Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 6:05 am

» One Knight in Hel- Triin vs Bianka Hardcore
by Lilybell Yesterday at 9:27 pm

» It Takes Two To Tango (Ayesha and Anne)
by Lilybell Yesterday at 9:13 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 12:26 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 11:45 am

Who is online?
In total there are 42 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 41 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Pile Them Up! The Goddesses vs Dynamic Duo

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Pile Them Up! The Goddesses vs Dynamic Duo - Page 5 Empty Re: Pile Them Up! The Goddesses vs Dynamic Duo

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 10:08 pm

"Ugh..." Aira gulped as she heard what Anubis said.

Whether the goddess was just toying around or taking pity on her, it's still felt rather embarrassing to be treated like this. She might not be the strongest wrestler around to say the least, but Aira did have some sort of pride, which was stinging at the moment. Fortunately, her mind was quick to find a loophole in Anubis' words.

She began to lift herself up on her hands and knees slowly, and once her mind was made up, the raven haired girl would lunge forward instead of standing up, aiming to bring down the goddess in front of her with a charge. If her plan succeeded, she might have just put herself in an advantageous position over her opponent!

"Hyaahh...!"

Haruka was having a better time now with Bastet fallen into her trap. The girl's squirming made it pretty difficult for the brunette to control her with the scissor hold, but she'd try her best to do so for a bit longer.

"Ghh... You're not getting away...!"

Despite what she said, however, Haruka knew that it'd be a mater of time before she'd get tired trying to hold Bastet at this rate. She had to think of something, and unfortunately, thinking was more of her partner's forte. With the time running out, the brunette decided to abruptly pulled her legs away from the goddess' waists, only to sprung them back up in an attempt to catch the head of her opponent with another scissor hold!

Back to top Go down

Pile Them Up! The Goddesses vs Dynamic Duo - Page 5 Empty Re: Pile Them Up! The Goddesses vs Dynamic Duo

Post by Daaharu Thu May 07, 2015 12:06 pm

Anubis was keeping an eye on Aira, wondering whether or not the girl might try something sneaky or underhanded when given this opportunity to get up onto her feet. Ultimately, it was no surprise that the girl could not exist an opportunity to try to trick Anubis. And, despite being prepared for it, the Goddess was still caught somewhat off-guard.

"Oomph!" she grunted as she fell back, running right into the ropes and bouncing on them. They did manage to catch her, keeping her from falling underneath Aira, though now the girl's weight was nevertheless on top of her. Anubis would do her best to try to take control, however, wrapping her arms around Aira's shoulders to try to trap her and restrict her movement.

Bastet, meanwhile, was on top of her opponent, but, ironically, she was probably in a much worse position than Anubis was. She was getting crushed by Haruka's legs, and she squirmed and writhed desperately, trying to fight her way out. Slowly but surely, she felt herself succeeding. Unfortunately, her foe then decided to release her, only to catch her in another scissor hold—this time a headscissors that forced Bastet's face right up against her crotch—as soon as she tried to make a move. Bastet groaned in frustration, stomping her feet and flailing her arms to try to strike Haruka.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2015 3:55 pm

Aira was glad that her ploy as she took down Anubis even if it didn't put her completely on top of the goddess. Unfortunately, her offense was shallow, and it didn't take her opponent too long to react by wrapping her arms on the raven haired girl's shoulders, restricting her from advancing further.

"I-I'm not on my feet yet...!" Aira tried to argue while squirming around, despite knowing how ridiculous she might sound right now after her little stunt.

Haruka, on the other hand, was having more fun than her partner as she managed to trap Bastet in another scissor, on the head this time. The goddess' frantic struggling was making it difficult for her to keep the girl trapped, however, despite how amusing it was for the first few seconds.

"Nnghh...! H-hey...!" she protested.

Ultimately, the brunette decided that she couldn't risk having her legs battered and release Bastet from her hold, before giving the girl a shove on the chest with her foot to send her away from her a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri May 08, 2015 7:24 am

Anubis was lucky that she managed to get her arms around Aira and secure a hold on the girl, keeping her from taking control. Aira might not have been as strong as the Goddesses or her partner, but she seemed to be the sort who could be sneaky and calculating when the situation called for it. Anubis would remember that, and would watch her very closely as they continued to fight.

"You thought you could take advantage of my generosity, hmm?" Anubis would ask, somewhat sternly. She chuckled. "Good effort, but I'm not that easy to fool." Anubis would try to push with her legs, hoping to throw Aira off to the side so that she could stand up and get away from the ropes.

Bastet, meanwhile, was in trouble despite being on top of her opponent. She struggled wildly in the headscissors, stomping her feet on the mat as she worked to escape, slapping at Haruka's powerful thighs with both hands. Eventually, the pain she was inflicting seemed to be enough to force her opponent to cut her losses and separate them rather than risk any serious turn of events in Bastet's favor. Still, the cat-eared Goddess would be shoved rather unceremoniously backwards, a kick to the chest sending her tumbling for several feet. Eventually, though, she would straighten herself out and get up onto her knees.

"Ugh..."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 08, 2015 2:06 pm

Aira had a slight look of guilt as she heard Anubis' words, although the girl's chuckle seemed to betray any vibe of an angry feeling or the likes. She grunted as the goddess pushed her off, and would hurry herself to the ropes to get up as well, not wanting to stay down and make herself look even more pitiful. She might not be as strong as the goddesses, but Aira wasn't planning to go down without a fight.

Haruka, on the other hand, remained on her back after she shove Bastet off her. Her legs were a bit sore to get up instantly as it was, so she rubbed them for a bit before slowly turning herself around on all four to face her opponent. The goddess was probably still a bit dizzy from the scissoring, but fortunately for her, Haruka couldn't move away too freely as well.

"Ugh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri May 08, 2015 10:36 pm

Anubis's leg movement was enough to throw Aira off, and, as the raven-haired girl would tumble off to one side, Anubis would grab onto the top ropes to help pull herself onto her feet again. She was a little bit tangled in them, but it only took a few seconds to pull her body out from between the two ropes, get her feet underneath her, and stand up to her full height. Despite her opponent's sneak attack, the jackal-eared girl felt pretty good. She had energy again. She was ready to fight.

Aira managed to make it back up to her feet fairly quickly, too, seemingly ready to fight as well. Anubis would get into a wrestling stance, smirking as she approached Aira, waiting to see how her foe would react.

Bastet was a little light-headed after being scissored in two different ways by her opponent, at a point when she should have had the advantage. She was getting exhausted and was a little annoyed. She wanted to take Haruka down decisively, but so far they had been exchanging attacks fairly equally.

Now, neither of them seemed ready to be up on their feet. Slowly, Bastet would knee-walk towards Haruka, ready for anything from her wily opponent. "Come on..." she would growl, wanting Haruka to get up so that they could grapple again.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 08, 2015 10:53 pm

That smirk on Anubis' face made Aira felt cautious as she slowly approached the girl. She's never good with someone who had a dominant personality in a fight, and the goddess in front of her apparently didn't seem to be as passive as she initially thought. The raven haired girl tried not to be intimidated by a simple smirk like that, though, even if her lack of confidence might be obvious for everyone to see.

Physical contest was clearly not the best option, but it seemed rather inevitable since she had to try subduing Anubis somehow. Aira waited for an opening to come, keeping an eye to the goddess' movement while circling the girl, her mind still looking for an idea that could give her an edge over her opponent. However, paying attention to Anubis meant that she couldn't really avert her eyes from the goddess' beautiful form, which was quite distracting to say the least.

Seeing Bastet was approaching her, Haruka circled around the girl as well while keeping a fairly confident expression. They seemed to be pretty even up to this point, and she actually was pretty eager to tangle around with the goddess again. Unlike her partner, though, the brunette decide to confront her opponent straight away, aiming to lock arms with Bastet as she lunged forward while still on her knees.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat May 09, 2015 8:51 pm

Anubis was watching Aira intently, too, and she noticed how the girl was giving her quite the close inspection, as if trying to piece together what was going on in the Goddess's mind based solely on the subtle movements of her beautiful body. Well, the jackal-eared Goddess would make sure that what she had going on in her head was not wholly reflected by the movements of her body. She was smart enough not to telegraph her moves before she made them.

She would lunge forward, making as if to lock up face-to-face with Aira, but, at the last moment, Anubis would twist around, trying to wrap an arm around the girl's black-haired head from the side to pull her into a side headlock!

Meanwhile, Bastet and Haruka were circling around each other, getting ready to engage each other again. Their fight had been pretty even so far, with both nearly knocking the other's partner out before launching into a ferocious exchange of moves back and forth. The Goddess was still confident, though this sort of wild fight was draining. As Haruka lunged forward, Bastet would do the same, and the two would crash into each other again, locking their arms and pushing while on their knees.

"Gnn...!" Bastet would groan, as she would push straight forward, trying to force Haruka down onto her back.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 09, 2015 9:03 pm

Aira readied herself as Anubis lunged forward, already thinking about evading a possible lockup by moving to the side and launched her counter from there. However, the goddess suddenly turned around at the last second, causing the raven haired girl to pause as well out of surprise, and she ended up being caught in the headlock as the result.

"Ack!" she yelped and squirmed between Anubis' grasps, her hands trying to loosen the arm around her neck as much as possible. "Nnnghh...!"

Despite having been overpowered in a strength contest earlier, Haruka didn't seem to learn the lesson and involved herself in another lockup with Bastet. Well, to be fair, she ended up being in a better position last time, so maybe it was her opponent who didn't learn her lesson. In any case, the brunette did offer some resistance despite being gradually pushed backwards, half smirking at the goddess.

She would then drop backwards again, trying to pull Bastet on top of her so her legs could attempt to lock the girl's upper half. If she could do that and free her hands from the lockup, then Haruka would grab the head of Bastet so she could pull it into her breasts and smother her foe!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun May 10, 2015 9:47 am

Anubis moved quickly towards Aira, trying to be as cryptic about her intentions as possible. Aira seemed ready for her, but didn't seem to be able to predict that Anubis was about to make a sudden move to the side. When the jackal-eared Goddess juked, Aira was unprepared. Anubis pulled the girl's face right into the side of her breast, and locked her in place with a powerful side headlock.

"Mmph...I have you now...!"

Bastet, meanwhile, was in another test of strength with Haruka. They had already had one test of strength, and she had won it, rather easily, all things considered. But Haruka had managed to turn it around and turn Bastet's victory to her own advantage.

Bastet was winning again. Haruka fell down again. And, just as Bastet realized it, she fell for Haruka's trap once again. "Nooooo—mmmmpgh!" Bastet would cry out, as her face was buried between Haruka's breasts. She couldn't believe that she had been fooled again. Now, Haruka had her in quite a compromising position.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next