by Teenwrestler Today at 9:22 am

» Miku Kobayawa vs Raposa Faísca - Hentai match
by Frodouken Today at 7:56 am

» Raynare - The Fallen Angel
by Frodouken Today at 7:32 am

» Canon Character Database
by TW1ST3DRD Today at 7:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 31 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 30 Guests :: 3 Bots

skip-stop

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Jessica Wright

Tag Team Champions
Bullet Club
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
River Styx
#1 contender
Galina Romerno

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Harumi Hazama
#1 contenders
???

Rising Star Champion
Mika Kaminashi
#1 contender
Mia Yukari Wilson

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Mako "The Shark" Adachi
#1 contender
Sasuke "The Blue Dragon" Jackson

Tension Tag Team Champions
Makie Akamatsu & Kyo Akamatsu
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Vacated
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Alice Gaster
#1 contender
Drake Fond

Looking for matches

Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:49 am by skip-stop

Ahoy! Skip-stop is in touch and I'm still looking for some matches

Charlotte Ravel' reporting for duty
Charlotte Ravel':

Dance, cowboy dance! (For Lobo) - Page 4 Xewd2110

I see it as intense matches where our characters will be able to show aerobatics of wrestling. All match types except hentai are fine. FvF only, not FvM

Initially I'm looking for one-shot matches and would like her to get some wins. But I'm open to any questions and suggestions. If we can come up with a decent storyline, I don't mind if …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

After a long time I return, looking for a match

Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:20 pm by GrandAkumaShogun

Hello all, I would firstly like to apologize for the long periods that I've been away from here. Been taking time away to focus on my mental health but I think I'm ready to return and looking for a match or two to get back into things. All three of my boys, Takeichi Mori, Takeshi Kawai, and Imai Cosmo are up for matches. If you want I can link their profiles so you don't have to search through the roster page. Anyone interested feel free to hmu through private messages. Hope to hear from …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 4

Request Filled for Now, IGNORE!

Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:18 am by Frodouken

New here and wanting to put my character to use https://www.afwrpg.com/t21508-raposa-faisca-the-brazilian-bombshell#562690

Down for any match type involving FVF. Think I’ve got a good understanding of the rules rp

Comments: 3

Dance, cowboy dance! (For Lobo)

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Dance, cowboy dance! (For Lobo) - Page 4 Empty Re: Dance, cowboy dance! (For Lobo)

Post by Deus001 Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:24 pm

Eliza was feeling confident in the ability of Tension's cowboy, he'd taken to it rather well. Ms Harenwood wasn't one to say bad things about people, but a part of her may have doubted if Clyde could do alright by dancing with a partner. And not in the wrestling way.

And perhaps Eliza should have listened to that, because Clyde broke the cardinal rule of dance. Never step on the feet of your partner, shame on you Mr Gastin! In an instant the dancing passion let out a quick yelp, releasing her hands from Clyde's. What resulted after was Eliza hopping on the spot, both hands on the attacked foot. Eliza had in the past taken insurance out on her legs in case of damage, so that she'd be okay. Her lower limbs were her way of life, well for the most part at least.

After doing that a couple of times Eliza would sigh, and then give a small smile to Clyde. In the ballrooms she grew up in there would be several hushed mutters going on, not of the good kind. Still Mr Gastin was new to this realm, Eliza knew that and so she wasn't mad. "Heh, got a bit ambitious there I think. Give it another go and more slower?" she said.

Solaire of the AFW.
Deus001
Deus001

Back to top Go down

Dance, cowboy dance! (For Lobo) - Page 4 Empty Re: Dance, cowboy dance! (For Lobo)

Post by Lobo Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:48 pm

"OH GOAWD." Clyde cried out when stepped on Eliza's foot and she broke off from him, hopping on one foot while she nursed herself. "M-My bad!" He cried, wincing in sympathy for Eliza until her gesture of pain subsided.

Clyde then sighed to her before nodding, grabbing her hands and going a little slower in step with her this time, a lot slower, trying harder to be careful.
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:37 pm

Eliza wouldn't say it but she found the reaction of Clyde to be rather funny, the way he said god for example. Ms Harenwood was tempted to say "Clyde dang it." but something told the British girl that he'd heard that one quite a few times. Best to just laugh it off and carry on, she knew she could have a bit of a terrible sense of humour.

Speaking of which slow and steady would win the race, Eliza nodded and got hold of Clyde's hands. "Right then Mr Gastin, as I said before. To the right, nice and steady. There we go, just remember that it's always to the right. We can keep going till you think you got it, you know you've done quite well. Your wrestling training gives you that extra dexterity I believe." Eliza spoke with a happy tone, it'd been too long since she danced with another person. Wrestling in the ring was a different sort she felt, but one Eliza certainly enjoyed.

Solaire of the AFW.
Deus001
Deus001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum