against the turnbuckle. If not He just made her more angry and probably more dangerous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:00 pm

Both wrestlers were now getting to the business end of the match, taking their game up and playtime was certainly over. Alistair managed to break free from the supermodel's clutches as he cleverly rolled away from her, towards the corner of the ring to rest up and get some air back in his lungs, also giving him some time to plan his next course of action. Meanwhile, Ami too massaged her head and crawled towards the corner of the ring, she was still whining and complaining "Ow,Ow,Ow. T-this better not have left a bruise, I have a photoshoot this weekend" she pouted before calling the referee over towards her to check up on her.

As the referee got near her, she used his aid to get back up on her and shook her head to concentrate and get her focus back in the match "No more miss nice supermodel" she hissed before her mouth was left wide open when Alistair made his witty remark, to which Ami let out a girlish scream before charging towards him blindly. At the last moment, he rolled out of the ring causing Ami to whack her self into the corner turnbuckle, leaving her dizzy and dazed for a brief moment yet again.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelevra Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:32 pm

Alistair grinned she took the bait running fun speed towards the corner. “Too easy it’s almost sad” he thought as the blonde quickly turned and slid under the ring moments before her head smacked into the corner with a sickening thud. Not wanting waste any time Alistair reached into the ring looking to grab her ankle and pull Ami barbarically towards the steel post.

With her legs on either side of the steel looking to take advantage of the No DQ he attempted to set a figure four leg lock with her legs between the hard steel. “Aww don't wowwy doll, this little bwoy gonna bweat you”. He said mocking her tone from earlier as he looked to lock in the submission.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:04 pm

The supermodel was still shaking her head trying to rid the figurative cobwebs from her mind to try and get her focus back in the match when she suddenly felt her opponent grab at her ankles and yank at them wildly to drop her down onto her back *THUD* W-what the? w-what are you, Ngh...stop...gah" she said panicking as she clawed at the ring mats trying to stop from being pulled towards the turnbuckle.

Alistair had a nice surprise fro the supermodel, he used his acrobatic style to combine it with a deadly submission- that and using the no DQ stipulation for his advantage. He locked in a figure-four leg lock while her legs were around the steel post and his body tangled around her legs in a very painful submission. Ami then moaned out loudly, her head shaking and fists striking the ring canvas as sweat dripped down from her body onto the mat. "Gaaahhhh!!! Y-you Bastard, t-that hurts YYEEOOOWWW!" she yelled in pain trying to resist but she had no idea how to counter this situation.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next