Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 93 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 93 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Anastasia Rukoviska vs. Anampo Yatgra- The cuteness

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Anastasia Rukoviska vs. Anampo Yatgra- The cuteness - Page 2 Empty Re: Anastasia Rukoviska vs. Anampo Yatgra- The cuteness

Post by Clobber Jobber Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:16 am

The soft, innocent groans of her opponent were already making Anastasia feel uncomfortable, like she was hurting a small animal. She let up on the arm bar a bit to give her opponent some respite, slightly forgetting her objective was to make the other girl tap out to begin with, while also leaving an opening for Anampo to strike back at.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Anastasia Rukoviska vs. Anampo Yatgra- The cuteness - Page 2 Empty Re: Anastasia Rukoviska vs. Anampo Yatgra- The cuteness

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:21 am

Was it her grip slipping? Why was Anastasia letting up? She had a chance. Anampo bit her lip and tries to get out of the hold altogether by slamming a fist into her opponent's leg, by her ankle. If she got free, Anampo would stand and hold Anastasia's ankle

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:24 am

Anastasia realized the folly if her sympathy as a fist crashed into her leg, loosening her grip. The size difference was beginning to play into the match as Anampo stood over her, gripping Anastasia's own ankle.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:35 am

Anampo lays back down on her back, and wrapped her own tow legs around Anastasia's one. She held her ankle and began to twist it. She pulled hard on the leg to drag the petite girl towards her more. Sh continues to twist that ankle and work it.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:41 am

Having lost the offensive, Anastasia began to feel worried, and her fears were validated as Anampo twisted her leg harshly. Though she was no where near her breaking point, all Anastasia could do in response was weakly whimper.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:48 am

She applied more pressure. The rabbit wasn't going to go to the breaking point right away. She was slowly twisting it, more and more. Anampo suddenly hears....Whines. "D-Don't whine....Try and get out!" She says to Anastasia. She gave a slightly sharp twist to motivate her.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:54 am

This wasn't the first time Anastasia had her opponent try and motivate her, and it was starting to become a disturbing trend for her. Still, as Anampo twisted harder, she started to feel the pressure mounting, and so she responded with the first thing that came to her mind: kicking her opponent as hard as she could with the other leg.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:58 am

Anampo holds onto that ankle and twists, trying to encourage Anastasia to get out of the hold and fight back. It seems that she was like Anampo when she first started out here...

A kick to her knee causes it to flail a bit and spasm. "Augj!" She whimpers out and lets go of Anastasia. Anampo scoots away a bit and sits up on her bottom.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:11 am

Anastasia rubbed her sore leg, looking down, before rolling over to her knees and climbing back to her feet. As she thought about it, she had no idea how to make another girl submit. In fact, she wasn't totally sure she even wanted to. Sure, she'd be paid more for winning, but she was doing fine on what she had, and this girl really didn't seem like she deserved to be beaten. Anastasia simply stood there while she pondered all this, leaving herself more open than she probably should have but standing nonetheless.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:17 pm

Sitting on her bottom, Anampo looks up at Anastasia with her gray eyes. She slowly gets up on her own two feet, as well. Anampo saw that look. She knew that look.

"...You don't want to fight, do you?" She frowns slightly. Was it attributed to Anampo's adorability? Maybe... "Stop it and fight. T-That's what were here for..." She says regrettably.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next