Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 105 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 104 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Like a Daydream (For Wamts)

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Like a Daydream (For Wamts) - Page 4 Empty Re: Like a Daydream (For Wamts)

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:00 am

The lion lifts up his shirt slightly before pulling it down quickly. Jay was then pinned down on his back by Gail. His cat ears raise in fear and suspense when she almost smashed her knee into his crotch. Jay looks away, not starting at her directly. "I-I'm sorry...Just, let me go..."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:18 am

Wow, that was it? Seriously? Gail scoffs, shaking her head. "If that's really all you got, then this wasn't even worth my time..." Gail would kiss him briefly on the cheek before pushing up on his shoulders, to get into a sitting position beside him.

Like a Daydream (For Wamts) - Page 4 SAdcZrMLike a Daydream (For Wamts) - Page 4 MVRLLQmLike a Daydream (For Wamts) - Page 4 I82ome3Like a Daydream (For Wamts) - Page 4 UAjmKPCLike a Daydream (For Wamts) - Page 4 MAai8oKLike a Daydream (For Wamts) - Page 4 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:31 am

Even when Jay was kissed on the cheek, he still didn't look at Gail. He was also disappointed in himself for just getting handled Luke that. When she got off of him, he sat up slowly, bringing his knees close to his bbody and burying his head into his knees. "That...Really hurt, Gail. I-I'm sorry I got you mad..."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:12 am

"What, a few shots in the stomach and you can't take anymore? What are you, retarded? If you're that weak, then don't go around challenging people!" Gail bit her tongue, she didn't want to go into a full-on rant here. That wouldn't help her or Jay here, the catboy had heard all it before anyways, more likely than not.

Like a Daydream (For Wamts) - Page 4 SAdcZrMLike a Daydream (For Wamts) - Page 4 MVRLLQmLike a Daydream (For Wamts) - Page 4 I82ome3Like a Daydream (For Wamts) - Page 4 UAjmKPCLike a Daydream (For Wamts) - Page 4 MAai8oKLike a Daydream (For Wamts) - Page 4 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:04 am

Jay looks at Gail, giving her a hard look. Withoutbword, he lifts up his shirt. It would be seen and revealed to Gail a large bruise covering most of Jay's stomach from her knee strikes. His lip quivers slightly. "I didn't mean to get you mad like that. I don't care what the answer is anymore...." He let his shirt fall down and he lays back down.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:26 am

Jay tugged up his shirt, and sure enough, there were slightly blue marks there. "Oh. Uh... yeah I guess I did go a little overboard... but don't act like you didn't deserve it!" Gail huffed, as if that justified everything. "Sorry." She says quietly.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:35 am

"I won't. I got to big for myself, thinking I could contain such beauty in my arms." He chuckled, looking at her with a small smirk. "It'll be okay. I can go visit Nick later and he can patch me up." Jay hears her say sorry very softly. "Its fine. It was my fault. So, what now?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:31 am

Gail rolled her eyes, he was trying to act romantic or something, and it definitely wasn't in his character. Whatever pity she was feeling pretty much dissappeared. "Right... well you go run off to Nick then, and I'll do something else I guess. I know you wouldn't survive the rest of the day with me." She grinned, practically challenging him to disagree.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:07 am

"Nonsense." Jay says, shaking his head. "Come with me to Nick's. It would be nice if the pitiful boy got some dang social time with people..." He feints putting his hand out to her, but puts it back down after a moment. He didn't think she would...

"C-Come on." He stands up and starts to walk. "Besides, I'm sure he wants to see you"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:09 am

"Uh... ok." Gail bit her tongue on the obvious thing to say, Jay was either totally self-unaware, or trying to make a joke. It was lame in either situation, but he did just suffer through a bruising, no need to go on with it any longer.

"Come on then, you're gonna need to show me the way." She said with a exasperated sigh, as if he wasn't in a potential hospital patient.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next