Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 85 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 85 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Blowing Off Steam (for Valyn)

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Blowing Off Steam (for Valyn) - Page 6 Empty Re: Blowing Off Steam (for Valyn)

Post by Lilybell Tue May 19, 2015 3:06 pm

Well, She thought to herself, his first question wasn't about pole dancing. That's a welcome change of pace. Using her toast to break one of her yolks she tidily went about daubing up the runny yellow goo as she mulled over his questions with a delicate giggle. [/color=blue]"Oh, my stable is still pretty small. It feels more like I'm taking care of three younger sisters, really... But, yeah, balancing a personal life with all of my administrative chores, and then keeping up with wrestling... For some reason I've been getting a lot of match requests lately... It can be pretty tough, but I love it."[/color] She did feel a bit badly that she got more calls about booking herself than about poor Lamya, but she just needed the right break.

Her yolk laden toast got too moist for its own good and broke away from the rest of the slice causing her to have to chase it down with a fork as she talked. "So, how about you? What do you do when you're not in the ring, or bringing beautiful women home from the bar?"

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by Valyn Wed May 20, 2015 12:02 am

He smiled as she talked, he was glad to hear that she loved her job. When you stopped liking your job it could really make life hard. He took a couple bites of his eggs before he went to work on the toast. HE blushed lightly at her question which he was sure she was just teasing him. He mulled the question over as he chewed his food and swallowed it down.

"Well, I like to travel around the country mostly right now in my free time. I hadn't been here before so I wanted to go see it. I found myself going to the gym a lot so I could get ready for my matches but I think I'm going to limit that down a bit. If i'm lounging around the house I do like to play my cello, it was something I picked up when I was young and I've kept it up ever since. Beyond that, maybe catching a movie, reading a book or of course just watching some matches. As for bringing women home from the bar...this was my first time doing that...but you are certainly beautiful and I'm glad you're here."

Valyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Wed May 20, 2015 2:59 pm

Lily finished her eggs with zeal before turning on the remaining bacon on her plate, munching away as she listened to 'a day in the life of Valyn'. She tried to look cute and dignified while eating, but she was also very hungry. When he called her beautiful she turned her head slightly, dropping her gaze in affected shyness. "Thank you, Valyn... I'm glad I came." The bawdy part of her mind caught the errant innuendo as it left her lips, "Came here... Came with you? No... Well, yes, but.. I'm glad I'm here too."

Damn, she'd been in this industry too long; just couldn't keep her mind out of the gutter. She attempted to recover from that session of word-salad by popping her last slice of bacon into her mouth.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by Valyn Wed May 20, 2015 7:01 pm

Valyn watches her putting his hand over his mouth chuckling slightly, blushing slightly as she kept talking. He found it cute and wouldn't tease her about it to bad. He finished up his eggs and bacon as he looked over to her thinking about what he should ask her. He finished up the last of his orange juice and smiled to her once again.

"So what about you Lily? What do you do when you're not managing, wrestling or getting handsome gentleman to take you to their place?"

Valyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Thu May 21, 2015 4:14 pm

Recovering from her freudian slip Lily gave a soft laugh in spite of herself, after swallowing down the last of her bacon of course. "Me? Oh, well..." For a moment she seemed at a loss, as if it took a great effort to recall the last time she wasn't working. "Well, I enjoy hiking and traveling. I'm waiting to get the chance to head up Fuji Yama." She was already cross with herself for postponing a climb up Mount Fuji for as long as she had. Her attention was caught by the clock on the stove and her dark eyes snapped open. "Oh crap! I really should be putting clothes on and getting back to the arena. Sponsor meeting this morning." She had lost track of the time and now was going to have to hope she could catch the a metro straight away.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by Valyn Fri May 22, 2015 4:56 am

Valyn watches as her eyes snap open and looks to the clock back to her and nods. He gets up moving over to her grabbing her by the hand gently pulling her up from the seat. "Go get dressed then quickly, I understand that you are a busy woman. You just have to promise me, that me and you meet up again...I really liked all the parts of our night together, and I want to be able to get to know you more Lily. Hope that's not to weird to say in a situation like this...but I'd rather this not be a one night thing. Though obviously that's up to you." Before she'd answer he'd give her one more gentle passionate kiss on the lips letting one hand slide around her waist to hold her close for a couple seconds before releasing her from the kiss.

Valyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Fri May 22, 2015 3:14 pm

Lily stood under his gentle guidance, his shirt slipping from her shoulder to expose a pale shoulder and most of a soft breast as she did so. She did not rush to cover herself, but stared up into his eyes and listened. Her own dark orbs were full of uncertainty as his words bordered on the romantic. When he kissed her she offered no resistance, but returned his kiss with a quickly burning vigor. Learning in against his chest she slipped her arms around his neck and squeezed him tenderly.

"We will meet again, Valyn. When we do then we can figure out exactly what it is we're having... In this- In my-" She suffered a few false starts before finding the right words, "In a life like mine, doing the things I do, relationships are kinda tough... But, we can see.." She didn't want to promise anything; her time, her devotion, her passion, even her body were predominately claimed by her work which left little for her; and less to share with another.

Letting him go she would slip off towards the bedroom at a trot, her bare feet patting softly against the floor as she went.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by Valyn Fri May 22, 2015 7:55 pm

Valyn nodded in understanding as Lily finished talking, he understood what she was saying too well. All he could ask for was that they meet again and whatever came from that would be fine. He watched her go letting out a soft little sigh before he went about picking up the dishes. He cleaned them off quickly not wasting anytime.

He looked to the bedroom and walked towards it, he figured she'd be clothed by now. He opened the door to his room a warm smile on his face. He really didn't have anything to say at this point or anything that hadn't already been said. So he voted on a more quiet, just enjoy the moment route.

Valyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Fri May 22, 2015 8:23 pm

Lily was well practiced at getting dressed in a hurry and was, apparently, already dressed and in the process of pulling on her second shoe; hopping on one foot to accomplish this task. Mission accomplished she flitted into the bathroom to quickly fix her rumpled hair and put her earrings back in. Once satisfied that she was mostly restored she reemerged and swished her way back over to Valyn.

Once more her slender arms lifted to encircle his neck, a gentle smile returning to her face as her good humor was restored. "I had an amazing time, Valyn. Thank you." Leaning in she placed a soft kiss upon his cheek and pressed herself to him one last time. Pausing only a moment for him to make reply she would endeavor to navigate her way back out of the apartment and down to the city streets.

In her absence Valyn would discover that she had, on a strange whim, left her lacy panties behind along with a business card which bore her phone number. The latter being placed on top of the former, and the both left upon his bed in a subtly suggestive manner.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by Valyn Fri May 22, 2015 8:32 pm

Valyn smiled as she placed the soft kiss upon his cheek and returned the sentiment of having a good time. He watched her head out his eyes following her until she was out of sight.  He turned looking to his bed grinning at the items left for him. Walking over he grabbed the business card looking it over a smile crossing his face.

FINISHED

Valyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6