Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 1:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 4:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 2:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 114 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 111 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, SigmaMorgan, SimplyMoon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 4:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Anastasia Rukoviska vs. Anampo Yatgra- The cuteness

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Anastasia Rukoviska vs. Anampo Yatgra- The cuteness - Page 3 Empty Re: Anastasia Rukoviska vs. Anampo Yatgra- The cuteness

Post by Clobber Jobber Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:12 am

With a gulp, Anastasia decided to keep up the match. She wanted to make her friend proud, after all, and a victory, even against a little bunny like this, would be a step in the right direction. With that in mind, she moved in and wrapped her arms around Anampo's waist. Though she was small, growing up on her own made Anastasia surprisingly strong for her size, and she hoped this would be enough to do some damage.

However, as she made the grapple, Anastasia was surprised herself. Anampo's plush breasts, right at about head height for Anastasia, made a soft cushion for her face. Almost without thinking, she sunk her head in, rubbing against Anampo's plush chest.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Anastasia Rukoviska vs. Anampo Yatgra- The cuteness - Page 3 Empty Re: Anastasia Rukoviska vs. Anampo Yatgra- The cuteness

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:09 am

Anastasia was complying. Anampo never felt in such a 'commanding' mood before, even if all she said was to continue the fight. The bearhug thy was slowly starting to crush her back made Anampo groan slightly. Her body pushes towards Anastasia.

When she felt the other girl rubbing her head on the rabbit's breasts, she couldn't help but let out a cute and mewing-like moan.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:50 pm

Anastasia blushed at the moan she emitted from Anampo, not intending to touch this girl inappropriately. Looking up while continuing the hold, she looked for a means to explain herself. "Uh... you... your skin.... it is very soft..." she muttered embarrassedly.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:32 pm

Anampo looks down at Anastasia at the same time that Tue girl looked up. Their eyes met, which probably made it worse for Anastasia to say something like that to try and cover herself. In the moment....Anampo saw a lot of herself in Anastasia. The rabbit's eyes waver a bit.

"I...I fant fight with you. Someone so adorable....I just can't. I didn't even want to in the first place. I just wanted to meet." Anampo's blush only gets darker. The hearhug was still hurting her back.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:02 pm

Anastasia loosened her grip as she saw the taller girl's eyes waver, not sure how to take what she was hearing. Weren't they here to fight? To be honest, the more she thought about it, the more Anastasia, too, wasn't sure she really wanted to continue the match. She couldn't think of any reason she'd want to; she would get paid either way, it didn't look like she would be dominated in this match, and... she didn't really want to hurt Anampo if she could help it.

Of course, she didn't manage to convey any of these thoughts very coherently. "A-adorable?" she squeaked, further loosening her grip until the bearhug was more of a regular hug.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:02 am

Anampo understood without the need for many words that Anastasia felt the same as she herself did. Anampo smiles softly down at Anastasia and says: "Then we can call this a draw, right? A-And you cam let me go now..."

Hopefully when she was let go, Anampo would continue. "Yeah, adorable...You remind me of myself..."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:59 pm

Anastasia let her arms drop down as she took a step back, a mix of confusion and wonder in her eyes. "...Da, a draw. If you wish it, I wish it as well." For the first time in the match, Anastasia smiled. "There are no losers in a draw, no?" she said as she extended her hand out to show her good faith.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:42 pm

Gladly Anampo would accept a draw. She didn't want to fight Anastasia at all. Anampo nodded and tells the referee that they both wanted to end in a draw. After, she faces Anastasia. "In uh, sorry about this...Maybe we can meet up again soon."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:47 pm

Anastasia simply nodded in response, before lunging forward and giving a much more affectionate hug. Letting go, she turned and waved as she left the stadium. She didn't get in a win this time, or even much of a match, but she did get something that was much more valuable to her: a new friend.

Draw by means of dual submission

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3