Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 41 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 40 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

MILF - Mothers Into Luscious Fighting I

2 posters

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

MILF - Mothers Into Luscious Fighting I - Page 6 Empty Re: MILF - Mothers Into Luscious Fighting I

Post by Yatori Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:10 am

Cats were reputed to be pretty mean when in heat, but Harumi acted as gentle and welcoming as a virgin bride. She let herself be lain on her back without protest, moaning as she was massaged inside and outside, her tail writhing beneath them. Beneath Kirin her breasts spread like mushrooms as her hardened nipples met opposition. Her tongue and hands and body adored Kirin; her legs made to hug Kirin's broad hips. She mewed, happily, pleased.

"Kicchan..."

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

MILF - Mothers Into Luscious Fighting I - Page 6 Empty Re: MILF - Mothers Into Luscious Fighting I

Post by luffy316 Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:21 am

Kirin purred in pleasure at the sensation, not realizing the irony of the action until afterward. Kirin cupped her hands underneath Harumi's breasts, pushing them upward a bit to make them bulge and squash more tightly against her own. Her nipples rubbed tautly into hers, soft breasts, belly, and hips pressed down under her weight into Harumi's firmer parts. She'd reach down to take hold of Harumi's leg and help her to wrap it around her waist, her hosed crotch pressing tightly up against Harumi's and slicked with moisture. Her hand would then cup her lean ass, squeezing it as she leaned down a bit to kiss at Harumi's throat heatedly.

A few sparks in her head started reminding her that it was a match, getting her to at least brace her legs on either side of Harumi's hips to try and firmly maintain her position on top and in control.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:55 am

Harumi purred back at Kirin before returning to moaning at how Kirin cupped her breasts. This time the cat woman didn't protest. She was enjoying their wonderful play, Kirin so soft and hot and wet and... melty upon her skin. Nothing reminding her of this being a match registered in her heated head.

Happily Harumi hiked her hosed legs upon that squeezable waist. When she squeezed with them, it was gentle and inviting, playful. Likewise with Kirin's buttocks, Harumi's hands replying with pinching and stroking. And as she was kissed on the throat she whined "Nibble me..." her ears laying back in the submissive position.

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:18 pm

Kirin suckled at her throat a second longer before gently pressing her teeth against it, mutely (except for all the moaning) complying with her lover/fighter's request. The tactical side of Kirin saw it as making her more yielding, but her hormones were still at the wheel at the moment.
Kirin let her run her nails down Harumi's chest enticingly, over her sides, teasing their way back to Harumi's ass. Her soft waist gave way to Harumi's squeezing legs.

She throws her head back with a pleasured gasp as her thick rump is pinched and fondled, moaning heavily and shutting her eyes to fully absorb the sensation. "Ohhh, that's niiiice," she groaned before returning to nibbling in erotic affection at her partner's neck. Her husky sounds of approval sent playful vibrations up her throat.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:57 am

Harumi moaned as Kirin took her by her soft throat. Her tongue licked out at the chubby cheek nearest her face. The feel of hard fingernails sliding over her breasts deepened her moans, caused her legs to go tighter around Kirin's waist out of arousal, the aroused Harumi rubbing her crotch upon Kirin's belly. Aside from that she was completely submissive beneath her opponent, adoring the bigger mother with tongue and fingers.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:10 am

Kirin smiled softly as she felt her tummy quiver from Harumi's soft humping. "Really is a child at heart... as though I wouldn't be the same if I was on the receiving end..." she thought.

She would shift her weight upward, planting her soft but weight bottom just beneath Harumi's breasts. She'd done this enough to do so without hindering her breathing much, straddling her legs on either side of her to support her weight. She'd lean back a bit, spreading her huge breasts over her chest and taking one hand to slide over the crotch of Harumi's hose, trying to press her fingers gently but definitely inside her. Her free hand would massage her nipples, letting her fingernails and tips alike tease over her nipples. She was going to make sure they both enjoyed the trip, but it was easing herself towards her first pinfall... when she was good and ready, that is.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:16 am

Harumi mewed as her legs fell away from the repositioning Kirin. Now she was completely helpless beneath her opponent, enjoying the warm weight spread upon her belly, the experienced fingers delighting her right nipple and pussy, eyes closed and breasts rubbing against Kirin's sex. Her legs sexily spread to let more of Kirin's fingers prod her sex through the pantyhose barrier; it was like Harumi was inviting Kirin to slide her hand into her pantyhose for direct action. Kirin's plan was working to perfection...

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:44 am

Kirin would begin to dig firmly at the crotch of Harumi's hose, attempting to tear a hole enough for her fingers to wriggle through and gain more direct access to her opponent's womanhood. Her firm breasts against her own mound felt wonderful, feeling the cat woman's every buck and writhe beneath her.

She'd moan and shift her weight upward a bit, attempting to claim a genuine schoolgirl pin position without letting up on Harumi. Her sex would rest a meager few inches from her face, and her hands would continue to roam over her nipples and crotch in what she hoped would continue to go uninterrupted.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:39 am

The fabric of Harumi's pantyhose gave way before Kirin's fingers. Harumi moaned as her sex lips engulfed Kirin's fingers. She wriggled, her breasts rubbing against the insides of Kirin's thighs and upon Kirin's sex. So far she was submissive, content with enjoying Kirin's fingerwork.

Then she took but a sniff of Kirin's pussy before mewing "You smell so nice, Kicchan... let me taste you..." With that she licked out at air. Missing Kirin by several inches, she strained to extend her broad tongue so that the tip could tag Kirin in between her legs.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:00 am

Kirin shifted herself into a schoolgirl pin at last, watching Harumi lapping at the air in blind want. "If I'm pinning her while she's unaware," she thought. "It would just be wrong to not give her a little something back."

Her wet fingers crept deeper inside her, rubbing two fingers in short, rapid strokes under her clit as she wriggled her hips, waving her sex invitingly towards Harumi. "How about this," she said sweetly, resting her thick bottom just above her tits so she could still feel some stimulation from her pulsing chest. She freed her one hand from Harumi's bosom, tracing her fingernail over her own hose and slicing an opening in the crotch of them. Her knees rested on her shoulders.

"You get yourself good and ready, kitten. I'll give it to you at the count of three. One... two..." She had every intention of letting Harumi indulge herself on her mature, aromatic pussy. So long as she finished the pin.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next