Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 3:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Yesterday at 11:33 pm

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Yesterday at 11:20 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Yesterday at 11:17 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 86 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 83 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, Lobo, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Sun May 12, 2024 11:49 pm by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Sir Michael vs. Mystis. Hentai match

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Sir Michael vs. Mystis. Hentai match - Page 5 Empty Re: Sir Michael vs. Mystis. Hentai match

Post by Hallian Sat May 09, 2015 12:36 am

Michael raised his hands to catch the leg that was bringing the kick at him, or rather the feint he fell for. He toppled over, the hit solidly connecting, causing him to let out a snarl of pain. He cluctched the area that was just kicked as he looked up to his foe, worried what she would do next is something that he could not get out of.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Sir Michael vs. Mystis. Hentai match - Page 5 Empty Re: Sir Michael vs. Mystis. Hentai match

Post by Valyn Sat May 09, 2015 10:57 pm

Mystis will follow up quickly as he drops to the ground. The moment he hits she is already jumping at him both legs out aiming to drill him hard with a dropkick.

Valyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Sun May 10, 2015 12:07 am

Michael is not the speedy type the moment he looked up, he knew he was going to get hit. He braced himself, grunting from the dropkick. He knew he couldn't just clutch the area and take another hit, so through willpower, he forced himself through the recent pain and attempted to grab Mystis's leg and yank her over while getting ready to hit her in the face with his elbow

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by Valyn Tue May 12, 2015 3:35 pm

Mystis grinned as she felt her feet drill into his chest sending him into the mat. She was ready to follow up on him though, she didn't expect for her opponent to cover that quickly. AS he gripped her legs to pull her forward she'd put one arm up over face to block and another hand to shoot out to catch anything to stop her from getting dragged forward. In this case she got a handful of his cock and she was squeezing hard.

Valyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Thu May 14, 2015 2:52 pm

Michael cried out in pain when Mystis got a hold of his cock and began squeezing hard. "YOU FUCKING BITCH!" he cried out. He may be liking it if she was spanking his ass, but ball and dick torture is not his style. He reached for the nearest rope, not wanting this to continue any longer. If he manages to rope break, he would get back up on his feet as quick as humanly possible

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by Valyn Sun May 17, 2015 12:25 pm

Mystis will quickly let go of his dick as soon as he reached the ropes. She'd roll away quickly springing back up to her feet as her eyes narrowed on him. "It was an accident no reason to call me a bitch!" She growled as she stalked towards him her fists clenched.

Valyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Wed May 20, 2015 9:34 pm

"Sorry," Michael uttered out. "It hurt like a bitch, so I couldn't think straight." He then rushed at Mystis, hoping to be able to pick her up by the thighs with his momentum and then slam her down to the ground.

(I wanted to do a longer post, but ran out of time)

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by Valyn Thu May 21, 2015 10:42 pm

Mystis still looked absolutely furious though she did seem to get less pissed after his admittedly rational explanation. That being said though she was ready for him when he rushed in on her and quickly moved to the side. Though she reached out her hand slipping around her waist as she circled around him and brought her other hand around his waist. With a good deal of strength and skill she braced herself and would send him flying in a german suplex.

Valyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:50 am

(Forgot about this, sorry)

Michael wasn't about to get caught o the receiving end of more attacks. It was about time to counter something, especially after Mystis countered his slam. When Mystis began to circle around, Michael turned around as well, trying to headbutt her and then push her down to the ground. If she was down, Michael would then slide his fingers into Mystis's cunt to try to go for the orgasm, using his other hand to pin her dominant hand down.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by Valyn Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:11 pm

Mystis didn't expect a headbutt it was the last thing in the world she thought he'd try but it worked. She went down onto the ground letting out a sharp cry of pain. The moment his fingers went into her wet sex she let out a moan her body arching. Her foot cranked back then shot forward and slammed into his chest trying to kick him off of her.

Valyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next