Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Blowing Off Steam (for Valyn)

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Blowing Off Steam (for Valyn) - Page 5 Empty Re: Blowing Off Steam (for Valyn)

Post by Lilybell Tue May 05, 2015 3:04 pm

The withdrawal of his warm rod from between her thighs caused Lily's breath to catch in her throat just a bit. This half-sighing sound was followed by a melodic giggle at his 'jacuzzi-type-thing'. "I think the shower will be fine, but thank you." As he drifted away from her the brunette would sit up and lift her dress off over her head; making a show of stretching her soft body out in the process, arching her back to emphasize her supple curves.

Once he had left the room to begin preparing breakfast she would unstrap the stiletto heels from around her ankles letting the shoes fall to the floor with a sharp click each. Now considerably shorter and barefoot she slipped into the indicated bathroom. After conducting a little personal business she set about methodically removing her few pieces of jewelry and placing them ceremoniously on the counter around the sink. Turning back to the shower she worked the hot knob until the descending shower reached the desired temperature and inserted her naked body into the deluge.

Letting the warm liquid run down her figure, clinging to the contours of her flesh, she reflected on her busy night. The club, this apartment, her host, and his many, many scars. What exactly had she gotten herself into? Who was making her breakfast right now? He had only recently been signed to AFW, and even a good rookie couldn't afford an apartment this lavish. Everyone around here had either a violent past or violent tendencies, but some were more chilling than others. Perhaps he was a bounty hunter, or a gangster... You sure know how to pick 'em, girl...Oh, shut it.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by Valyn Tue May 05, 2015 6:31 pm

Valyn found himself with a large smile on his face as he went about setting up everything for breakfast. He'd look to his room as the shower water turned on and grinned just a tad. It had really turned into quite an interesting night, he hadn't expected any of this and well...he wasn't complaining at all. He cracked some eggs into a bowl added some milk and a little bit of pepper. He mixed the eggs into the bowl before adding it on to the skillet on the heated stove. With that he'd began preparing the bacon, and toast after that.

He looked around his apartment taking in a soft breath, he wondered to himself what Lily was thinking about all this. His apartment, his scars everything....she couldn't be thinking this was all normal and well she'd be right. When his old life ended, he had closed every single account out the day before granted he made sure it looked like the company had closed it out as was normal for when someone died. He had, a lot of money saved up....a lot.

So everything he made, from wrestling really just went out to charities or the such he had no need for it. He smiled softly, his violent past...it was done now it had been for a while ever since Leon stopped being a person. Something that he never wanted to bring up with anyone, and one of the reasons he generally didn't bring people to his place. Though now if she did bring this up, he'd have to think of what exactly he wanted to say.

Valyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Fri May 08, 2015 10:39 pm

Lily tilted back her head and turned her face into the descending cascades, letting the warm rivulets carry away the night's uncleanliness. Perhaps she was being paranoid. There were plenty of ways one could get into the business with a whole heap of cash. Maybe he was from a wealthy family and fighting is just his pastime. Or perhaps he was some sort of celebrity fighter she didn't know about... stranger things have happened. Should she ask? Yes, well, why not? It's not like he's a spy or something, and if she learned his secret he would have to kill her!

After washing herself quickly and rinsing the suds from her skin and hair she would shut off the water and stand for a minute, letting herself drip dry. From the direction of the kitchen she could hear the telltale sounds of a meal being prepared. It had been ages since she'd had a decent home-cooked meal. Most meals were either taken hastily at her desk, lunch-meetings, or prepared in her microwave. On a rare occasion she might even have a frozen dinner that required her to utilize her oft neglected oven.

Touching the shower wall with one hand Lily groped out around the corner until her fingertips caressed the soft folds of a towel. Clutching it she pulled the towel to herself and set about the task of drying off properly. "This is a really great apartment, Val!" She said loudly enough for him to hear her across the expanse of distance and the clatter of pots and pans.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by Valyn Sun May 10, 2015 5:41 am

The kitchen started to smell delicious, well at least Valyn thought it did. Granted his stomach was probably making a huge impact on that observation but he could care less. He was cooking breakfast for the stunning Lily and himself after an amazing night. Granted his mind was awash with what he was going to say to her if she asked about his place and all that, but at the same time he couldn't help but smile at how great this was. He didn't know how she felt about it but he had to hope she at least enjoyed herself.

As he started to finish up with the eggs and bacon she heard her call out from the bathroom and grinned slightly. "Thank you! I'm glad you like it! I was worried you'd think it was to fancy or something! Also you can just grab one of my shirts from the closest if you want!" He called back out through the house before looking back to the food that he was cooking.

He started to finish up with the eggs, as he put the back on another pan on the oven and put the bread into the toaster pushing it down. He started to grab some plates and setting them out, he'd also grab some glasses before heading over to the fridge pulling out the orange juice. Everything would be done and set up on the kitchen table by the time Lily got dried up and dressed.

Valyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Wed May 13, 2015 10:00 pm

The shower had done wonders to restore some of the moisture which last night's drinking had robbed from her. Feeling quite refreshed she vigorously toweled off her fair skin and dark mane before hanging the cloth up on a hook to dry. Stark naked she slipped back out of the bathroom and into Valyn's bedroom. She had considered getting back into her dress, or just eating in her underwear, but apparently he had other ideas.

Opening his closet Lily pawed through the shirts arrayed there. Picking out a dark colored dress shirt she slipped her arms into the sleeves, which she was obliged to roll up in order to have access to her hands. She would only button a few of the middle buttons still leaving enough undone to make glimpses of her pale cleavage easily accessible. Thus attired Lily would stalk her way out of the bedroom, following the alluring scent of cured cooking meat into the kitchen where she stopped and leaned against the doorway. Taking in a deep breath through her nose she released it as an almost lewd moan, "Just the smell of bacon should count as an appetizer."

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by Valyn Wed May 13, 2015 10:45 pm

Valyn looked up from the kitchen looking over to Lily, who definitely was making his dress shirt look better than he could. He looked back to the eggs that were finishing up picking up the pan scooping equal portions on to both plates. He got the bacon off the pans putting them onto the plates and the toast popped out at the same time. Smiling he'd grab the toast and put it on their plates, with that breakfast was done. "Hope you don't mind if we skip the appetizer and go straight to the main course?"

He'd grab the plates moving them to the dining table, before moving back over and pouring the juice into glasses and putting the juice back in the fridge. He'd walk over to her with a smile leaning down giving her a soft kiss on the lips and taking her hands guiding her over to the dinner table. "Hope you like it, nothing to fancy but it works."

Valyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Fri May 15, 2015 10:31 pm

Lily released a musical, gypsy laugh when Valyn asked if they could dispense with appetizers and get straight to the entree. Nodding her consent she watched as he finished setting the table for their sumptuous breakfast. A faint blush kindled in her fair cheeks as he kissed her once again, sweetly and gently, before taking her by the hand and leading her to her seat. "Oh, there is nothing better after a night out than bacon and eggs."

Tucking the shirt's tail beneath her butt she slipped herself into a seat before one of the place settings. Thus far they had gotten by talking about food and inconsequential things, but dancing around real conversation was beginning to get awkward. "So, Valyn... What brought you into the AFW? You don't seem to be paying off outstanding student loans... Just enjoy a rough tumble with the ladies?" The latter question was asked with a playful wink, to emphasize that it was meant as a joke.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by Valyn Sun May 17, 2015 6:44 pm

Valyn looked up to her as she asked the question and smiled laughing a bit at her comment. He ate a couple bites of food before he answered his stomach demanded attention. "Well, honestly it just kind of dropped in my lap. I was looking for a career change and I didn't really have any idea what I wanted to do next in my life. So, I was at a gym training and I overheard someone talking about this place. Looked into it and the next thing I knew here I am."

He smiles as he takes a few more bites of his food, glad that he hadn't had to lie about any of that. Granted she could ask more questions and part of him really hoped she did. "What about you Lily? What brought you to the AFW?

Valyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Mon May 18, 2015 9:47 pm

She listened as he told his tale of wandering interest which brought him into her path. It did seem a little strange that he would so flippantly take this on as a new career, but that really did depend on what his old career was. She did not, however, seem overly bothered that he had left out that particular detail. Still curious, she had intended to ask about it, but he turned the conversation around to her.

Swallowing down a mouthful of yolk laden toast, as she had been munching away steadily while he was talking, she laughed softly. "Well, when I was in undergrad I had done some pole-dancing... amateur stuff, but it kept me supplied with Ramen. Then a friend of mine got me into mud wrestling, which was a lotta fun. Eventually I got approached for an amateur erotic wrestling league... I didn't do so well in the ring, but I had a real knack for arranging matches and managing the girls. So eventually I shifted more towards that... Enjoyed it enough that I wanted to make a go of it, but to pay the bills had to 'go big or go home'. So I found the AFW, a couple of aspiring fighters, and here I am." She took a long swig of her orange juice before offering an apologetic smile, "And that's the long winded version of 'I came up through the industry'".

She was fairly used to telling that story and it sounded well rehearsed at this point. For one reason or another there were always just a couple of key points people really seemed to lock onto, at least amongst AFW denizens. And so, taking another bite of bacon, she waited for the customary follow up question...

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by Valyn Tue May 19, 2015 7:22 am

He listened to her tale intently smiling as she spoke. It seemed like a very interesting life that she lead and it seemed she had really found a calling here. He wished his story went in such a kind of natural progression and was in a lot of respects a better life than what his had been. He chuckled shaking his head after her apologetic smile as he took a couple bites of bacon thinking about what he was going to ask her.

He took a swig of orange juice and finally spoke his eyes studying hers. "So do you still enjoy the managing then with all the girls? Like are you having fun here at the AFW? I can only imagine that it's very difficult managing your girls matches and all the stuff that comes with that. Do you get enough down time for yourself? Or are you for the most part working?"

He'd blush a heavy red at his tyrade of questions taking another sip of his orange juice. [color=#cc0000] "Sorry with all those questions, just really curious about you, and how you are."

Valyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next