Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 123 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 123 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Tag-team Mashup!

2 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Tag-team Mashup! - Page 6 Empty Re: Tag-team Mashup!

Post by Clobber Jobber Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:59 pm

Rachel cried out in pain as the elbow collided with her chest, her squirming slowing down significantly as she gritted her teeth.

"See? Tell me zat didn't feel wonderful!" Elsa cooed, smirking at Rachel's pain.

Despite her suffering, Rachel felt the need to get another few famous last words out as she hung helplessly. "F-fuck you... both of y-you..." she muttered, her voice quivering.

Elsa grimaced, driving a knee into Rachel's crotch from behind. "Speak when spoken to, dog!" she barked angrily, before returning to her faux pleasant demeanor.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:38 am

Clenching her fist, Haruna aimed a vicious uppercut right into Rachel's soft belly, continuing to take advantage of Elsa's restraining of her. "Don't think you're gonna get off that easy!"

Meanwhile Maddie finally began to stir, her agony finally residing enough for her to think clearly again. Completely unaware Rachel had already submitted, she counted her blessings that the two monsters seemed to be leaving her alone for the time being. She did feel a little bad for her partner, but the desperate little girl kept playing possum, vainly praying they might just forget about her...

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:08 pm

Rachel spat out more blood as Haruna's fist collided with her belly yet again, letting out another weak and pained yell. Fighting a one-sided battle with one opponent was hard enough, but being restrained like this while the two slowly tortured her was... terrifying. She bit her lip to fight back the tears as her body continued to shiver, nearly reaching it's breaking point. However, Elsa had no intention of letting up, letting go of Rachel's hair to wrap her face beneath the woman's armpit, before falling back and driving both knees into her back, with the toes of her boots pressed into the back of Rachel's knees so she could continue to pull back and punish her spine. "Look at zis! It's like she's begging to be hurt some more!" Elsa taunted, giggling. "My dear, would you be so kind as to satisfy her wish?"

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:54 pm

"Hmph, well I usually don't take requests from insects like her, but I am in a benevolent mood today..." Haruna glanced around, deciding to pick herself a new tool. Noticing the metal bat that Elsa has used earlier to demolish's Maddie's womanhood, Haruna grinned wickedly as she decided to give Rachel a taste of it too. With a wicked grin, she approached the naked and splayed out Rachel slowly, hoping to let some despair sink into her. Brandishing it a bit like a golf club, she swung in a low crescent arc, sending the bat right between Rachel's legs.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:59 pm

Even with her face muffled beneath Elsa's armpit, the scream Rachel emitted when the bat struck her groin could be heard well throughout the arena. However, the more she squirmed, the farther back Elsa pulled on her head, stretching out her spine even further and punishing her for every ounce of resistance.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:20 pm

"Hmm... It's been a while, so my form's a bit rusty. Maybe I need a few more practice swings..." Haruna chuckled. Of course she had never golfed in her life (not to mention she was using a baseball bat), but it seemed unlikely Rachel would care about that. Pulling back again, she readied herself for another brutal swing.

Glancing over to see what was happened, Maddie was overcome with an intense wave of guilt as she saw Rachel getting double-teamed by those two monsters. The vast majority of her body screamed at her not to get involved, as there was no real way she was gonna stop them and it would only end in even more pain. At the same time though, her tiny shreds of conscience wouldn't just let her do nothing. Tormented by her conflicting emotions, Maddie buried her face in the mat, trying vainly not to think about it as Rachel's screams echoed in her mind.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:27 pm

As the second swing collided, Rachel couldn't hold back the tears any longer and they started to fall down the sides of her face. Whether it was an intentional attempt to retaliate or just reflex couldn't be said for sure, but either way when the second hit landed her jaw came down, biting Elsa right in the armpit.

"Ah!" Elsa yelped, her first negative cry all match. "Nasty little vermin!" she scowled at Rachel as she let her go, standing up and stomping on the beaten girl's head.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:44 pm

With her 'practice' put on hold for now, Haruna just slung the bat over her shoulder, watching Elsa get some hits in on Rachel. Glancing back over at Maddie, she could see the little girl stirring slight, but otherwise it seemed as though she had not moved at all. Of course, not wanting to leave a toy neglected for too long, not even a broken one like Maddie, Haruna decided she wanted to have some fun with the frail looking twig.

Seeing Haruna slowly approach her out of the corner of her eye, Maddie began to tremble uncontrollably. Her resolve had hardened from earlier, once again not wanting to be the first to submit (having still not found out Rachel already had) and ending up a prisoner. However, the brutalizing of her cunt and stomach had left her in no state to defend herself.

Seeing Maddie react as she approached, a wicked grin spread across Haruna's face. "Playing dead while your partner was getting crushed like that? My my, what a selfish little girl..." She taunted.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:20 am

As Elsa put the pressure on Rachel's skull, she could her her whimpering something beneath her. "S-stop..."

Elsa bent down to one knee, leaning her head close to Rachel's and lifting Rachel's head by the chin. "Hm? What was zat dear? You'll have to speak up," she teased, smiling.

"S-stop... I... I already g-gave u-up..." she whispered meekly, her lungs barely able to force out words.

"Oh I understand! You want me to play with your little partner some more, ja?" Elsa suddenly replied, a wide and sinister grin across her face. "Say no more, Fraulein, I will make sure she breaks soon." As she stood up and walked over to Haruna and Maddie, Rachel's eyes widened in fear of what she had just done, weakly reaching out an arm to stop her opponent, but lacking the strength to voice her objection. "Do not worry, we will have our playtime tonight!" Elsa said with a giggle before joining her partner in tormenting Maddie once again.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:48 am

Seeing as Elsa had come to join her, Haruna decided to fill her in. "It looks like this rodent was just playing possum on us! I think she needs to be taught a lesson." She said with a snide grin.

Suddenly faced with not just the woman who destroyed her, but her equally sadistic ally as well, Maddie's soul sunk, as she was paralyzed with fear.

"N-n-no... No... Please..." she whimpered meekly, desperately praying for some way out of this torture.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next