Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 57 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 57 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Scent of Seduction - Mayu vs Cinder Thane

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The Scent of Seduction - Mayu vs Cinder Thane - Page 4 Empty Re: The Scent of Seduction - Mayu vs Cinder Thane

Post by Guest Sat May 30, 2015 1:54 pm

Mayu rolled herself onto her knees after she sent Cinder crashing to the mat, although it took her quite an effort to do so. Her body wasn't quite up to it yet, but she didn't have too much time to slack around either.

"Pfftt... It's not against the rules...!" she replied, trying to smile at her opponent even if it only came out as a rather tired one.

The raven haired girl decided to stay on her knees. Trying to stand up probably would only waste her strength. This position wasn't a bad one to defend herself too, as long as she didn't screw up or something.

Back to top Go down

The Scent of Seduction - Mayu vs Cinder Thane - Page 4 Empty Re: The Scent of Seduction - Mayu vs Cinder Thane

Post by Ninja999 Sat May 30, 2015 5:09 pm

Cinder warily got to her hands and knees after catching her breath and making sure that Mayu was not about to jump her from behind. She saw that Mayu was still down on all fours also, she wondered why she was not up in her normal grappling stance or better yet, why she didn't press her small victory with that body toss. “I have to be very careful with this one”, Cinder said to herself replaying that last tumble that she just took. Even when the girl looked defenseless, she found that looks can be very deceiving.

“Come on over here Mayu, my breasts are starting to miss you”, Cinder taunted as she shook her chest from side to side making her bosom sway and shake at her opponent, hoping to get a rise out of the girl. "I know you want to continue that spladle from earlier, I can tell", she said with a wink and a smile as she sucked her finger again.

If she couldn't get Mayu to come to her, then she would have to try attacking her again, this time a little more carefully.

She decided to stay low like Mayu, she had no intention of letting the slim wrestler get a free shot at taking her legs out from under her. She slowly approached Mayu, keeping a watchful eye on the girls hands. Cinder knew all too well that it would only take seconds for the girl to try to wrap her up in a hold, she would try to beat her to the punch. Once she was within striking distance, she would lash out with both arms, aiming to grab her left wrist and elbow, yanking her forward and onto her stomach. “Strike fast, strike first, strike fast, strike first.........”, she kept repeating in her mind.

Ninja's Crew

Friction :

Cinder
Asuka
Winter
Maddy

Tension :

Bounty
Dozer

Whatever doesn't kill you only makes you stronger!!!
Ninja999
Ninja999

http://ninja99900.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 30, 2015 5:22 pm

"Ugh...! W-why you...!" Mayu said in a flustered tone, her cheeks blushing as Cinder decided to try a different approach in taunting.

It got into her head for sure.

As much as she wanted to stay calm, it's almost impossible when her body and mind already remembered the pleasure it could get from those breasts and fingers. She made a move forward, carefully, still hesitating a bit. There were times where her eyes were fixated on Cinder's breasts for a bit before she'd try go get closer. Close, but not close enough, that's what she's aiming. They both have almost the same reach, so it would be tricky.

The raven haired girl then decided to lunge forward, thinking that she could get a quick grab on her opponent. Alas, Cinder beat her to it, pulling her arm all of a sudden. Mayu yelped and tried to pull herself back, but obviously she's not a match for the other girl in her current condition.

"Agh...!" she grunted as her front landed on the mat.

The most sensible option was to try scrambling forward, and Mayu would do just that. How far she could go before Cinder eventually caught her, though?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja999 Sat May 30, 2015 6:03 pm

Cinder couldn't help but notice how Mayu's gaze shifted repeatedly down to her breasts as they were facing off. Maybe that's what gave her the edge in striking first, she would have to think about other ways to distract her beautiful foe.

Mayu came flying forward from Cinder's arm pull, but the girl was a very fast thinker she found out. Instead of trying to defend a bad position of being on her stomach in front of Cinder, the crafty girl decided to scramble forward instead in an effort to place some distance between them.

“Wow, you are fast”,
Cinder said as she watched her planned rear headlock go down the drain. She didn't mind having Mayu on the run, but she wished that she would run just a little slower. Cinder might have one chance for salvaging something from this though, if she just could grab that ankle before Mayu was safely away..........

Ninja's Crew

Friction :

Cinder
Asuka
Winter
Maddy

Tension :

Bounty
Dozer

Ninja999
Ninja999

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 30, 2015 6:09 pm

The ropes. If she could get to them even with crawling, that should safe her ass for a bit. Unfortunately, with a portion of her stamina already drained, she couldn't make her escape as fast as she would have liked. Unsurprisingly, before she managed to get very far, her ankle was grabbed by Cinder.

"Ah! No...!" Mayu yelped as she tried to desperately keep going forward, her hands almost clawing the mat in an attempt to drag herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja999 Sat May 30, 2015 7:54 pm

“Aaaaaaaa, Gotcha!!!!”, exclaimed Cinder with a rush of excitement.   She thought that she had missed her chance, Mayu had almost made it to the safe haven of the ring ropes, but Cinder got her ankle just in the nick of time.

Cinder adjusted her grip on the ankle and quickly stood up, dragging Mayu further away from the ropes.  This was too good of a chance to have ruined by a silly old rope break.  Once she had dragged her opponent to the center of the ring, she dropped down with her left knee to the small of Mayu's back trying to stun her so that it would be easier to wrap her up.  While keeping her back pinned under the knee, Cinder quickly pulled her opponent's right calf up and around the back of her neck, with her left hand still secured tightly around the ankle and the right arm pulling on the thigh, attempting to quickly trap Mayu in a stretch muffler.

Ninja's Crew

Friction :

Cinder
Asuka
Winter
Maddy

Tension :

Bounty
Dozer

Ninja999
Ninja999

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 30, 2015 8:05 pm

"No! No! Nooo...!!" Mayu wailed as she was dragged by Cinder towards the center of the ring.

She was so close, and yet her opponent managed to put a stop on her escape attempt. While the raven haired girl was still squirming on the mat, Cinder dropped her knee on the back of Mayu to keep her grounded, and soon enough, she's found herself trapped in the Stretch Muffler hold.

"Aughh...! L-let go...!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja999 Sat May 30, 2015 8:21 pm

“Don't worry Mayu, I will be letting you go very soon, I am begging you not to tap out, pleaassseee”, Cinder said soothingly. She had special plans for this stretch and it had nothing to do with getting Mayu to submit, well maybe that was not exactly true. She did want her to submit, but not to the Ref, Cinder wanted this one all to herself. Cinder stretched the leg and pressed into Mayu's back a few times for good measure, waiting to hear the grunts of pain and to get the girl to realize that she was caught for now.

Cinder then took a chance. She increased her grip on the ankle, and slowly started to move the hand securing the thigh down the inside of Mayu's leg. She took her time making it a slow trip, caressing and exploring Mayu's silky skin all the way. Cinder didn't fully start to let up on her grip of the thigh until she reached her destination.

Using two of her fingers she gently slid under Mayu's bikini for the second time and started to rub Mayu's still wet mound in slow circles, making sure to brush over the clit with each rotation. “Mayu, I see that you are still soaking wet, should I remove these for you so that you will be more comfortable”, Cinder asked in a light tone.

Ninja's Crew

Friction :

Cinder
Asuka
Winter
Maddy

Tension :

Bounty
Dozer

Ninja999
Ninja999

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 30, 2015 8:29 pm

"Wha...? Ughh...!" Mayu wasn't sure whether Cinder was only taunting her or not, but in any case, she's well trapped and can't find a way out at the moment.

She then felt her opponent's hand making a slow, sensual trip towards her nether region. Naturally that made her squirmed slightly harder, but the result was the same. It didn't take a second guess from Mayu to suspect what Cinder was doing, and she found herself to be right on the mark as the girl's fingers found their way inside her bikini bottom again.

"Iyaaahnn...!" she moaned. "Sthhh... Sttoppp thaaattt...!" she pleaded while her slender figure writhed from Cinder's teasing. "N-No wayy...!" she denied the girl's request.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja999 Sat May 30, 2015 8:51 pm

“Are you sure that I shouldn't remove these? Your mouth is saying no, but your body is screaming YES!!!” giggled Cinder, clearing having fun. She had no intention of letting the girl up with one of her weapons still intact that's for sure.

Cinder could feel the wetness in Mayu's pussy starting to coat her fingers, she pressed both fingers between her soft velvety folds and slowly, ever so slowly slid the two fingers deeply into Mayu's hot, wet mound. “Is this why they call you the “Flower””, Cinder teased, “please open up for me, little Flower and let me sample your nectar”., she purred.

She slid her two fingers in and out, at the same slow pace, searching with her fingers for the spot that would make Mayu scream out. Cinder was patient and rubbed and explored all of the trapped girls sweetness, looking for the signs from her body that she had found it. With her thumb she started to rub her clit softly as her fingers continued their exploration mission.

Ninja's Crew

Friction :

Cinder
Asuka
Winter
Maddy

Tension :

Bounty
Dozer

Ninja999
Ninja999

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next