Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 1 Registered, 1 Hidden and 97 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Tag-team Mashup!

2 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Tag-team Mashup! - Page 9 Empty Re: Tag-team Mashup!

Post by Clobber Jobber Thu May 14, 2015 7:50 am

Elsa carried her prize out of the ring and into the hall over one shoulder, but she still had a grimace plastered over her face. Even though her whole attitude more or less stemmed from being denied a chance to play with one of these poor girls, an issue she wouldn't have to deal with, she felt like somehow, torturing this beaten victim was just playing into her misplaced sense of self-sacrifice. She knew one thing: she would certainly make this girl regret her supposed heroism for as long as she could.

However, her thoughts were interrupted as another voice called out from behind her. "Hey, you!" Elsa turned around to see a taller, though not much more sturdily built, brown-haired girl giving her a furious look. "Put her the fuck down. Right now," Alex Withers scowled, her blood virtually boiling.

Elsa wasn't in too much better of a mood, herself, as she furrowed her brow at the stranger before returning to her faux pleasantries. "Put her down? But you see, darling, she agreed to this with her submission. It is perfectly fair for me to take her where we're going."

Alex growled for a moment, her eyes darting around as she thought of a plan. Fighting this woman head on right now seemed like a bad idea, especially when Rachel could get caught in the crossfire, but she needed to do something to free her friend. She didn't like the idea that came to mind, but she also knew it would probably work. "Look, you put her down and walk away, and... I'll... I'll fight you. No holds barred."

The idea clearly sparked Elsa's interest, though she responded with a frown nonetheless. "So I give up my playtime simply to do more work? That hardly seems fair at all," she cooed, her mocking tone getting Alex's blood to stir even more. "Ah! I have an idea! You and I will match, no rules, to submission. If you win, you can take me home as your pet, or I'll pay you your winnings over again, or whatever you want, it doesn't matter. Of course, when I win, I'll take the both of you home as my willing slaves for the evening, eager to do whatever I wish. How does that sound?"

If the anger wasn't surging through her veins, even Alex would have been able to tell how unfair of a deal that was. But she was pissed, too pissed to think straight, and she just wanted her friend back. "Fine. Deal. Now let her go," she spat, her fists clenched so tight her arms shook.

"As you wish," Elsa shrugged, before leaping up and coming down onto her knees, driving her shoulder into Rachel's abdomen one last time before she dropped the battered girl hard onto the concrete floor. Rachel spat up another mouthful of blood as she writhed and coughed on the floor, but instead of a look of relief, hers was a look of intense disappointment.

"G-god fucking d-dammit, Alex," she wheezed, her voice barely a whisper. "Why... w-why did you have to go a-and be so s-stupid..." For the first time in the whole match, Rachel's cheeks were graced with tears not of pain, but of genuine, distraught emotion. For all it did, Alex leaned over her, silently cradling her naked, beaten friend as Rachel sobbed in her arms.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9