Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Today at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Today at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Today at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 4:07 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 3:48 am

Who is online?
In total there are 145 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 141 Guests :: 2 Bots

Derekrichey23, Deus001, killcarrion, Tarantulust

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Tag-team Mashup!

2 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Tag-team Mashup! - Page 5 Empty Re: Tag-team Mashup!

Post by Clobber Jobber Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:40 am

"Gaaaaahhh! Fuck!" Rachel pleaded out, her counter proving useless against Haruna's onslaught. She need to do something, anything, to get out of this, but between the chain around her neck and the claw beneath her crotch, she wasn't sure what to do. As Haruna's nails dug into her lower lips, her screams could be heard in the back end of the arena, and she reached down with both hands to pry Haruna's own hand away.

Her head stomp not having the desired effect, Elsa leaned down and scooped up Maddie's head, using her other hand to gently rub the girl's beaten crotch both to soothe and tantalize her. The sudden gesture of kindness quickly ended, however, as Elsa used her hand placement to lift Maddie above her head before dropping her gut down onto one knee. As soon as Maddie had landed, Elsa held onto her, making sure she stayed bent over her knee while she delivered a series of spankings before rolling her back onto the mat.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:58 am

Maddie shivered as Elsa's hand suddenly caressed her sensitive womanhood, giving her a weird sensation of both pleasure and pain as even the gentle touch aggravated the bruised skin. And then it all quickly went back to pain as she was brutally dropped over Elsa's knee, forcing the wind right out of her tiny lungs. Her misfortune only continued as her tormentor slapped her bony ass over and over. Crying out with each stinging blow, Maddie wanted to just let her misery end already. Of course, if she submitted, she'd only end up even worse off as this woman's prize. Why did she let that girl make this stupid wager? Her pale rear now burning bright red, Maddie flopped limply to the mat, sobbing from the intense humiliation.

Relishing the sounds of Rachel's screams, Haruna continued to claw more and more viciously at the sensitive flesh between Rachel's legs. Of course, she couldn't just do this forever, as there were many other places on this girl's body still ripe for torture. Giving one last hard pinch, she finally let go, returning to her feet. Leaving Rachel to stew in her pain for the time being, Haruna began to contemplate where she should destroy next.

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:10 am

Rachel gave a final shriek as Haruna squeezed her groin before letting go, tears welling up in her eyes as she reached down to caress her exposed, sore cunt in a hopeless attempt to dull the pain. As Haruna stood up with the chain around her neck still in hand, Rachel hung limply at her side, the chain like a collar and Rachel herself this woman's pet. It was humiliating, but her body refused to give any sort of retaliation, each breath a weak whimper as she knelt on the floor.

Elsa stood over Maddie's sobbing body for a few moments before lifting her up and placing her up against the turnbuckle, the only reliable way to keep her limp body standing at this point. "Poor thing, you must be having such a hard time," she cooed, caressing the girl's face with one hand and massaging one of her small, but firm, breasts with the other. Intent on increasing the poor girl's humiliation, she leaned in closer, whispering into her ear, "All you have to do is give up, and we can keep playing all night," before leaning in to plant a tender kiss on Maddie's lips.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:28 am

Maddie moaned as she felt Elsa's hand rub one her tiny breasts, somehow feeling a bit stimulated despite the pain echoing throughout her body. Of course, she couldn't put up any resistance as her white-haired tormentor forced a kiss on her. Such a thing might have normally excited the perverted little girl, but the her pure and overwhelming fear of this woman really drained the sense of enjoyment right out of her. Her spirit crumbling, she began to seriously consider submitting. She couldn't stand to think Akiko-sama and Yukiko-sama were seeing her like this right now, not to mention the thousand of other people in the stands too. Her body could take a good amount of physical torture for someone her size, but this public humiliation was what was truly breaking her down. If it was just in some secluded room... Then maybe... "Ah... ahhhh..." she panted, trying to form words in her mouth, but all her screams had run her voice ragged.

Starting with some unfinished business, Haruna grabbed Rachel's hoodie, intending to rip it off. Looking over, it was pretty obvious things were almost done for with the other two. Sour that she had been outdone, she could at least try and burn off some frustration before the match ended.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:38 am

As Haruna grabbed down and yanked Rachel's top off, the zipper coming undone when coming into contact with the chain around her neck, she shook her head to get an awareness of her surroundings, the cloth brushing against her face pulling her out of her haze a bit. It was then she got a good look at the other end of the ring; Maddie's beaten, bruised body, the blood dripping down her head, and the tears running down her face as the woman who had been making her life a living hell locked lips with her. If she gave up now, she'd be a prisoner to that sadist, all because Rachel's spur-of-the-moment ego took a bet she had no right taking. She had been so wrapped up in her own misery she had barely given her partner any thought, but seeing the misery this girl was undergoing for her first match, she couldn't help but feel responsible. Her voice was weak and broken from the beating she had received, but she figured if she could still scream, she could muster up the strength to do what needed to be done.

"I... I... I give up," she meekly spat out, barely a whisper. Realizing she needed to speak up before something regrettable happened, she gave it another go. "I give! I give up!" she shouted as loud as she could muster, at least loud enough for her opponents.

And Elsa was not happy about what she heard. "What?!" she suddenly cried, breaking her teasing kiss and harshly throwing Maddie to the floor. "Who the fuck do you think you are?!" she spat, stomping her way over with clenched fists.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:58 am

Unaware of what had happened, Maddie let herself be thrown to the mat by Elsa. Too overcome with her misery and agony, she just laid there face down, sobbing.

Stunned by Rachel's abrupt submission, Haruna found herself at a loss for words. The clear announcement certainly proved the girl had some spirit left, not to mention Haruna wasn't even really doing anything to her the time. And there was the matter of the bet. Did she just volunteer herself? Why? Glancing over to Maddie's brutalized form, it was clear if anything, that girl should have been the one who submitted first. Confused, she just stepped back as Elsa came stomping towards Rachel.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:21 am

"Bitch! Whore! I'll break you!" The calm, cocky demeanor Elsa had kept the entire match was gone in a flash as she marched up to Rachel, still dizzily on her knees, and delivered a fierce kick to her crotch. Unwilling to let it end at that, she snagged the chain around her neck, keeping the limp girl from falling, and delivered a punch across her face, before throwing kick after kick into her bruised midsection. Part of Rachel knew this was coming, but it didn't make the pain that much easier, as each blow forced her to release a pathetic whimper, coughing more blood out onto the mat and the woman who delivered her so much punishment. Fully snatching the chain from Haruna, Elsa stepped behind Rachel, pulling hard with both arms while she pressed outwards on the back of her head, the beaten girl squirming for air as her face turned red, saliva leaking out of the the corners of her mouth.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:36 am

Slowly Haruna managed to piece two-and-two together, realizing the foolish Rachel's intentions.

"Hah, it seems out of spite she wanted to try and rob you of your prize." She stated with a knowing smirk. "As much as I want to punish her, I'd rather she not get her way. Why don't you take that dumb bitch home with you?"

Haruna really didn't mind at all. She honestly wouldn't let a filthy bitch like Rachel into her apartment anyway. And although technically she was victorious in the competition, it certainly didn't feel like it. As arrogant as she was, she still admitted to this loss.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:36 pm

Elsa went silent for a moment, pondering her teammate's offer, before she let Rachel fall to the floor, her calm, mocking attitude returning. "Ah, but my dear, ze other one still hasn't submitted! Our little match is not yet over!" She leaned over, lifting Rachel by the hair with one hand and using the other to hold her arms behind her back. "What do you say? Wouldn't you like to teach zis girl a lesson for making a mockery of you?"

Rachel squirmed and whimpered loudly, like a beaten dog, as Elsa lifted her off the floor, desperately, but hopelessly, trying to pry from the sadist's grasp. She was already not looking forward to being this woman's trophy, she didn't need the both of them wailing on her now to add to it.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:45 pm

It was true. Caught up in the moment, Haruna didn't even realize the bell hadn't rung yet. Having some irritation to work off, she definitely did not mind getting to keep going. Normally she would have flat out denied cooperating with anyone else, but Elsa seemed more than competent enough, and really at this point it wasn't for much more than fun anyway. While a surrendered opponent technically wasn't a legal target, there weren't any rules holding them back, not to mention Maddie was not going anywhere any time soon. As a slow, sadistic grin crossed Haruna's face, she decided to take up Elsa's offer.

"I've got no other plans tonight, so why not?" Taking a perpendicular stance to Rachel's restrained form, Haruna clutched her hands together, before lunging with a precision elbow strike to one of Rachel's exposed breasts.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next