Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:06 pm

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 4:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 8:28 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 7:41 am

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 7:22 am

Who is online?
In total there are 83 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 82 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Like a Daydream (For Wamts)

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Like a Daydream (For Wamts) - Page 2 Empty Re: Like a Daydream (For Wamts)

Post by IndigoDragon Wed May 27, 2015 8:38 pm

He knew that she would be taking shots at him, but these were more like a boxer's punch than playful jabs. "No, no. No classes. I've just learned to be alone while also assimilating into normalcy." Jay saw that Gail was moving a bit faster on purpose. His eyes narrow a bit.

"Haven't seen you in a fight in a while. You getting rusty at all?"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu May 28, 2015 9:11 pm

"Assimilating into normalcy"? What did that even mean? "Uh... alright? You uh..." Her voice trailed off, she was going to say a few more mean-spirited things, but knowing this guy... she should keep at least some of the comments to herself, just to be on the safe side of things.

"Mmm, me rusty? I still do the training you know... just cuz I haven't been up on screen doesn't mean I can't kick your ass... which I'm sure you remember, doncha?" Gail smirked. Technically, she had been going to the gym less than she was supposed to, but he wouldn't need to know that.

Like a Daydream (For Wamts) - Page 2 SAdcZrMLike a Daydream (For Wamts) - Page 2 MVRLLQmLike a Daydream (For Wamts) - Page 2 I82ome3Like a Daydream (For Wamts) - Page 2 UAjmKPCLike a Daydream (For Wamts) - Page 2 MAai8oKLike a Daydream (For Wamts) - Page 2 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat May 30, 2015 11:45 am

Jay hadn't been up on that screen in a while, either. One of his last fights had him against some insanely strong girl. She didn't even flinch at the pain he inflicted, which woyldve broke a person normally. "Oh? s that so? You think that you would beat me again? Ive not forgotten about last time, but things would be different."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sat May 30, 2015 4:19 pm

Her 'training' session with that Seiko lady was replaying over in her head, but she wouldn't let it show. "You're a cute kitty, but you keep swinging your claws at things that you shouldn't be swinging at... Just a friendly little warning, eheh.." Gal winks, turning away with a twirl, almost ignoring what he had to say.

Like a Daydream (For Wamts) - Page 2 SAdcZrMLike a Daydream (For Wamts) - Page 2 MVRLLQmLike a Daydream (For Wamts) - Page 2 I82ome3Like a Daydream (For Wamts) - Page 2 UAjmKPCLike a Daydream (For Wamts) - Page 2 MAai8oKLike a Daydream (For Wamts) - Page 2 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun May 31, 2015 12:04 pm

He wonders what was going through her head. Sue seemed to be thinkingbof something a bit, regrettable. Gail looked as if she was deep in thought. As they walked and talked, Jay couldn'tbuepp but curl his lips slightly into a grin. "Did I...Did I just hear you call me a cute kitty?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun May 31, 2015 3:50 pm

"Why do you care? I thought you didn't care what other people thought of you? Or am I something else to you, hmm?" Gail smirked back, if he wanted to go down this way, then she'd happily oblige him. Almost casually, she'd reach over and pat him on the car ears.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:51 pm

"Of course you're something else, Gail. You are a beautiful woman, one that catches my eye, in fact." He gives a smirk and a sly chuckle. He didn't mind the pat on the ears, er...Hear."How about we have another match?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:03 pm

That caught her off guard, maybe Jay had changed after all. Certainly, the old cat-boy would never have been so confident and straightforward. She rewarded him with a grin. "Yeah? Then why doncha guess my opinion of you?"

And then... of course he would ask that. "Oh wow... really? M-me with you...? Out here in the woods? W-what if... s-someone sees us?" She faked the stuttering, intentionally misunderstanding his words.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:47 am

Too thin a facade. Jay frowns at her. "No. Lets go to the gym, and use a ring there." He continuednto walk forward, as the gym was actually ahead. They would only have to walk a few more minutes to get there.

Once inside, Jay immediately cut to the chase. He kneels down to began untying and removing his shoes. "Barefoot. I don't need marks all over my clothes. And the match will be decided by submission."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:41 pm

Man, Jay really was no fun. Gail pouted, but he didn't seem to notice. He led her into the building, and almost immediately set the rules. "And who put you in charge, exactly?" Gail asked, hands on hips, quite unhappy with his attitude. "But fine, we'll play by your rules, just so you don't cry about it when you lose!"

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next