Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 107 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 107 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Western Philosophy

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Western Philosophy - Page 3 Empty Re: Western Philosophy

Post by Lobo Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:16 pm

"Why? Do you own her now? Are you gonna curse our mother if I tell ya, I'm friends with her? Clyde scoffed, as both Twins were visibly bitter from how thing had turned out. It hurt but it was better than not knowing the truth of how Taylor felt about them anyway.

But when they heard Taylor's statement. The Twins gave a eachother a very confused look on her face.

"No we're fine." Bonnie said. "But have you honestly been listening or are you seeing someone else in the room here? We came 'ta ask about how and if we could fix things with Emily. That we felt bad about it ever since you made us talk about it. You got selective hearing? Did we ask for advice on hurting people?" Bonnie turned around and asked her bro who shook his head.

"Does Emily remind you of yourself?"

Last edited by Lobo on Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:26 pm

Taylor grimly shook her head. "I am done talking to you," she snapped at Clyde.

She went toward the living room and set Dixie's hat on a chair, and flung the towel from around her shoulders onto the back of the chair. She grabbed a baggy, black, pull-over hoodie that belonged to Johnny and put it on, and it covered her to her upper thighs.

She came back and faced Bonnie, arms folded stubbornly over her chest. "Do you always let him talk for you?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:43 pm

"The hell I do?" Clyde spat as he huffed in frustration. Was it too late to tell Melissa he changed his mind?

No.. He wouldn't change a thing. But he was done with this chick. She wasn't hot either. "Thanks for the food." He said before leaving the room and going outside to sit on the porch, wondering if it was Taylor or him. Mercy didn't like him anymore either and he terrified Jamie, yelled at Cassie. Threatened Johnny. Suddenly he was starting to realize he was pretty fucking lonely and he needed to get used to it.

"Are you always biased?" Bonnie muttered drly. "We could have finished eachother's sentences if you preferred." Bonnie rolled her eyes, this whole trip had been a complete waste of time and apparently the champion was a dick regardless if sober or drunk.

"My question still stands by the way, have you been listening to what we've been asking?" Bonnie asked followed by a tired sigh, she didn't care anymore and her face showed visible dissapointment.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:49 pm

"Yes, and fuck off. You wanna tell me some more about how proud I am of what happened with Talia? Go fuck yourself. I already answered your stupid question, and if that's not good enough for you then ask someone else."

She had a powerful urge to go hit something as hard as she could until her lungs exploded, which, as soon as the Gastins were off her property, was exactly what she was going to do. Until then...

She gestured wordlessly at the air for a moment before she spoke. "Is there anything else I can do for you?" She asked sarcastically.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:05 am

Bonnie looked at Taylor with a dissapointed gaze and sighed, turning her back to leave without saying a word. "No. We're sorry we wasted yer time. We intend ta' make this our last visit. Can't say I wanted that ta' happen... We like ya and shit but.... Forget it..." Taylor didn't give a shit, it was pointless to care. She thought so lowly of her brother, this high and mighty champ, who claimed she wanted to help people.

Take care and good luck on yer... Title run and junk. " Bonnie said as she left room, closing the door behind her where Clyde was waiting, trying hard to look like he honestly didn't care. But it was hard.

"You think maybe we should just stop?" Bonnie asked suddenly as the two walked away from the house.

"Stop what?"

"Everythin'."

"Yeah. Retirement actually seems realistic these days, don't it?"

"Considerin' my fight record? And how everyone hates our guts? More than ever..."

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3