Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 59 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 58 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Traffic Control

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Traffic Control - Page 2 Empty Re: Traffic Control

Post by Harrier Wed May 20, 2015 6:29 pm

So far, so good. Juinper seemed interested, and Ise could try to show her what she meant after the door had opened, with the cop letting fall herself into the seat.
"So, my point is basically this: The management of the league is trying to position the favored guys in the best spots."
Ise would light a smoke and hang it out of the window with one arm, unsure if the girl was ok with her smoking in her car.
"If I had to make a guess, you are now probably thinking: So what? Every big company does that. In another entertainment company that would show movies for example, you are partially right. And even there, you can only book Adam Sandler or Harrison Ford in so many movies a year and companies still see the need to book some newcomers in new spots. And that is even more vital in wrestling. Wrestling is a business that requires young lions to face the old ones for the sake of entertainment. What do you think how many times is it entertaining to see the same two girls in the ring again at the biggest PPV?"

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed May 20, 2015 8:19 pm

She eyes Ise carefully as the cop sat down in her car. Juniper was very inviting and kind, but wasn't a fool to be taken advantage of. Juniper didn't care tor the smoke, so long as none of it got in her car.

"Make money, big stars equal big money, what's your point?" Juniper saw easily what Ise was getting at, how Tue small fry were left to perish at the bottom of a growing maw. She crossed her arms and thought about it. "A vicious cycle. The light won't be shed on those who topple an organization, unless the outcome is good"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat May 23, 2015 6:02 pm

"Oh, really? Let me ask you another question then. Which name do people know better: Napoleon or Wellington? Walter Model or Omar Bradley? The Terminator or John Connor?"
Even Ise had to smile a little bit over the Terminator - John Connor comparison. As far as she knew, no movie with the name John Connor had been released for the cinemas up to date.
"Basically, you have two choices in my opinion: You can wait until management has a spot for you. Maybe the second or first match on a PPV, or even midcard in regular programs, because you just have to look at the history of AFW who stood in title matches recently to see how your chances are to become a star if you want to keep your pants on to not become hentai champion. Or you can try to make a name for yourself by joining a faction and make yourself visible for them. Negative publicity is still publicity."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun May 24, 2015 3:50 am

"Wellington, Model, Terminator" Juniper said off the back of her hand, straight-faced. She crosses her arms and sighs a bit. "Those were all such boring examples, but I see your point." Juniper had a personal vendetta against many things in the AFW, to which she was going to explain to Ise. "I hate a lot at that place... For one, hentai. Its just another way that they higher-ups make their money. It makes me lose respect for the sorry girls who shame themselves on television like that."

"I'll thrash any one of those girl's faces..." She narrows her eyes slightly, hesitating to say 'any'. "Save for like, three of them." And FYI, Ise was not one of the three Juniper was thinking of. "I'd love to join a faction. Though I may not get "approval" from my legal guardian, but who cares about that? He wouldnt deny me it."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun May 24, 2015 10:22 am

A rather odd selection of people that Juniper had chosen which made the cop smile brightly, as it was that kind of spirit that made her interesting for Ise. She was so used to speaking to American gaijin who barely knew that German general Walter Model had nearly handed Omar Bradley his ass in the Ardennes if Patton would not have busted him out, or that Wellington was indeed not only a kind of beef, but an English general that had beaten Napoleon at Waterloo with the help of a Prussian army that she found it refreshing to hear a non American perspective.
"Pretty unusual selection, i like it though. You got a legal guardian that makes you trouble? Must have missed that in your file."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun May 24, 2015 2:05 pm

"Yeah" She nodded. "My dad visited last month, and he signed some papers to make this guy I know my 'legal guardian' when he isn't around, so whenever I'm not back home." That guy she was talking about was the always-stressed Nick Solem

"But, like I said..." She reiterated. "He would only verbally object, and not much more."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun May 24, 2015 8:50 pm

"Ok then. I have some contact to the legal department, if things unexpectedly get out of hands, I can grease some palms there for you."
Surprising that she had a legal guardian. A parole officer, ok, but a legal guardian? This Juniper girl was full of surprises.
"The sex athlete department is indeed a thorn in the side of serious wrestling. Sadly, it is very, very profitable, and numbers don´t lie. But that is of merely minor concern to the Conspiracy, there are enough serious belts to consider grabbing. But for starters, we should set our eyes on either tag team or midcard gold. To this end, l I am thinking of making an interview within my yearly R&D show with you to show the world how you are irresponsibly and recklessly handled by the higher ups with their constant shenanigans."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon May 25, 2015 6:35 am

Not delving deeper into her legal guardian by telling that she didn't want to be separated from him. But, that will come into conversation when it does. What was getting at Juniper from Ise's talk.

The goal of this faction was to obtain belts while simultaneously showing the world that there was an underlying of people that the Administration hadn't held to such a high standard. "But, what do I have to say? I've been treated pretty okay so far."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon May 25, 2015 10:22 am

"So? Then Lukretia and Aurelia send you a detailed report of how you are planned in the shows? Long term plans and such? Everything went smooth for you? I find that hard to believe. Lukretia is simply not the type to be rational, it is her vast amount on money and power that lets her think that way I guess. And Aurelia is another kind of person I even have less respect for."
The cop resumed, looking out of the window for a moment. Of course this was also a matter of pride for her, but it was not even a lie, she really thought this way of Lukretia, her occasional stray from this kind of behavior did not break that impression in her.
"You just have to follow my lead in the interview."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon May 25, 2015 12:03 pm

Plans? Such a word was centrifuge for Juniper. She didn't want to b organized like that! While her name is just there for Lukretia to move around at her whim, Juniper just doing what she was told to by "the boss"

Juniper sighs and leans back in het seat again. "This is a lot...Do you really think that we could reverse or overthrow something this big without some sort of butterfly effect?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next