Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 2:39 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 70 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 68 Guests :: 2 Bots

Jstruggs716, skip-stop

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Like a Daydream (For Wamts)

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Like a Daydream (For Wamts) - Page 3 Empty Re: Like a Daydream (For Wamts)

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:32 am

She was right. He was being strict. Jay chuckled a bit. "I may be slow, but I am not oblivious. It took me anoint time to finally see and realize what you did with me. Teasing me..." He spoke about when they first met.

Jay climbs into the ring and smiles at Gail. "I want you to be honest with me, Gail. Are you mean to others because you search tor someone who is meaner and more dominant to fall in love with?"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:19 pm

"Wow, great job Sherlock Cat." Gail says flatly, rolling her eyes, before bending down to get her shoes... until he said his next bit. She stopped, eyeing him strangely. Like she was making sure that was actually Jay, and not someone else.

It really caught her off-guard. Not only was it extremely bold, it was also extremely awkward. Guess it really was still Jay. "Uh... I don't think... I don't think I can answer that. Buut uhhh... maybe you can find out if you beat me bad. Which isn't ever going to happen, but I don't wanna crush your dreams completely." She tried to act composed and arrogant as her usual self, but there was a rather obvious fluster in her voice.

Like a Daydream (For Wamts) - Page 3 SAdcZrMLike a Daydream (For Wamts) - Page 3 MVRLLQmLike a Daydream (For Wamts) - Page 3 I82ome3Like a Daydream (For Wamts) - Page 3 UAjmKPCLike a Daydream (For Wamts) - Page 3 MAai8oKLike a Daydream (For Wamts) - Page 3 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:42 am

When Gail looked up at het, she would be met by Jay's cold and unwavering stare. He was serious to her. Jay had a lot of time to think, and knew what was going on before. And Jay mislead Gail with their first encounter. She probably thought he was weak...

"You want not to he simply beaten, but beaten badly? I would be happy to oblige you to find your answer. Now, get in the ring beautiful."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:38 am

That was a really intense glare. Maybe he hadn't forgiven her from last time, and had been planning this whole thing out for revenge for weeks. Well, in any case, all she'd have to do was beat him up, and things would be just as they should - him underneath her.

"Just a sec~" She sang, tugging off her shoes, and then her socks, wiggling her toes about. "Alright, I'm ready... let's do this, bitch." She winked at him stepping into the ring, facing him directly.

Like a Daydream (For Wamts) - Page 3 SAdcZrMLike a Daydream (For Wamts) - Page 3 MVRLLQmLike a Daydream (For Wamts) - Page 3 I82ome3Like a Daydream (For Wamts) - Page 3 UAjmKPCLike a Daydream (For Wamts) - Page 3 MAai8oKLike a Daydream (For Wamts) - Page 3 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:12 am

Jay spent no time for anything. He wanted the answer to his question. He wanted to seer the true Gail. When she stepped into the ring, he grabbed her up into a deathly powerful bearhug.

"Yes...I'm sure you secretly love to be dominated. But, you can't find the right man to do it. Well don't fret anymore, I'm here..." He lifts her off of the floor.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:03 am

Almost as soon as she stepped inside, Jay picked her up and started bearhugging her! "Ugh, what the hell?!" She said angrily, not expecting this right from the start. He said his bit, and Gail would roll her eyes. Yeah, right. You're gonna be that guy.

She glared directly at him, ignoring the painful squeezing for the moment. "You sure it's not the other way around Jay? Cuz it sure seems like you set alllll this up... Ugghh...!" She grunted, driving her knee full into his chest!

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:10 am

Jay was not kidding. There was a time where he was kidnapped by sadistic and masochistic women. They used him, but luckily didn't take him. That wall was broken by another woman he had met....

The lion squeezes Gail tighter, walking around the ring a bit. "I won't lie, I do partake frequently in sadistic things. But, I didn't set anything up, Gail..." He grunts when a knee hit his chest. He let Gail go to hold his hurt chest.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:38 am

"Don't lie, ya fuck! Why else would you be waiting out there, huh?!" Gail didn't know why she was getting mad, she might not have preferred Jay's company, but she didn't HATE him. Or maybe she did, and she just didn't realize the fact until now. Or maybe it was something entirely else...

Before she got any further down that train of thought, she'd grab him by the shoulders and smash her kneecap into his stomach a few more times! "YOU... STUPID... LONER... FUCK!"

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:49 am

Jay wasn't expecting Gail to suddenly unleash a bunch of anger on him. Jay took the hits, and groans after each knee connects. They seemed to be getting harder to take, especially after that third strike.

He falls to the floor, if she allows him to. Jay would curl up into a ball and hold his arms around his stomach. "O-Ow..." The lion wasn't expecting that. Not at all.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:56 am

Gail jumped on him instantly, hands forcing down his shoulders against the mat, her knees on his hips, and she looked down at him, still obviously seething. "Jay..." She growled, like just his name was a curse word. Raising her leg high, Gail threatened to crush... something with her leg... but stopped herself just inches short of her target between his legs. "I could fuck you up whenever I want, don't fucking forget it. You're always gonna be my bitch." She spat, lips curling into a cruel looking smile.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next