Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 104 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 104 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Scent of Seduction - Mayu vs Cinder Thane

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The Scent of Seduction - Mayu vs Cinder Thane - Page 9 Empty Re: The Scent of Seduction - Mayu vs Cinder Thane

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:11 pm

Mayu tilted her head with a rather confused look on her face as she saw Cinder acting a little strange. Was that also the effect of the aphrodisiac induced smother? Wouldn't be surprising if it was, really. That stuff could really overwhelm your mind in an instant, or so her experience reminded her. She gave the girl a smile as Cinder confirmed that she's fine.

With her opponent was on her feet, however, it's time for the match to continue. She took a couple of steps back before assuming her stance again, waiting for the referee to commence the restart.

Back to top Go down

The Scent of Seduction - Mayu vs Cinder Thane - Page 9 Empty Re: The Scent of Seduction - Mayu vs Cinder Thane

Post by Ninja999 Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:37 pm

"Well the best way to clear your head is with some exercise!", she giggled to herself.  She had her only workable plan firmly decided, or maybe not.  Cinder was still thinking at the moment.

On the plus side she thought, all of this head shaking is helping some, although she thought that might look like a loon doing it.  She still felt physically slowed, but her thoughts had made a big improvement in their clarity.

Cinder moved as far away from Mayu as possible, just to get a few precious extra seconds to compose herself and got into her fight stance.

"Ding ding", the round had begun.

Cinder didn't want to risk taunting Mayu just yet, she would just bide her time.  She had a simple plan, circle around facing Mayu until she was facing a corner.when the time was right she would rush Mayu trying to wrap her arms around Mayu's waist, hoping to smash her into the corner turnbuckle.  That is unless Mayu tossed her out of the ring first, which might not be a bad idea, she thought smiling to herself.

Last edited by Ninja999 on Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ninja's Crew

Friction :

Cinder
Asuka
Winter
Maddy

Tension :

Bounty
Dozer

Whatever doesn't kill you only makes you stronger!!!
Ninja999
Ninja999

http://ninja99900.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:46 pm

They circled around for a bit after the match was resumed, Mayu still taking the safe route despite Cinder's condition after the penalty. She just didn't want to rush herself and fall into a trap that'd cost her the match after all the hard work she did.

She was about to make her move when Cinder did first, the girl suddenly lunged forward and wrapped her arms around her waists. Mayu tried to push her opponent off her, but the girl took her to the turnbuckle first, crashing her back against the post and the paddings!

"Augh!" the raven haired girl cried, her arms flopped onto the top ropes as her lithe figure slumped against the corner as well. "G-guhh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja999 Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:40 pm

"Now", hissed Cinder between clenched teeth as she rushed Mayu.  She kept low and lunged into to the girls midsection, quickly wrapping her arms around Mayu's waist while lifting her to drive her back into the turnbuckle.  Cinder felt the satisfying thump as turnbuckle and back made contact.  She saw that the hit had dazed Mayu a little, let's make it a little more she thought happily.

"That sure made my back feel better"
, she smirked, before grabbing the ropes on both sides of Mayu and stretching them back to use the extra spring, propelling herself into Mayu once again shoulder first trying to soften her opponent up some more.  

The exertion was definitely helping get her head clear, but she still felt that it would be best to stick to simple moves that did not require a lot of coordination at this point.  "Oh well, I seem to be able to bounce on Mayu pretty well with no trouble, I guess I should stick with what works", she told herself to justify the pounding.

Last edited by Ninja999 on Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ninja's Crew

Friction :

Cinder
Asuka
Winter
Maddy

Tension :

Bounty
Dozer

Ninja999
Ninja999

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:49 pm

"Ough!" Mayu grunted as Cinder crashed on her again, her lithe form bend forward slightly from the impact.

Now she's hurting on the front and the back. What's worse, she'd possibly be subjected to this treatment a few more times if she couldn't get out, and she couldn't at the moment. Her air was getting knocked off with the two consecutive slams, and her strength was slipping from her body.

But maybe, if she could just use raise one of her legs just before Cinder bumped onto her again, that could at least pause her opponent's endeavor for a bit. That's the only option which sounded better than being hammered in the corner at the moment, so Mayu would try to do just that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja999 Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:01 pm

Cinder was getting a nice rhythm set up, bounce off of Mayu, back up, repeat. She thought that she could do that all day, that is until Mayu stuck a foot into her stomach as she was propelling herself in for another hit.

"Grrnnnggfffff", muttered Cinder as she doubled over holding her poor stomach and trying to catch her breath. She stumbled away from Mayu towards the ring center trying to get some distance before the girl tried something sneaky, like kicking her again.

"Why does she keep kicking me", whined Cinder. It always seemed to be her feet, so she had to stay away from her feet and from her hands and definitely stay away from her breasts!!

Ninja's Crew

Friction :

Cinder
Asuka
Winter
Maddy

Tension :

Bounty
Dozer

Ninja999
Ninja999

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:14 pm

"Uff..." Mayu sighed in relief as Cinder backed away from her.

She panted on the corner for a bit, taking her time to recover her body felt as if it's in quite a wreck now. The turnbuckle felt rather comfy as she was slouched on the corner. Standing after those slams seemed rather impossible at the moment after all.

Cinder probably going to be back soon, but Mayu kinda hoped that she could scare the girl from rushing towards her with her previous kick. She needed time at the moment, and the slower Cinder launched her offense, the better it should be for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja999 Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:48 pm

"This Mayu is one tough cookie", grunted Cinder as she finally caught her breath again and slowly stood up.  It seemed that Mayu was taking the cautious route and staying away from attacking, at least right now.  Come to think of it, that's what happened the last round and Cinder got murdered.

Hmmmmm, new strategy?  How to safely get to Mayu?  Have to do something totally unexpected, thought Cinder.  Okay, got it...., risky, but good pay off if it works.

Cinder knew that this move could easily backfire and put her in even worse of a position than she was in the last round, but no guts no glory she thought with just a little bit of guts.

"Mayu, I feel bad that you have no bottoms, you must be cold down there", Cinder said with a giggle as she began to remove her top and approaching Mayu.  "So lets even things up, I will take my top off, then we will be even, and you can get a much better view of my breasts, I know you were looking at them", she taunted trying to distract the blushing girl.

Once Mayu glanced at Cinder's breasts, she would throw her top into Mayu's face, hopefully blinding her for a second to Cinder's attack.  She would quickly advance on Mayu, circling her arm around Mayu's neck from the side, forcing her down and spinning her around temporarily holding her in a side headlock before hip tossing her to her back, trying to quickly lock in the headlock with Cinder's weight holding Mayu down.

On the other hand, if Mayu was not fooled, Cinder would be leaving herself wide open for a hard takedown by Mayu.

Ninja's Crew

Friction :

Cinder
Asuka
Winter
Maddy

Tension :

Bounty
Dozer

Ninja999
Ninja999

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:06 pm

Cinder's words startled Mayu slightly, but when the girl took off her own top to reveal her breasts if full view, the raven haired girl froze for a bit. That happened almost out of blue and she wasn't quite ready to react to this distraction.

"W-wha... I-I wasn't-" was all she could say before the pink top on Cinder's hand suddenly flying towards her. "Ah!" Mayu yelped, her right arm reacted by moving itself to protect her face.

She swung her arm to deflect the top, but those few seconds were all it took for Cinder to get close to her and caught her neck from the side. Everything seemed to happen at fast forward pace from there, before Mayu found herself on her back, her opponent's weight pinning her while the side of her face was pressed to the side of Cinder's bare breast!

"Nnnghh...! G-Get off mee...!" she protested with blushing cheeks, while her hands would try to pry off Cinder's arm to loosen the hold.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja999 Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:20 pm

"I think that I like you just where you are Mayu", Cinder said in a low voice close to Mayu's face. "I think that I might just keep you", she smiled.

She knew at least one of Mayu's secrets, that she had found out earlier in the match and could never forget that. Cinder could also see that the girl was so shy that it was painful to watch, she could easily get under her skin and she would.

Cinder leaned closer to Mayu and watched as the girl's eyes widened with 'fear?' something else that she could not read. She planned to steal a big kiss from Mayu, and by steal she knew that Mayu would be having no part of it. Cinder locked in the headlock tighter and pressed her lips to Mayu's mouth, hoping to make the girl turn crimson red. If she could get her tongue between Mayu's lips also, that would just be a bonus.

Ninja's Crew

Friction :

Cinder
Asuka
Winter
Maddy

Tension :

Bounty
Dozer

Ninja999
Ninja999

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next