Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 96 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 95 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Tag-team Mashup!

2 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Tag-team Mashup! - Page 8 Empty Re: Tag-team Mashup!

Post by Clobber Jobber Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:22 pm

As the kick connected with Rachel's crotch, she let out another pained scream, her legs buckling as she collapsed to her knees. Satisfied with the outcome of their little skirmish enough to step in, Elsa returned, chair in hand, giving Haruna a sly smile. "Here, darling, use zis," she said smugly.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:30 pm

"I've got this." Haruna hissed, rejecting Elsa's help. Yanking the bat out of Rachel's hands, she tossed it into the air with a flourish, catching it by the handle above her head. Fighting back the extreme urge to crack Rachel's skull, something that would most likely be lethal and end up causing no end of problems for Haruna in the long run, she adjusted her aim just slightly to the side. "I've had enough of you already." She growled, looking Rachel right in the eyes with a piercing glare, before bringing the metal bat down on her shoulder.

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:37 pm

As the bat was yanked from her hands, the fire in Rachel's eyes dimmed, though not completely, and was replaced with a more fearful look. "W-wait!" she cried weakly, worried this would be the end, before the bat crashed down into her shoulder with a loud crack. Using Haruna as a support, she refused to fall from her knees, however, grabbing the woman on the hip with one of her hands. She wasn't sure if her arm had been dislocated or maybe even broken, but she needed to keep the attention on her so Maddie could rest, she thought.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:58 pm

"Get your hands off me, you trash!" Haruna spat, throwing a back handed slap across Rachel's face. This girl's endless resistance had wore on Haruna's last nerve. They had no need for her verbal submission anymore, so she would just beat the idiot girl unconscious already. Looking over towards Elsa, she said, ""This one is all mine. Go play with that other one for now."

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:19 pm

Rachel was too weak to stay up as she was slapped across the face, the impact sending her to the floor on top of her damaged shoulder. Looking up fearfully, she started to crawl backwards, afraid Haruna would kill her or something. "N-no..."

Elsa took her partner's request to heart, kneeling next to the sobbing, broken Maddie. She imagined this girl was ready to give up a long time ago, and simply couldn't for whatever reason, but that suited her just fine. After all, she'd only be taking the other girl home with her, so she might as well enjoy torturing this one as much as she could, and Maddie was really making it something to enjoy. Lifting her face up by the chin, she gave the poor girl a mocking smile. "Look at you, all broken and bleeding and crying, and you still think you can keep going? Well zen, let me give you a little reward for your preserverence." Rolling the girl over, she grabbed Maddie by the hair to sit her up, wrapping her arms around the girl's body and snaking her legs between her thighs. With one hand, she cupped Maddie's small, but firm, breast, while the other slowly made it's way down towards her crotch. "Would you like to put on a real show for all zese people, zen?"

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:55 pm

Looking at Elsa face to face, deep fear pierced through Maddie's entire body. She desperately wanted it all to be over already, but she wanted even less to end up as this monster's plaything for an entire night. Her body might still have been able to move, but her mind was completely paralyzed with terror. As Elsa grabbed her by the boob and by her brutalized womanhood, Maddie found herself unable to even object, much less resist. Knowing what suffering was coming though, she vainly tried to force something out of her mouth.

"N... no... ah... ah..." she rasped, her vocal chords run ragged by all the screaming she had done tonight.

Weapons were useful, but the real fun came with working with one's own two hands, or at least that's what Haruna believed. Thinking Rachel's shoulder was likely damaged by that blow, she tossed the bat to the side and slowly approached her. Filled with glee at the look of fear on the girl's face, Haruna reached down to grab her by the arm, wrenching it around to force Rachel face down while twisting it behind her back.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:05 am

Having her damaged arm wrenched behind her back was one of the more painful experiences of the match, and that was saying something. Forced onto her stomach, her scream was partially muffled by the mat, but still clearly audible.

Elsa grinned evilly as she clawed Maddie's sensitive womanhood as tightly as she could. Though her glove kept her from digging her nails in, she knew Maddie was worn down enough for it to still hurt immensely, and it left her a free hand to massage the girl's breast. To further confuse and humiliate her, Elsa leaned in close, sensually licking Maddie's neck.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:31 am

Even without the nails, the sensation of Elsa's fingers digging into her already badly tortured cunt was enough to overwhelm poor Maddie. Convulsing, the pain was almost enough to shut out the feeling of the other things Elsa was doing to her. Unable to bear the humiliation any longer, Maddie finally resigned herself to her fate.

"Ah... I... suh.... submit..." Maddie finally rasped out, tears streaming down her eyes. Dreading what might await her later tonight, she just hoped to buy herself some peace for now.

Haruna, of course, was too absorbed in her torture of Rachel, twisting her arm harder and harder, putting more pressure on that injured shoulder. While not able to see her victim's face contorted in agony, the muffled screams were more than enough to satisfy her sadism. "I wonder what will happen first; you passing out or your arm snapping? Maybe both at once?"

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:52 am

Her arm being twisted near it's breaking point, Rachel's screams echoed even louder, tears streaming down her face.

Elsa grimaced as Maddie uttered her submission, giving one last hard squeeze before throwing her to the floor. "Pathetic." She rose to her feet, shoving Haruna aside and lifting Rachel by the hair. "This one is mine. We're done here." The sound of the bell hardly got her attention as she hauled the broken girl over her shoulder.

Even though she was lifted by the hair, as Rachel was lifted away from her arm being broken, a look of bewildered comfort ran across her face. However, this look was almost immediately replaced by a look of sheer terror, as her mind registered exactly what was going on and where she was headed. Still, she chose not to resist, fearing that doing so would result in more torture for Maddie, for attempting to break the agreement. She simply whimpered sadly as she was hauled away from the ring.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:36 am

Haruna was a bit huffed up when Elsa shoved her, but managed to hold her tongue. If necessary, she would deal with that woman, but now was not a good time. With a pout, she turned and left the arena as well.

Maddie was already unconscious as she hit the ground, dreading a future that would actually never come. By far, the most crushing blow to her would come later when she learned how she had suffered through all that for nothing.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next